Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Just an FYI - if you ever read any of my posts on Expats, I would just like you to know that I curse like a sailor. :blush:

:dance::dance:

:rofl: Thanks, Nawal. I'm glad you got my back.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Just an FYI - if you ever read any of my posts on Expats, I would just like you to know that I curse like a sailor. :blush:

:dance::dance:

:rofl: Thanks, Nawal. I'm glad you got my back.

Anytime! I'm going to join...I love sailors! :devil:

A good friend of mine in college once referred to a sailor from the Naval base in Philly (as she was breaking up with him), "That Navy sea-faring #######." To this day I still remember that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
:( people on the internet think my baby is ugly. i think i need prosac now. but in all seriousness if ya think my little guy is ugly realllllly reallllly really you need to get a life.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

I removed them....I was upset last night about what I read. :(

I thought about it also but you know what girl, those babies that you have are gorgeous!!! If anybody says anything about babies not being cute, they are hateful and ugly inside. I don't care what they say. My parents always taught me be careful what you say about babies and small children being ugly because you never know when a small child of yours will have a problem, whether it is your child or grandchild, watch what you say.

Be proud Nawal of those two beautiful babies. Screw those big mouths!

All the Mena Babies are beautiful !! Mohamed doesnt want us putting Amirs pictures on here!

Don't let what they said stop you. Anybody that would say anything negative about a baby has got to be the coldest person on the face of this planet.

I don't go much into the baby threads, I admit. I don't have anything in common because mine are so much older. My husband and I wanted to have one together but it just isn't going to happen. In some ways I am a little jealous, but not in a negative way at all. I just wish I had one to show off too.

yeah that is how I feel too M4Ever. Not jealous in a bad way but I cant wait for mine:)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Timeline
:( people on the internet think my baby is ugly. i think i need prosac now. but in all seriousness if ya think my little guy is ugly realllllly reallllly really you need to get a life.

What????your baby is adorable!

some people may not feel that way.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

who cares!!! trust me, he's cute :star:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jess, I don't think i know a person here that will say he is ugly! That little guy is so adorable!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline

lol thanks ladies. IIII know he is adorable. so no HONESTLY it doesnt hurt my feelings if someone thinks hes ugly, causeee if they think that,,,well they need their eyes checked.

truely yes not all baby's are cute because some baby's are born and go thru a transition period. buttt i havent seen oneee ugly baby on this forum.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.' :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline

I'm human. I have feelings. Seriously if I don't always send a pm or a congrats....it's cuz I'm going thru some ####### of my own. I'm just one woman.

I have a much better idea now of who my friends are and aren't. Ya'll aren't just screen people to me, I have been in your homes, you have been in mine, I have held your children.

I am just at a sad loss of words today. My feelings are hurt. I won't stop caring about my VJ buddies, but I sure will put a better spotlight on someone before calling them 'friend'.

Jackie (F)

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I'm human. I have feelings. And to see that some I did consider to be 'online friends'---say I was never a friend to them, hurts. Call me a big baby, but dayum... seriously if I don't always send a pm or a congrats....it's cuz I'm going thru some ####### of my own. I'm just one woman.

I have a much better idea now of who my friends are and aren't. Ya'll aren't just screen people to me, I have been in your homes, you have been in mine, I have held your children.

I am just at a sad loss of words today. My feelings are hurt. I won't stop caring about my VJ buddies, but I sure will put a better spotlight on someone before calling them 'friend'.

Jackie (F)

yeah but isnt that life though? You are always finding out who your true friends are especially when you need friends the most. I think personally we use the word friend too loosely in our daily life. We must also contemplate what exactly makes a friend. And even then, is that person still a friend? Because as you said you been to people homes, eaten with them, held their children...and then they stab you in the back. So in the end, nothing really is as it seems.

all you can do is if you find someone not to be good in the end, just say khallahs and move on and get new circle of "friends".

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.