43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
ganto ba yun belay??

BASURANG ITINAPON MO, BABALIK DIN SA'YO.. :whistle:

:rofl:

oo tama nga wehehehehehhe

sapul! :thumbs:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't wanna be a killjoy when this whole issue brings laughs to your faces. with all due respect, give everyone a break. the whole regional section (PI) members are pissed off with this whole childish stuff. aren't we all grown ups here?...this whole arguement thingy is taking a lot of PRECIOUS SPACE. instead of mocking people around, saying awful childish comments amongst each other and wasting YOUR PRECIOUS TIME giving thumbs up to very silly comments, why don't we read some post where members need help, that where we should give "our comments" and post some thumbs up...

Forums exist to help members, though i'm new at VJ, i am a member of another immigration forum..which i must point out, never had any petty arguements such as this. we all should be civilized enough to prevent posting comments(though not POINTING a finger - but CLEARLY points out WHO) such as this. PM option exist to address this concern. that's why if you noticed on your member's menu, you can FREELY send a person a message. this whole thing is scalous and what it makes it even more scandalous are people who don't have anything to do but add wood to the fire.

keeping comments to yourslef or better yet confronting the person through PM is better done than publicly humilating people on forums such as this. you maybe be lucky now (considering some are in US - or heading there soon) but luck fades when you abuse it. plus, don't you think it's kinda hypocrite to call out the name of god to guide you in your visa journey when after all you're hurting outher people's feeling knowing "god doesn't like it"? lol..ask yourselves..

who knows, i guess KARMA might just be around the corner.

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

i really don't wanna be a killjoy when this whole issue brings laughs to your faces. with all due respect, give everyone a break. the whole regional section (PI) members are pissed off with this whole childish stuff. aren't we all grown ups here?...this whole arguement thingy is taking a lot of PRECIOUS SPACE. instead of mocking people around, saying awful childish comments amongst each other and wasting YOUR PRECIOUS TIME giving thumbs up to very silly comments, why don't we read some post where members need help, that where we should give "our comments" and post some thumbs up...

Forums exist to help members, though i'm new at VJ, i am a member of another immigration forum..which i must point out, never had any petty arguements such as this. we all should be civilized enough to prevent posting comments(though not POINTING a finger - but CLEARLY points out WHO) such as this. PM option exist to address this concern. that's why if you noticed on your member's menu, you can FREELY send a person a message. this whole thing is scalous and what it makes it even more scandalous are people who don't have anything to do but add wood to the fire.

keeping comments to yourslef or better yet confronting the person through PM is better done than publicly humilating people on forums such as this. you maybe be lucky now (considering some are in US - or heading there soon) but luck fades when you abuse it. plus, don't you think it's kinda hypocrite to call out the name of god to guide you in your visa journey when after all you're hurting outher people's feeling knowing "god doesn't like it"? lol..ask yourselves..

Really? It is their PRECIOUS TIME so they have the luxury to spend it where they want to. You do not need to remind these people and to preach them about GOD. They knew what they are doing. Isn't it also hypocrisy to be so nice even if you feel mad? Isn't it hypocrisy to pretend to be nice while the truth is you are not? As far as I know GOD gives equal opportunity to all the people. Besides there are BIGGER sins than the ones which you are referring too (petty arguments as you said).. Do not be so preachy... Nobody is perfect.. Even YOU! You do not have the right to QUESTION the relationship of these girl's to GOD. Isn't it MOCKERY, too?

LUCK? How do you know that they are really abusing it? What's the basis? VJ?

VJ is just a part of their daily routine but not them as a whole PERSON.

You better watch for your own KARMA. Their KARMA is none of your business.

Goodluck!

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Besides there are BIGGER sins than the ones which you are referring too (petty arguments as you said)..

:secret:

:lol:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Really? It is their PRECIOUS TIME so they have the luxury to spend it where they want to. You do not need to remind these people and to preach them about GOD.

not to the extent of going over-board

i wasn't preaching about god, was i? please refer to my post, sometimes people have to read between the lines to understand.

They knew what they are doing.

do you really think so.

Isn't it also hypocrisy to be so nice even if you feel mad? Isn't it hypocrisy to pretend to be nice while the truth is you are not? As far as I know GOD gives equal opportunity to all the people.

was there any tone of me being mad in my post? i guess there wasn't. AGAIN, please refer to my post. was i pretending to be nice? i guess i was not. i did point out that the arguement was quite petty.

is this enough reason to mock other people candid witch.

