Nothing1234

Arabian Knightz 1st Single-Fokkak

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I adore these guys. They are very good friends of ours and truly the sweetest group of guys that I wish a world of success to! isA. (F)f

Arabian Knightz 1st Single..Fokkak

This is the video that was released last winter....Arabian Knightz 1st single, Fokkak off their upcoming album U.S.A (United State of Arabia) coming out soon. This song is produced by legendary LA/Palistinian producer Fredwreck and features Lana Saeed on the hook. Video is directed and produced by big Egyptian Director Hady El Bagoury and features surprise guest apearance by Ahmed Fishawy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited by Nawal

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

They look and sound good. I hope they become really successful. I see some great arab groups who make it big in many places and then you can't find their CD anywhere in the US. Outlandish would be one example.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

They look and sound good. I hope they become really successful. I see some great arab groups who make it big in many places and then you can't find their CD anywhere in the US. Outlandish would be one example.

They were actually in concert with them in Egypt last year! :)

Timeline

wow, thats cool!

wow, thats cool!

I have a video clip of them together some where. I'll have 2 find it and send it to you. Just a behind the scenes thing.

Timeline

wow, thats cool!

I have a video clip of them together some where. I'll have 2 find it and send it to you. Just a behind the scenes thing.

I would love to see it, thanks.

They are Good !! there is alot of hip-hop bands and rappers here in Middle east ... Palestenian , lebaneese and egyptian and some bands in (UAE )- Dubai ... i know some succesful dudes from palestine and Egypt that i met them in Amman , they are awesome !!

I hope for this band becoming successful , they are really good .. I like :thumbs: TY sister Nawal

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

This is one of the successful arabian band that i like .its ( Desert Heat) .. this is sweet song about the mother.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Those from Palestine ( my hommiez) :D

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow!!! AK!! Thanks for these clips, Nawal! I met these guys back in 2006. They were friends of a friend and I saw them perform at a concert in Cairo. I even wrote a paper about their lyrics last year, too. I've been looking at hip hop music/culture in the MENA region. Anyway, I'm so happy that they're gonna have an album coming out!! :thumbs: Good for them!

Wow!!! AK!! Thanks for these clips, Nawal! I met these guys back in 2006. They were friends of a friend and I saw them perform at a concert in Cairo. I even wrote a paper about their lyrics last year, too. I've been looking at hip hop music/culture in the MENA region. Anyway, I'm so happy that they're gonna have an album coming out!! :thumbs: Good for them!

That's awesome! I spoke to Rush and they will have a new video out this week sometime. As soon as its out I will post it.

You know when I was there in Egypt there was a girl, Naombi was her name, following all of us around including AK and my husband (he is the founder of a dance crew-hiphop/breakdancing) and she was getting paid to attend functions and interview hiphop artists while in Egypt thru a scholarship with the American University on the same subject as you! The scene there is so new and emerging artists very talented (graffiti, hiphop, dancing, MC's, etc) its unlike here in the US where its been around so long and we have a saturated market.

But they re totally imitating american rappers! theres nothing arabic about them! sad :(

Unfortunately to break into the main stream market...you have to cater to all. They have many Egyptian based arabic songs. One guy I think you'd like more is MC Amin, he's from Mansoura. He's amazing. :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.