RAKASA

Monday

55 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning. I totally passed out at 9:30pm last night without even saying goodnight to my hubby!! :blink: I didn't see him until he woke me up right before fajr to take my medicine. lol. Hope everyone has a good one!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyong!!!

I am mailing ALL our paperwork to Usama this morning so he can send in Packet 3 to Cairo :dance::dance:

Little nervous about all the original documents going over in the mail, but God has taken good care of us this far....

Hope everyone survives their Monday...

Linda

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
linda....I'll be sending that 'package of stuff' later this week to Ibrahim~ :dance: Then, I wait. and wait. and wait. noooooooo I paint and paint and paint. ;) My porch needs a fresh coat.

:luv:

Girl!! the worst of the waiting is over with any luck....

I shudder at even a whisper of AP :clock:

Everything will be ok, we just have to have faith.

The hardest part is done, I think. All the paperwork is done and everything is where is should be. Now we just let the embassy do their thing and HAND OVER THAT VISA!!! lol

Love taking this ride with someone in the same boat. Have a good day Jackie

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning and happy-ish monday,

I too was among the restless and sad sleepers with you on my mind, Kat.

I hope we can all make it a decent day :)

LOOOL Jackie @ the porch painting. Man, that takes me baaaaaack years ago.....

Annie - LOVE the new costumes!!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Timeline

Thank Sara and Kelz :) We were doing a test run on the halloween costumes and couldn't resist! LOL

I have a training class all day today at work! YUCK....so I will be locked up "bonding". YIKES!

We found two photographers that will be doing pics of the twins for their websites and portfolios. Should be fun. We started yesterday, then Friday night and again next Sunday. It's cute seeing them in their little outfits...Nour is such a HAM! Zain just flirts w/ the female photographer! :devil:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thank Sara and Kelz :) We were doing a test run on the halloween costumes and couldn't resist! LOL

I have a training class all day today at work! YUCK....so I will be locked up "bonding". YIKES!

We found two photographers that will be doing pics of the twins for their websites and portfolios. Should be fun. We started yesterday, then Friday night and again next Sunday. It's cute seeing them in their little outfits...Nour is such a HAM! Zain just flirts w/ the female photographer! :devil:

Oh Annie, these two are just adorable in their costumes.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Awwh I left comments other places but I just had to say cuz I can't resist.. My babies are too dang cute!!! :luv: Zain's a little super man for sure and what a pretty princess louza is!!!! KISSES! xoxoxo

Test run - Hmm does that mean other Halloween costumes are being considered? PICTURES!!!! LOL I think Nour should go as Cleopatra lol :rofl: And I'm seeing Zain as a cute little BBoy! (Yes It's early and yes I'm a silly auntie! )

Awwh I left comments other places but I just had to say cuz I can't resist.. My babies are too dang cute!!! :luv: Zain's a little super man for sure and what a pretty princess louza is!!!! KISSES! xoxoxo

Test run - Hmm does that mean other Halloween costumes are being considered? PICTURES!!!! LOL I think Nour should go as Cleopatra lol :rofl: And I'm seeing Zain as a cute little BBoy! (Yes It's early and yes I'm a silly auntie! )

We have a BBOY outfit...actually they both do! LOL His is black and Nours is pink! (F) Yes, other outfits considered but the Superman one is just so him. :rofl:

I'm sooo tired :( I have been up since 430 am....and I have this training class...I hope everyone behaves or ELSE! Pulling out the ruler! :whistle::innocent:

I'm going to have VJ withdrawals... :blush:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi All - It's Monday. I can't bring myself to say Happy Monday or any other pleasantries as I am just too upset about Rayan - didn't sleep much at all. :cry:

Peace be with you all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

jackie, i know how u feel...my cousin alicia, who i took care of most of her younger years changed soooo much when she started going to school...she suddenly became too big for hugs and kisses and when we went shopping she would pick up lil dresses and blurt out..."ohhh myyy god, wouldnt this look AWESOME on me" they become divas...lexi def has that Diva look in her pretty lil blue eyes..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Yes! Dresses! Yesterday was a denim skirt/short thingy. And now she accepts brushing her hair and putting in clippies and barrettes.

Jessica took her to the mall to get her earrings changed. She's rollin with small gold hoops now. She had her ears pierced in April for her 5th birthday (30 seconds of tears, then a big smile). Had to get them changed at the mall cuz ...'grammy, thats their job!'.....she would not let us NEAR her ears to change them.

Jax :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I haven't had much sleep lately, but trying not to think about things and stay busy.

::yawn:: time to get some more coffee

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.