Besides there are BIGGER sins than the ones which you are referring too(petty arguments as you said)..

i'm NOT concern about the other BIGGER sins you're saying, the issue is this thread. i just gave out what i think, i just put my thoughts to words and if you didn't like them, PM and i'd apologize to you if that's what you want.

Do not be so preachy...

did i sound preachy to you? i may have mentioned a line about god but i was NOT preaching, again, please refer to my post and READ it slowly.

Nobody is perfect.. Even YOU!

neither are you candid witch. :innocent:

You do not have the right to QUESTION the relationship of these girl's to GOD. Isn't it MOCKERY, too?

this is funny now. well, technically, i have all the right to say what i want plus if AGAIN you'd read my post, i never questioned anyone in particular about their relationship towards god neither am i preaching, i'm no preacher unlike what you are trying to do to me right now, THIS IS PREACHING candid witch. read between the lines.

LUCK? How do you know that they are really abusing it? What's the basis? VJ?

VJ is just a part of their daily routine but not them as a whole PERSON.

OMG read my post please. lol. :rofl:

You better watch for your own KARMA. Their KARMA is none of your business.

i have never stepped on other people's dignity or reputation. neither have i been a bad girl, i have always been blessed. hahahaha. watch out for my own KARMA? YES, i will..good KARMA.

did i say it is my business? but if i ill take your word LITERALLY..and jokingly,

i have my 42-doors apartment business and livestock and poultry business to be more busy about. i told you, im too blessed to be insecure. lol..

Goodluck!

i guess you need it more than i do, you're still on the early process of your VJ.

pray candid witch, pray.

tata! take care..i hope i was clear enough for you. PM me if i wasn't, okey?

all i can say is..

if you dont like the thread, stay away, dnt reply and dnt whine abt it.. :whistle:

and as i always say..

PS: world peace! :wub:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL...

Our CR1 & CR2 Visa Timeline

USCIS

12/04/2007 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

01/29/2008 : NOA1

05/07/2008 : NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

05/14/2008 : NVC assigned MNL Case No.

05/26/2008 : NVC Generates AOS & IV Bill

06/02/2008 : Online Payment AOS & IV Bill

06/04/2008 : Printed I-864; DS-230 & Barcoded coversheet

06/12/2008 : Sent I-864 & DS-230 Packets to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/13/2008 : NVC received the Packets

06/16/2008 : NVC entered the I-864 & DS-230 into the system

06/19/2008 : CR2 Case Completed while CR1 got RFE DS-230 #2 & #20

06/26/2008 : Sent the corrected RFE DS-230 to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/27/2008 : NVC received the RFE DS-230 corrections

07/03/2008 : CASE COMPLETED!!!

USEM

08/13/2008 : Medical Exam PASSED!!! (Aug. 13, 14 & 15)

08/14/2008 : Received the hardcopy of the NVC Appointment Date

09/10/2008 : Interview PASSED! (Pink & White Slip due to DV)

09/26/2008 : Visa Received

10/12/2008 : Arrived to USA!!!

USA

10/12/2008 : POE Detroit

10/20/2008 : Received SSN

11/14/2008 : Received The Welcome Notice from Homeland (USCIS)

11/19/2008 : Received Green Card (11/30 got from old address mailbox)

ROC

09/03/2010 : Packet sent to USCIS

09/03/2010 : Received by USCIS

Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

all i can say is..

if you dont like the thread, stay away, dnt reply and dnt whine abt it.. :whistle:

and as i always say..

I agree... :thumbs:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I already answered your PM.. Be real! :bonk:

By the way, do you really need to tell us about your assets? How about the liabilities? :jest:

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

true and i agree

God Bless,

Di

wheheheheh!!! Hindi lang alam ang tunay nyang kulay.. :rofl:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
(though not POINTING a finger - but CLEARLY points out WHO) such as this. PM option exist to address this concern. that's why if you noticed on your member's menu, you can FREELY send a person a message. this whole thing is scalous and what it makes it even more scandalous are people who don't have anything to do but add wood to the fire.

ahhhhh...IC :star:

keeping comments to yourslef or better yet confronting the person through PM is better done than publicly humilating people on forums such as this.

...ask yourself.. :devil:

all i can say is..

and as i always say..

agree to that! :thumbs:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Please keep it down people.

I am just astonished and saddened at how a few of you are acting. To be honest, I am ashamed and hurt because I have always found a sanctuary of mutual love and respect here in the Philippines Forum and it has been steadily falling over the past few months with bad language, fighting, and non-sense.

With great regret and a heavy heart...

Sheriff Uling

p.s. - This thread is hereby CLOSED and shall be removed in 48 hours or less.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.