uma_gurl

delbros again in again..

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i txted delbros again on wat to do nxt bout my case..dey txt me back and told me to call robbie for details..so i called him and told him da whole story..he said i jst nid to fax da deposit slip..sbi ko wla na nga po skin ung deposit slip..so he asked da banks branch wer i paid da 650..i said butillos sampaloc..after a seconds he asked my name..after how many minutes he jst told me to txt da info agai..bec da txt i received wen i texted dem all da infos bout my payment was not da acknowledgement it was jst a confirmation dat dey receive my txt..he said its ok if i dont faxed da deposit slip anymore..

a few minutes i received a txt message saying dat they acknowledged my payment..

ibig bang sabihin from july 30-da day i paid da delbros eh nakatengga lng ung papers ko sa embassy..?

it mins il start waiting again dis day na ipadala nila papers ko sa NSO w/c i thought from july 30 dey already brought my papers to NSO..?nakakaloka nman un.. :angry:

or maybe my papers was already wih dem but dey were jst waiting for me to txt all da infos again..?

do i nid to col embassy for dis matter even if i already talked to robbie..?

girl hindi ka nag iisa ive been in that situation bfore.natutulog and doc sa delbros or watever it is.......anyway u cnt do anything about but be more patient, dnt lose hope and keep bothering them.......u will have the visa soon....god bless and good luck

K1 VISA / AOS JOURNEY

01/09/2008 - mailed I-129F to CSC via Fedex

01/10/2008 - received @ CSC

01/11/2008 - NOA1 was issued

01/14/2008 - check cashed

01/23/2008 - NOA1 hardcopy received

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/14/2008 - RFE mailed back to CSC

05/29/2008 - NOA2

06/15/2008 - Interview date set 07/09/2009

07/04/2008 - Medical Passed!!!!!

07/09/2008 - Visa Interview Approved!!!!!!

08/29/2008 - Visa recieved!!!!

09/16/2008 - CFO Manila

09/18/2008 - Flight

10/25/2008 - Wedding Day

AOS

12/05/2008 - AOS sent Chicago Lockbox

12/10/2008 - AOS delivered

01/21/2009 - Case transfer to CSC

02/05/2009 - AP recieved

02/13/2009 - ASC Appointment Notice recieved

03/20/2009 - AED recieved

05/07/2009 - Welcome letter recieved

05/18/2009 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

"The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen ...."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

from the day that i paid my DV, i always called delrbos and NSO for an upate of my DV. i keep calling them until 3 days before my interview. i dont care if they call me "super kulit" or whatever they may call it. if that's the only way for them to do something for my DV..

u can call them twice a week to follow up the status of ur DV and so they will knw that "you" exist!

good luck (F)

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

After I made my payments for delbros document verification I immediately register my info and when I got my acknowledgement followed by the confirmation I called delbros for another confirmation. Also, I had my deposit slip photocopied just to make sure and it's a good thing that I did because the US Embassy asked for the original deposit slip for their records, I guess.

The day after my interview I called delbros to know if my documents are already sent for verification and they said "yes". It's a good thing that you check on them, even if it takes calling them everyday, because that's what I did and it paid off.

Good luck...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.