nunyab

been having a long time on line affair in MENA

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I knew you couldn't resist peaking :whistle: .... but really I get up every morning to talk to you guys... rush home after work to peak at anything new..and sometimes on the sly log in at work. What does that sound like to you???

I don't tell others about what I do here on line and when something new happens I get all excited... :innocent:

Does it change once you get your S/O home???? :unsure:

Thoughts, ideas appreciated :star::star:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm just as addicted to VJ but from work. I work on a pc so I have a minutes to browse the net on and off all day. In the evenings I may get on but rarely. I would say the part that has changed is getting on as much from home since he is here.

My name is Tasha and I am a VJ addict!

I am addicted to VJ :yes:

I would say thank god for this site....for all the resources, informations, experiences and encouragement is helping me get through this rough time.

Rajaa....you were very cute with your words too!

I am mostly on at work, since most times it is slow for me

I enjoy reading what others are going through and putting my 2 cents in from time to time

thanks for giving me something to grab onto this morning :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:yes: vj addict!

Even when i don't feel like posting, I can't resist getting on to read how everyone is doing. It's alot less since my hubby came home - I only log in from work and occasionally in the mornings with breakfast :P

I can't even begin to imagine how productive I would be at work if I didn't have the internet acess :innocent:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm just as addicted to VJ but from work. I work on a pc so I have a minutes to browse the net on and off all day. In the evenings I may get on but rarely. I would say the part that has changed is getting on as much from home since he is here.

My name is Tasha and I am a VJ addict!

hehehe... same with me. :blush:

i'm always on at work. i used to be online at home, too! so i've cut back some since Habibi's arrival, which is good, because for a minute there i was worried that i was developing a cyber addiction.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I knew you couldn't resist peaking :whistle: .... but really I get up every morning to talk to you guys... rush home after work to peak at anything new..and sometimes on the sly log in at work. What does that sound like to you???

I don't tell others about what I do here on line and when something new happens I get all excited... :innocent:

whew, i thought you was outing us to mena. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I find since I've grown shyer and gone away to colllege that I talk to my real freinds less as I am having less in common with them now days with things to discuss. I maybe have one real old time friend that I call daily. Most my friends don't discuss theologically things, or news things, or political things with me, or be real supportive of my marriage. I lost a lot of friends over there. We've reach our bounds and comfort zones with each other.

VJ offers a wide array of people to discuss things with including immigration and regional related spouse things that I have no one else who I can talk with about that except for here. There is 1-2 mena married couple where I live but my spouse isn't here for us to do stuff with them yet so we don't talk either.

I think part of VJ's purpose has been made for those waiting for their loved ones.

That trend tends to be when the SO gets here members either disappear all together or check in from time to time because the bonds they have here are so compelling. Some take breaks for a few weeks, some a few months popping back in to give up dates and to check up dates, some take a break for a year and come back after awhile because they forgot how much they missed it and the friendships they have here. Just like most of us met our spouses online so too have we found a community of online friends. This is such and amazing and unique world and time that we are living in today when we can send text msgs to our loved ones in a instant around the globe. (L)

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have been addicted to VJ since I started using it for immigration advice. The information I have gotten here has helped me know what to expect and the people that I have met have been wonderful. We are all in the same boat, so to speak and that creates a common bond.

I usually just get on at work here and there in the day for a tiny break from work....I save nights for my honey (cam), house responsibilities, etc. then usually go to bed..by that time I am sick of being on computers (all day).

I don't get on constantly but it is very nice to know its here when I need it. It has been an invaluable resource as well as a great place to meet wonderful people and get a laugh! Not to mention the latest and greatest on what the NVC/embassy is up to with other immigrant cases...which sometimes helps us gauge our own.

Thanks to all of those that are on here constantly and help to manage the site for us. You guys and girls ROCK!! :dance::dance::dance:

Deb :star:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm a VJ Addict!

I'm on at work...but only try to be on a little bit at home because my hubby gets upset. hehe He's like, "We're done with immigration. Why do you get on there?" I tell him it's because I have friends on here and there are always people to help with one immigration crisis or another. :yes:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

...home, home again

I like to be here when I can.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

lol..... :star: I have a TS clearance in the Army .... your secret is safe :whistle:

Timeline

lol... did you all see how fast the title grabbed people and only a hand full posted.... hehehe

anyway, my name is Rajaa... and I.......am.........a................VJ Adicted...

I love you guys!!!!!

I am addicted to VJ :yes:

I would say thank god for this site....for all the resources, informations, experiences and encouragement is helping me get through this rough time.

Rajaa....you were very cute with your words too!

I am mostly on at work, since most times it is slow for me

I enjoy reading what others are going through and putting my 2 cents in from time to time

thanks for giving me something to grab onto this morning :lol:

figured it was a little quite in MENA land...thought to stir the pot a bit get some excitement..

Filed: Timeline

Olivia said it best!!

Woohoo :) I am a VJ addict and proud!

While my hubby is here already we are still in the immigration process so I will be seeking more advice I'm sure. I enjoy the friendships I have made and so I'm hanging around to see how everyone is doing and cheer everyone on!

I typically log on from work now....prior to that on materinity leave it was my late nights since the babies had me up...VJ kept me company. LOL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

lol..... :star: I have a TS clearance in the Army .... your secret is safe :whistle:

ditto :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.