hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

CONGRATS TO YA, CHUNSAN!!!! :dance:

Hope it will come this week for everybody else. I think mine will delay a little, though, because I also have a SSN, so maybe this means extra background check. Do you guys know about SSN checking ???? :blink:

Anyway, almost all Junies are approved.

Good luck in the nest steps! :thumbs:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats from me as well!!!!!!!!

Oana31, I don't know about SSN. I have one as well! DO you really think that it'll take longer because of that???

And I thought that would make their whole check easier cause we would already be in their system or something. But what do you know...

I'm still praying and thankful that we can trust God. He'll do it in His perfect timing!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
God is so good!!! :dance::dance::dance: Yahooo......finally guys I'm approved. I had a dream last night and this is it!!! Thank you Lord!!! I'm sure ( kiwie, mara-rafe and oana31) and the rest of you June filers waiting for NOA2 will recieved your approval this week. I can't wait to see your approval....Thank you so much for all the encouragement my VJ family especially June filers.

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 20, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

CONGRATS CHUSAN!!!! I'm so happy for you and thanks for the encouragment. I hope we're getting it this week too! I'm literarilly getting sick waiting. ugh!

And guys, whats with the SSN issue? Doesn't everyone have a Social Security Number?

God is so good!!! :dance::dance::dance: Yahooo......finally guys I'm approved. I had a dream last night and this is it!!! Thank you Lord!!! I'm sure ( kiwie, mara-rafe and oana31) and the rest of you June filers waiting for NOA2 will recieved your approval this week. I can't wait to see your approval....Thank you so much for all the encouragement my VJ family especially June filers.

On November 20, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Great news!! Congratulations!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Hoping all you guys will get approved soon!! :star:

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Timeline

THANK YOU all guys!!! Those who are waiting don't worry. I just want to share this message that help me through.

An Angel says, "Never borrow from the future. If worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice."

God Bless us all.

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

Timeline

Has anyone else gotten approved?

I have to admit... I'm going a little nuts here. How I wish they would process the petitions in the order they receive them!

Why is CSC so slow again? I really had my hopes up to see some more approvals.

I also considered calling CSC or even call NVC!

But I don't know. Don't wanna make them mad...

Timeline
Has anyone else gotten approved?

I have to admit... I'm going a little nuts here. How I wish they would process the petitions in the order they receive them!

Why is CSC so slow again? I really had my hopes up to see some more approvals.

I also considered calling CSC or even call NVC!

But I don't know. Don't wanna make them mad...

I hear you kiwie .... I called customer service today and she told me they'll get to it once they finish April. I told her that's not true because people who filed after me have gotten their approvals. And I asked if they actually process by the receipt date but her anwer got me even more confused. She said it depends when they received my application. I was like, "isn't the RECEIPT DATE on the NOA1 the day they got it. She got irritated and told me USCIS have 78 days til they can get to my application and if i'll have more questions, just give them a call. :wacko::bonk:

Timeline

I hear you kiwie .... I called customer service today and she told me they'll get to it once they finish April. I told her that's not true because people who filed after me have gotten their approvals. And I asked if they actually process by the receipt date but her anwer got me even more confused. She said it depends when they received my application. I was like, "isn't the RECEIPT DATE on the NOA1 the day they got it. She got irritated and told me USCIS have 78 days til they can get to my application and if i'll have more questions, just give them a call. :wacko::bonk:

Great!

That's exactly why I'm so afraid of calling!

I don't get it....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Congratulations Chunsan!!!!! Whoohooo!!!! Great to hear another one of our "team" got approved.

I'm more than just a little nuts, since this RFE story my life is centered around USCIS, it's driving me crazy, I hope it will soon be over , I can't stand it anymore, I miss my baby more than ever.

Do you know exactly when does the file go through the security check?

My fiance thinks our delay is because of our RFE, they asked for a copy of the original of my divorce certificate (we sent only the translation into English), because he says the certificate doesn't look too official (it's a 2 page document , signed, stamped so very official :) ). I don't know what to think anymore....Maybe the file is stuck at the security check (I don't know if it's done before or after a RFE), maybe our files is lost on someone's desk.

