5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi vj members..

im a new member of vj..bec of u guys mrmi akong nalaman..thanks..

pls help me..dont know po kc wat to do..

i had my interview last aug.4 and thank God i passed da interview..i got pink and white copy..i thought ok na lht..i jst nid to wait for my visa..i didnt know dat i nid to pay P650.00 for visa verification 1 month b4 my interview..i received a letter from usembassy May 12 telling me to get an appointment for visa interview..i thought dat was all to do jst get a appointment..until ive met lea during my medical July 29 and she ask me if i already paid da visa verification..?i said know and whats dat? (tanga ko)..sinayang ko ung 2 months pra maprocess na papers ko..

hir is my problem..i paid delbros July 30 and i txt them da information..i received dis txt from delbros:

"Delbros has successfully received tha information you sent! We will send you a text confirmation after we verify your payment. Thank you.."

"Please fax your machine validates deposit slip with your name and case number written on it to 339-1756. Kindly text us again all the information. Thank you!"

dat was thursday..i try to faxed da deposit slip but it seems der machine is not service..da nxt day (friday)i never tried to fax it bec. umuwi ako sa province..da problem is my visa interview wil be on monday..i had no tym to fax it..after my interview i got da pink and white slip and the man at window 37 asked me if i already paid the delbros..i said yes den he got my deposit slip from metrobank..suddenly i 4got to have it xerox..

i always txt delbros 3x a wik for da document verification and dey always answered me "we wil get back to you as soon we verify ur documents..

kanina lng i txt again and this is wat dey say:

"MNL200xxxxxxx Please fax your deposit slip to (02) 3392756 attn to Robbie, include your name and case number or this text format etc ect.."

guys how can i send it anymore kung wala na skin ung deposit slip?wat does it mean?ibig bng sbhin hindi pa nila naku2ha payment ko..PLEASE I NEED HELP... :crying::crying::crying:

Timeline

im sorry to hear that...anyway, if you could get another copy from the bank you try, BUT you said, delbros texted you back after your first text, for sure ur infos were, already in the record, but DELBROS screwed everyone about docs verification, including ME!

sorry couldn't give you exact advice on what to do..good luck and god bless! make follow-up also to the embassy,you need it..

Timeline

HI. It happened to me also. What i did is call the US Embassy and ask them to send the copy of deposit slip to Delbros and at the same time, inform Robbie of Delbros that the copy of your deposit slip is already in US Embassy and you didn't fax it yet but you texted the Delbros about the deposit. Be sure to remember the bank branch and the date and time you deposited.

In my case, the embassy just forward the copy of the deposit slip to Delbros and instruct them to process my document verification.

Don't worry so much okay. Just do this.

Good luck!

Timeline
im sorry to hear that...anyway, if you could get another copy from the bank you try, BUT you said, delbros texted you back after your first text, for sure ur infos were, already in the record, but DELBROS screwed everyone about docs verification, including ME!

sorry couldn't give you exact advice on what to do..good luck and god bless! make follow-up also to the embassy,you need it..

Timeline

tnx for da advice..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.