Honey&Sweety

Beneficiarys` change of address....

6 posts in this topic

Hi, there! fellow VJ`rs :) I want to clarify about the beneficiary`s address. When my fiance file our K-1 package to CSC I filled up in G325a I wrote my present address that time I was preparing that documents . Currently , I am here in my hometown(Bicol) which is my permanent address.I decided to stay here since I already resigned in my work due to some reasons and my fiance told me that make the most of my stay here with my family while waiting for our papers. If I will be changing my present address I filled up in my G325a to my permanent address now would it be the reason of delay of the processing of our papers?Do you have any suggestions, do I still change it? Or just let it be ? My only concern why I want to change it is this " if instance we have our NOA2 my fiance will be notify from his place, right? and who and how they sent the approved package?" . Am i going to received any documents from USEM? who will inform me?. Also about the visa If in the future I `ll be having it and I am not around in that address ( the address I put in G325a) I wont be able to received it. I have trusted friends in my dormitory but they are out for work everyday.When I was still in my dorm, all received letters and documents were just put in the box and tenants just got it there when they arrived. I have doubts in case I had documents forwarded in that address. I might not received it in good hands because there is incident in my dorm where some of the tenants ( newly replaced credit card sent by mail ) was stolen and some letters were opened by somebody. It was a crime so owner sent further investigation with that case. Now, they have in house security guard to the whole building but it`s just during the night. So what if for instance I had documents there and somebody trip for that and I haven`t received it even I authorized somebody to receive it in my behalf. I am aware that all K-1 docs are precious because this would be our life in the future. .....I am confused now! Can somebody give me suggestions regarding this issue? Thanks and God bless!!! :help:
bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

If you could avoid changing addres until K1 visa is approved then do so, otherwise you can jeopardize it and have delays on your visa approval since you would be contacting UCSIS for change of address (for petitioner only, not beneficiary). Depending on how far you are to your K1 also depends if there will be a delay. If your case is still waiting to be approved for petition (waiting for NOA2) then you definately should wait until you get that approved. Note, no documents will be sent to Beneficiary, only Petioner. So if you the beneficiary moves, you dont have to worry about any documents being sent, USCIS does not send documents over seas. They only send documents to the petitioner if you are waiting for NOA2.

If your case is already in US Embassy in Manila, then you will be waiting for packet 4 which is your interview schedule and medical exam dates. You dont need this actual document as long as you can print from the internet once your case is approved in NVC and that you have a MNL case in the US Embassy in Manila website. In the website, you can print the date of your interview and medical exam date. That is all you need to show to St. Lukes for your medical and of course your passport.

Thank you Abby and Ron for the reply. God bless!... :yes: :yes: :yes:
bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Received - July 7, 2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

u can also change ur address by calling USCIS well ur petitioner can call them once u have a case number already..that would be easier since all documents would still be sent to him..goodluck!

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

u can also change ur address by calling USCIS well ur petitioner can call them once u have a case number already..that would be easier since all documents would still be sent to him..goodluck!

Thanks guys for the replies. Anyway, you have nice pix.....how did you post that????

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Received - July 7, 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi ate tonet!!!

have your fiance call the USCIS to change the address.. me and CC talked to an attorney and he said that the telephone and address is impt.. more explaination pa doon pero I forgot na basta impt yun..

Take Care :whistle:

snxcq70j3.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.