Sorry to bother you guys with my problems, my thoughts....I lost my optimism after this RFE, it's not me anymore.

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

Timeline

Kiwie, I just noticed, your application was touched on 6/30/08. My NOA1 is dated 6/26/08 but IT WAS TOUCHED ON 6/30/08 LIKE YOU! I think we have the same ajucator processing our applications. You and oana31 be in my prayers and every June filers who haven't gotten their NOA2 yet.

Thanksgiving is next week, I want something to be REALLY thankful for. Also, my bday is coming up... how about an early birthday present huh. That's my only wish for my birthday and for christmas this year!!!!!

Timeline
Congratulations Chunsan!!!!! Whoohooo!!!! Great to hear another one of our "team" got approved.

I'm more than just a little nuts, since this RFE story my life is centered around USCIS, it's driving me crazy, I hope it will soon be over , I can't stand it anymore, I miss my baby more than ever.

My fiance thinks our delay is because of our RFE, they asked for a copy of the original of my divorce certificate (we sent only the translation into English), because he says the certificate doesn't look too official (it's a 2 page document , signed, stamped so very official :) ). I don't know what to think anymore....Maybe the file is stuck at the security check (I don't know if it's done before or after a RFE), maybe our files is lost on someone's desk.

Sorry to bother you guys with my problems, my thoughts....I lost my optimism after this RFE, it's not me anymore.

You're not the only one frustrated, but keep a positive attitude. That's how USCIS is because they know we can't do anything until we hear from them. The year is coming to an end again. The should keep their a** moving! :angry:

Oana31, I don't know about SSN. I have one as well! DO you really think that it'll take longer because of that???

And I thought that would make their whole check easier cause we would already be in their system or something. But what do you know...

I'm still praying and thankful that we can trust God. He'll do it in His perfect timing!

CONGRATS CHUSAN!!!! I'm so happy for you and thanks for the encouragment. I hope we're getting it this week too! I'm literarilly getting sick waiting. ugh!

And guys, whats with the SSN issue? Doesn't everyone have a Social Security Number?

Well, as you can see, the SSN will slow us down. The only ones left from June are either us (SSN holders) or the RFE's. I can think of at least 2 Junies who are not approved YET 'cause they have RFE.

And as fas as having SSN only people who previously worked or studied in US got it when they were in US.

Guys, keep your heads up, we are about to be approved. It cannot take much longer ! :thumbs:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Timeline
I feel sad for all you guys still waiting for approval. I know how it feel i've been there hanging and waiting for NOA2 gave me anxiety and sleepless night. Just hold on and entrust everything to God. Don't loss your hope. I always pray for you guys. Let's wait next week. Hoping that all of you recieved NOA2. Good luck and God Bless us all!

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Ok, I'm totally worried now. In France our "divorced certificate" is just our "Birth certificate". On our birth certificate we have the mentions "divorced" with dates and place etc... I only sent my translated copy because they ask : All your documents have to be in english.

So it was translated by an official translator, with stamps, dates signature and mention : "Mister X sworn translator to the court of appeal of Douai, I certify the within and foregoing is a true, full and correct translation of the french original instrument as the same appears on record and file in my office etc...."

Do I have to be worried ? I really thought that they ONLY wanted the official translated document.

Timeline

Well, as you can see, the SSN will slow us down. The only ones left from June are either us (SSN holders) or the RFE's. I can think of at least 2 Junies who are not approved YET 'cause they have RFE.

And as fas as having SSN only people who previously worked or studied in US got it when they were in US.

Guys, keep your heads up, we are about to be approved. It cannot take much longer ! :thumbs:

Oana31, can you please explain to me whats the deal with SSN? As far as I know, all US residents and ESPECIALLY U.S. CITIZENS like us, the petitioners, have SSN. SSN is our unique identification number to distinguish individuals especially with the same names. I can't see why it's the reason why our applications are being held longer than others. The government can just input it in their system and our whole lives stories pop out. If they see something suspicious, then I understand why they are holding up our applications.

Just hang in there with us...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.