Jasman0717

Cheating

133 posts in this topic

There are alot of factors to put into that too. Its no surprise when a 60 year old man marries an 18 year old filipina that she is going to cheat on him.

I personally believe that if someone is not a true born again christian, there is at least a 90% chance they will cheat if they are in the relationship long enough. Statistics also show that the divorce rate of born again Christians who attend church every week or read their bible every day is less than 5%. What is the divorce rate of regular people? 60%? 65%? Cant argue with statistics. The family that prays together, stays together.

Non-Christians are very likely to cheat. They dont see any consequences to their actions and they believe that if the spouse doesnt know about it, nobody is getting hurt.

:huh::no: shouldn't have gone there.... :whistle:

Right. The poster probably thinks he/she is perfect because of his/her religion.What a stupid thing to say.

"Before you judge others, judge yourself first."

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
There are alot of factors to put into that too. Its no surprise when a 60 year old man marries an 18 year old filipina that she is going to cheat on him.

I personally believe that if someone is not a true born again christian, there is at least a 90% chance they will cheat if they are in the relationship long enough. Statistics also show that the divorce rate of born again Christians who attend church every week or read their bible every day is less than 5%. What is the divorce rate of regular people? 60%? 65%? Cant argue with statistics. The family that prays together, stays together.

Non-Christians are very likely to cheat. They dont see any consequences to their actions and they believe that if the spouse doesnt know about it, nobody is getting hurt.

:huh::no: shouldn't have gone there.... :whistle:

Right. The poster probably thinks he/she is perfect because of his/her religion.What a stupid thing to say.

"Before you judge others, judge yourself first."

:thumbs::yes:

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Wow, there is some discord going on here, maybe this thread should be shut down. :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline
Wow, there is some discord going on here, maybe this thread should be shut down. :unsure:

That's what happens when someone has to bring religion into it. And a general feeling of superiority.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

That's what happens when someone has to bring religion into it. And a general feeling of superiority.

I am not sure what religion has to do with cheating, it seems that no matter what the background is there is cheating. I was just surprised about what happened to my friends and associations in the RP because the Filipinos are so family oriented. After starting this post I discussed the cheating issue with my wife and she informed me that the Phlippines isn't any different than anywhere else, there is cheating going on. I don't know if it is true or not but she said that in the Philippines the couples usually stays together, at least the Filipino couples.

I am not sure what religion has to do with cheating, it seems that no matter what the background is there is cheating. I was just surprised about what happened to my friends and associations in the RP because the Filipinos are so family oriented. After starting this post I discussed the cheating issue with my wife and she informed me that the Phlippines isn't any different than anywhere else, there is cheating going on. I don't know if it is true or not but she said that in the Philippines the couples usually stays together, at least the Filipino couples.

We all have certain "beliefs" we have about other peoples and cultures. One I've seen a lot around here is the belief that all Brits are intelligent, since they have that "intelligent" accent. Me, I have this vision in my mind of The Netherlands where everyone rides around on bikes and life is happy, healthy, and prosperous. Reality is usually different than what we believe, though. Even though it's a (scarily) religious country with extremely family-based people, cheating, lying, stealing, and such still go on. Religion cannot overcome human nature. Nor can societal structure.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

We all have certain "beliefs" we have about other peoples and cultures. One I've seen a lot around here is the belief that all Brits are intelligent, since they have that "intelligent" accent. Me, I have this vision in my mind of The Netherlands where everyone rides around on bikes and life is happy, healthy, and prosperous. Reality is usually different than what we believe, though. Even though it's a (scarily) religious country with extremely family-based people, cheating, lying, stealing, and such still go on. Religion cannot overcome human nature. Nor can societal structure.

:thumbs::yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup when people started throwing out random statistics that they pulled out of their butt the thread took a nosedive. If you want a heated discussion on these forums just bring up politics or religion. :ot2:

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Yup when people started throwing out random statistics that they pulled out of their butt the thread took a nosedive. If you want a heated discussion on these forums just bring up politics or religion.

Or illegal immigrants.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yup when people started throwing out random statistics that they pulled out of their butt the thread took a nosedive. If you want a heated discussion on these forums just bring up politics or religion.

Or illegal immigrants.

Don't you mean "unregistered aliens"? :P

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Don't judge the book by its cover!!!

Edited by RICHIE07

11/03/2007 - Mailed N-400

11/05/2007 - Delivered to NSC

11/09/2007 - Checked Cashed

11/10/2007 - Return Signature Receipt Received

11/05/2007 - Priority Date

12/03/2007 - NOA1 Receipt Notice Received

12/13/2007 - NOA2 Fingerprints Received

01/02/2008 - Fingerprinting Done

02/11/2008 - NOA3 Interview Notice Received - April 10th, 2008

04/10/2008 - Interview Done - APPROVED

08/15/2008 - Oath Letter Received

09/10/2008 - US Citizen

09/24/2008 - Applied for US Passport

10/06/2008 - US Passport Received

10/09/2008 - Passport Card and Naturalization Certificate Received

Don't judge the book by its cover!!!

Wait.... What?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am closing this topic for a brief cool off period. :blink:

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.