john & jean

WHY HAS LIFE BEEN PUT ON HOLD

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
AFTER FOURTEEN MONTHS I AM ABOUT READY TO GIVE UP! THEY, (USEM) ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH OUR LIVES. IF MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE CAN'T JOIN ME BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER, THEN I AM GOING TO SELL OUT AND MOVE TO P.I. I AM HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING, THIS IS AFFECTING ALL FACETS OF MY LIFE. I AM FEARFUL THAT MY HEALTH WILL NOT TAKE MUCH MORE. LAST MONTH I BEGAN TAKING ANTI DEPRESSANTS, AGAIN. THEY ARE NOT WORKING. I HAVE STARTED TO QUESTION EVEN THE REASONABLE.

I CONTACTED MY CONGRESSMANS LIASON, SHE IS GOING TO TRY TO GET A STATUS UPDATE FROM THE EMBASSY THIS WEEK. I PRAY THAT IT WILL BE FAVORABLE. I AM MOST DISPLEASED WITH THE WAY THIS PROSCESS HAS GONE. THE NEVER KNOWING WHERE OR WHEN HAS GOT TO STOP. UNTIL WE BEGAN THIS JOURNEY MY LIFE WAS STRUCTURED. NOW I FEEL LIKE SOME BODY ELSE IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL.

PLEASE INCLUDE JEAN AND I IN YOU'RE PRAYERS. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE ON THIS FORUM. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!

john

John,....I pray for you too

but 14 months and ready to give up...

Are you joking?

About 2 years and we have not started K1 visa yet, which is going to take us another 6-9 months by my estimates..

My citizenship was stuck in bureaucracy hell for about 18 months....

until i used the Ombudsman (received citizenship within 45 days after contact)

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0482.shtm

Fill in the form and information required, attach any pertinent corrispondence you had with immigration offices.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

there are always a reason for everything..I believe in destiny.....

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Prayers and hugs for you. Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

You need to get busy!!!! Pick up a new hobbie, keep a journal, build a welcome home cabin in your backyard for your wife, do something that distracts you and makes you happy. My fiance got obssesed with his records (he's got a music label) and I got distracted with finishing up my career.

Sometimes on the phone we comment on how proud we feel, everything we've been through and how impossible it all seemed at the beginning, but now we're slowly moving, and I feel so proud of us!!!

Don't give up, it will feel great in the end!!!

nothing beats the power of prayers! :yes:

goodluck and godbless..

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

John I can completely relate with what you are going through because my fiancee and I have also had some very frustrating setbacks. Even though you are still in a relationship what you are feeling sucks as much as if the relationship had ended. You feel helpless, angry and like you said depressed. There are no easy answers or quick fixes, but if you truly love her you keep fighting as long as there is hope.

I was expecting my fiancee to arrive in September, but an abnormality showed up on her X-ray during the medical exam and she had to go back for a Sputum test. The results of the test will not be know for 8 weeks, so best case we are looking at November now. If this was our first delay it would be difficult, but since it's our 3rd delay it's almost unbearable. I would be lying to you if I said that these delays haven't strained our relationship but they have (each delay is harder to overcome than the previous one).

I did a year in Iraq (2005-2006) and that was the worst year of my life, but this process has made the last year a very close second. I made it through Iraq and I will make it through this, but if I were king for a day I'd make some drastic changes to this process and put a whole bunch of people in the unemployment line.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.