HLM

Monday!!

84 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone!

My friends wedding is tonight; im soo excited!!! i know its the beggining of the week in the states i can tell no one will be excited about that lol

I hope i get any news from NVC today about my interview date! the waiting is such a killer!

Wishing everyone a nice day

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA

I hope you will hear good news today Masriya

have a nice blessed day all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey y'all - have a good start to the week. I'm off to the doctors office this morning...and then it is in to work later on. Have the best day possible...for a Monday. hehe

Happy Monday! this is my last day off :( at least i have a 3 day weeekend to look forward to this weekend :)

well i thought it would have been fun while i was waiting in the line at the grocery store to let the kids go to the "self checkout" lane for a few items- BIG MISTAKE!!! they didnt know what the heck they were doing!it caused so much comotion-i'm yelling at them, they yelling back at me, customers behind me were laughing-they put one self check out of order, dont ask me how, but they did :blink: this was the first time i worked up a sweat at the grocery store..lol

have a great day!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning, MENA. Hope everyone has a good day. I have jury duty in municipal court this week, first time. :help:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everybody!

HisLittleMasriyah---Have fun at the wedding tonight! I would love to go to an Egyptian wedding celebration, they seem like so much fun from the videos my husband has sent! Good luck with the interview also.

77Maureen---You made me laugh. I would be so stressed out. My husband is enough to take to the grocery store. He insists every cashier is open no matter if they are or not. I think that is kind of pushy and rude but he always gets us in and out fast!

caybee---Good luck at jury duty. So far I have never had to do it. I'm not sure I am cut out for stuff like that. It's like I look at the person and say oh they seem like they "look" innocent. See, wrong gal for jury duty!

Aymerlyu, Staashi, HG--have a good one!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Mena! I hope everyone has a productive day. I too feel like pulling the covers over my head and going back to sleep. Insomnia is a B**tch. :wacko:

Sorry, cant even spell a bad word. LOL

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. it's gonna be another exciting day at work today :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

GOODMORNING MENA FRIENDS!

My goodness you are up and at em early

8 45 am here

just made the coffee :wacko:

I hope any of us can receive some good news this week and with Labor Day holiday coming, that is just another day NVC and DOS arent working :angry:

Alot of school shopping still left on my plate too

littlemasriya...thanks for the new music tip! always looking for new stuff

Just another day at the office..still hot as hell over here, but the mornings and nights feeling more like back to school :crying:

I dont know how much good it does for me to continually call DOS about the status of our case, everytime I Call, which is like 1x a month, they say STILL PENDING STILL PENDING, can anyone recommend what I COULD do that might help? This waiting is a ###### :bonk:

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Edited by sandrila

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.