7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Ms. Walker,

To our regret, we found that more processing is required in Mr. Baqir’s case. We are trying to make this go as quickly as possible. We will contact Mr. Baqir when we are ready to issue his visa. We really have no timetable on how long this process could take. We regret any inconvenience caused.

U.S. Embassy Seoul

Cons/PVU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I-129:

11/27/07: NOA1

5/02/08: NOA2 (157 days from NOA1)

6/16/08: K1 Interview- ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING CO quoted us 2-4 weeks (45 days from NOA2 - 202 days from NOA1)

4/06/09: VISA IN HAND

6/20/09: POE LAX

7/4/09: Making it Legal - Wedding

10/17/09: The big wedding ceremony

AOS:

7/22/09: AOS Paperwork filed

10/27/09: Interview - APPROVED

10/31/09: Welcome Letter Received

Removing Conditions:

7/29/11: I-751 paperwork filed

2/14/12: Card Production Ordered!

2/18/12: Green Card Received

Citizenship:

12/26/12: Paperwork filed

12/31/12: NOA Date

1/14/13: Biometrics Appt

2/26/13: Interview

3/27/13: Oath Ceremony!!

6/30/13: Baby Due Date :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Cassandr,

I am so sorry to hear your news. I just got sick to my stomache when I read. I can't even imagine how you must feel. I hope Inever have to either.

As much as I like to believe it is the process, how can they play with peoples lives like that.

Stay strong and blessed!

Ms. Walker,

To our regret, we found that more processing is required in Mr. Baqir's case. We are trying to make this go as quickly as possible. We will contact Mr. Baqir when we are ready to issue his visa. We really have no timetable on how long this process could take. We regret any inconvenience caused.

U.S. Embassy Seoul

Cons/PVU

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Cassandra I had heard this for the past 11 and half months. It hurts and I cry every single time. But remember every single day you are coming closer to it. Do not worry so much and let this just be another day, you are not moving behind. You are moving FORWARD every day.

You will get this visa. We will all have our days soon.

Keep praying and remember the senators and the president or the ambassador of the universe can't help you. God will give this visa at the perfect time I assure you.

I have seen many waiting much longer and finally getting their visas at a time they realized was best for them.

So good luck to you and keep a steady pace of life. Meanwhile they will process this visa and you may hear from them this month.

I believe they are doing the CLASS check. It takes a week or 2. So maybe next week you may get results as you don't that to redo the medical.

God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I'm sorry you had this delay. Hopefully it is a short one and you can be heading back together to the US soon!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

THis is a quote from one wise lady! I needed to hear that too. Thank you!

Cassandra I had heard this for the past 11 and half months. It hurts and I cry every single time. But remember every single day you are coming closer to it. Do not worry so much and let this just be another day, you are not moving behind. You are moving FORWARD every day.

You will get this visa. We will all have our days soon.

Keep praying and remember the senators and the president or the ambassador of the universe can't help you. God will give this visa at the perfect time I assure you.

I have seen many waiting much longer and finally getting their visas at a time they realized was best for them.

So good luck to you and keep a steady pace of life. Meanwhile they will process this visa and you may hear from them this month.

I believe they are doing the CLASS check. It takes a week or 2. So maybe next week you may get results as you don't that to redo the medical.

God bless,

Tam

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.