falcon

What happens after NVC setup Interview?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

I'm (US Citizen) filing IR1/CR1 for my spouse (24yrs) who is in Hyderabad, India. My stage now is waiting for Interview Date from NVC. I've contacted NVC today and they said that all document processing is completed. They could not setup Visa Interview in Oct because of limit reached. I'm expecting Visa Interview in 1st or 2nd week of Nov 2008.

I'd like to know what are next steps from here on. Here are few questions:

1) Is there a way we can find out what vaccinations she may need to take and have them done before she visits Med Exam?

I'm concerned about Vaccination costs if we leave it up to Embassy approved physicians.

2) Finger printing is done on the Interview Day at the same place?

Is there any delay in processing or verifications of fingerprints?

3) I've already paid Aff of Supp and IV bill to NVC. What other payments

What other documents and payments need to be made from Beneficiary side to Embassy?

On Chennai Embassy, I read that Courier fees need to be paid to VFS. I don't see anything else applicable to me.

Thanks

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi ..

i'm not sure for CR1 visa application .. i have my interview for K3 in chennai next week.. i know wht u got to do for K3 and i have finished submitin documents & fees in VFS office.. well i got CR1 interviw scheduled after 3 weeks from now in chennai consulate again .. yet to find our details abt it .. i can help you with details once my interview is over or when i receive further info ...

Vaccinations -list is given on http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1331.html

in chennai u can consult dr Sanjan John .. he seems to be a nice guy . i already spoke to him yet to meet him in person ..

if u require his cell no to ask him any further details can let me know ..

i will sent you my cell no on ur profile mesage box .. ur wife or urself can call me up i will tell you over the phone every detail i know ..writing everytin down is not possible... also i can update you everything once my interview takes place.. hope everythin goes fine..

you got lot of time left .. take it cool..

goodluck

take care

Mary

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Mary Mathew,

Thanks for the response. After you have finished your Visa interview at Chennai Embassy let me know how it went.

I will ask my wife to contact the physician about Vaccination particulars.

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.