• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Good morning MENA!

Congratulations Tamara and Adam - It must feel awesome to be done with USCIS!! :dance: And I'm so glad to hear that you have a resolution on the ebay disaster! Thank god!

Nawal, I'm praying for Momma that everything has gone fine and she can be here with you all very soon. (L)

Shawna, I can't imagine what you are feeling right now - that excitement!! I'm praying for a safe trip for Mahmoud and a wonderful reunion! (F)

Star - your camel keychain is cute! :D I have a massive collection of camels from my travels - Well, actually they belong to my son but they range in size from about equal to your keychain all the way as big as one that he can sit on - Imagine what a dork I looked like walking through the airports with that thing! :P

Henia - Are we going to have a new MENA baby soon? I hope that everything goes the way that you want it too! Happy and healthy baby and Momma! :D

Maureen - good morning and EWH to spiders!! :lol:

Terrie - I wanna come watch the Harleys too!!!! :dance:

I've had a rough start to the day - Didn't get much sleep last night and when I woke up with the cat sleeping in my hair and half on my head, I knew it was going to be a rough morning. We got out of the house late, my son is attempting to win the Academy award for best dramatic acting in a morning sitcom.. :wacko: He had a bad case of the whines this morning, guessing he didn't sleep well either. And then we got halfway to his Grandmother's (his Dad's Mom, who takes him to school at 9am) and he informed me that he had forgotten his lunch box (Which is really my fault, not his being that he's only 5, so had to double back to grab that. Get home and for some reason my key is jamming in the door and it won't unlock and I can't get back inside... Finally through all that hoopla, drop him off, and get stuck in mega traffic on I 95 and I can't get to work (Deb will know what I'm talking about, around the Christiana Mall) So I get in like 30 minutes late and my boss who is never here, happens to not only be sitting at the conference table but also needed my assistance for something and was quite perturbed at my lateness..... :blush:

Ah, oh well cheers for a better rest of the day! I hope lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. thank you for the well wishes yesterday.

now for the camel pics!

_44043302_camel_ap416b.jpg

boy_and_camel.jpg

marc-jacobs-camel-toe.jpg

800px-Sopwith_F-1_Camel_2_USAF.jpg

last pic: The Sopwith Camel Scout is a British World War I single-seat fighter aircraft that was famous for its manoeuvrability.

sopwith camel

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Goodmorning all

i see you are all up and on here nice and early

well it is only 9 am here on the east coast

congrats Tamara and Adam

I know Shawna must be so excited and her hubby too, with eyes wide open :blink:

same old same old this morning

just made a pot of coffee and feeling that pre-fall chilly morn....

have a great day....starting to count the days until Ramadan...I am already busting my hubby's balls! :luv:

:wow:

that is the LEANEST and WHITEST camel I have ever seen

and the biggest camel toe LOL :lol:

ahhh CHRISTIANA MALL AREA....yes, Ash, know it too well and oh well doesnt it figure of all days your boss would be there before you :unsure:

I have 3 kids and believe me that whining and crying doesnt stop...it only turns into fighting and complaining :angry:

Good morning girl!

I don't know why the traffic always has to stack up there!!! :angry: Well, I do it's because of everyone trying to get on 95 north into Philly but come on people that's not the only north bound way into Philly and after all this time you would have thought that DEL DOT could have figured something out to fix it.... GRRRRR

Please don't tell me that it doesn't stop - I swore to him today that he was trying to win best the best dramatic actor award... I should have asked him when he was finished if he wanted to thank the Academy? :devil:

It is getting chilly here isn't it? This was the second day of driving in with the floor heat on cuz my feet were freezing!!!! I wonder if tomorrow is going to be nasty hot though... :unsure: Gotta love our neck of the woods!

ahhh CHRISTIANA MALL AREA....yes, Ash, know it too well and oh well doesnt it figure of all days your boss would be there before you :unsure:

I have 3 kids and believe me that whining and crying doesnt stop...it only turns into fighting and complaining :angry:

cold huh? I got outta my car this morning to get gas and immediately started sweating. :wacko: I'm completely drinched if I go outside for more than 2 minutes. It's INSANE!

It's official, I gained 10lbs over my vacation. Why is it so easy to gain but so freakin' hard to lose?

SOMEONE admitted last night that they were upset coz nobody was going out and getting the work for them. No understanding on the "work hard to get what u want" thing. They honestly intend for someone else to do the foot work while they sit in the office and wait for the orders to start pouring in... :ranting: I guess the world works totally different than I have seen..... :whistle:

i got 6 movies yesterday online... "Prince Caspian" "wanted" "horton hears a who" "the forbidden kingdom" "wall-e" "kung fu panda"

"wanted" I have to figure out how to unzip it so it will play

I haven't seen kung fu panda yet

all the others work!! woot woot!

I say I got the movies yesterday but really it was on Saturday...somehow my computer lost them after the 2nd day so I had to do some serious investigating and searching to find them. I thought they were gone forever but at the last second...I FOUND'EM!! YAY FOR PERSISTANCE (and wet noodles)

Nawal...I want some movies...are they on their way yet?

I hope everybody has a super fantastic day today!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

lol to the camel toe...Whenever i hear camel toe i always think back to my high school days...on my basketball team we had a girl who was kinda heavy who always wore spandex to practice...one day our coach (who was male) commented on how he was going to buy her a pair of shorts to cover her camel toe :) lol....we never let her live it down

Zaid already had his breakfast, bath, and bottle, dog and cats are fed, now i must get my butt in the shower and start gettng ready for work...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

kel, my little sis used to suck her two middle fingers. That pic takes me back. I miss being young and lettin mama take care of me.... ANYWAY... Watch out as he gets older coz if he's anything like she was..the longer her fingers got, the more they went up her nose. We were constantly pulling her index finger outta her nostril... :lol: its really funny now that I think about it

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
kel, my little sis used to suck her two middle fingers. That pic takes me back. I miss being young and lettin mama take care of me.... ANYWAY... Watch out as he gets older coz if he's anything like she was..the longer her fingers got, the more they went up her nose. We were constantly pulling her index finger outta her nostril... :lol: its really funny now that I think about it

:lol:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well good morning all. I brought George (the cat) to the vet this morning for his annual exam & shots and they discovered a large mass on his belly. We don't know what it is yet and I feel like a horrible mom for not noticing this earlier. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to remove it and figure out what it is then. I pray it's just a benign fatty tumor or something minor. My boy is 16 or 17 years old and has been in relatively good health all this time.

It's still hot here and I'm so ready for some cooler weather. Hoping Gustav doesn't hit us this weekend. We're approaching the 3rd anniversary of Katrina and some parts of NOLA are still barely functioning. Blech... I don't want to work today - AF is knocking.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

awwwh poor kitty!! I hope that it's nothing and everything clears up soon!! (F)

Well good morning all. I brought George (the cat) to the vet this morning for his annual exam & shots and they discovered a large mass on his belly. We don't know what it is yet and I feel like a horrible mom for not noticing this earlier. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to remove it and figure out what it is then. I pray it's just a benign fatty tumor or something minor. My boy is 16 or 17 years old and has been in relatively good health all this time.

It's still hot here and I'm so ready for some cooler weather. Hoping Gustav doesn't hit us this weekend. We're approaching the 3rd anniversary of Katrina and some parts of NOLA are still barely functioning. Blech... I don't want to work today - AF is knocking.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.