2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Usually they know that you are going on AP when you go into the interview. They keep the items they want to look at further to scrutinize. like pictures and correspondences. Verify document accuracy at the local level.

221g is just another step in the process for many embassies. From my time and investigations with AP I believe approximately 90% come out of AP approved.

I was upset the first few days after being put on AP, but then I went right back to the grind.

Stay strong, possitive and trust the proccess.

I have a question why do the co keep some the paper work after they give you a 221.g And does this mean its over or what.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
will my AP ever end:(

this whole AP ####### is paralzying me! i m about to go insane:(

will this ever end??

sniffs.... :crying::crying:

My sweet sister plz dont cry!

I can feel ur pain and this is very disgusting they r taking much time to clear the AP.

My all prayers r with u.

thnx bhai!

lucks 2 u.. i have a feeling that ur good news is on it's way v soon

duas,

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Wish this was good news but our case is being returned...after 2 separate 221(g)s we've been denied. Anyone have good attorney reccommendations for returned petitions?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Wish this was good news but our case is being returned...after 2 separate 221(g)s we've been denied. Anyone have good attorney reccommendations for returned petitions?

i am so very sorry :crying::crying::crying: as you know, i have major issues with new delhi.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

OMG ! thats terrible!!!!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I had to come over here to congratulate you again. Enjoy this amazing feeling many more to come.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline
You can update our entry on the spreadsheet tracker and highlight us in teal!

Our AP finished 12/24 and visa was issued 1/20.

congrats

safe journey=)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i am so very sorry :crying::crying::crying: as you know, i have major issues with new delhi.

hey i am going through the AP process as well and have been in AP since July 2008.. anyone please tell me if AP automatically goes back to the states???

i heard its better to stop it... my situation is that everytime i call DOS they say its under AP and it can take as long as they want..... i emailed the delhi consulate and DOS on a regular basis and still noone gives me a detailed answer as to why its under AP?

i have hope ... and please anyone else in the same situation just have hope!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

hey i am going through the AP process as well and have been in AP since July 2008.. anyone please tell me if AP automatically goes back to the states???

i heard its better to stop it... my situation is that everytime i call DOS they say its under AP and it can take as long as they want..... i emailed the delhi consulate and DOS on a regular basis and still noone gives me a detailed answer as to why its under AP?

Fouzia - my fiance has also been in AP since July, 2008 and unfortunately DOS is correct - it can take as long as they want, and there really isn't much we can do but wait. You can contact your senator and ask them to do an inquiry with DOS or the embassy about your case, but from my experience they don't tell you anything that you don't already know (that it's in AP, pending approval). Do you know the nature of your AP? Name check, document verification, relationship verification? By visiting the embassy while I was in Turkey I was able to confirm that my fiance's AP is for name check.

Good luck! I will keep you in my thoughts.

Keep your hope alive.

shoes-1.jpg

tt3083899fltt.gif

AOS Timeline:

- 06/30/2009: Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

- 07/02/2009: AOS packet received

- 07/08/2009: Check cashed

- 07/10/2009: Received all 3 NOA1s

- 07/14/2009: Received biometrics appt.

- 07/29/2009: Case transferred to CSC

- 08/01/2009: Advanced Parole Documents Issued

- 08/06/2009: Biometrics appointment completed

- 08/11/2009: EAD issued (received 8/14)

- 11/12/2009: AOS approved

- 11/20/2009: Green Card in hand!

* Complete timeline in profile under "Signature and Story"

Timeline

Fouzia - my fiance has also been in AP since July, 2008 and unfortunately DOS is correct - it can take as long as they want, and there really isn't much we can do but wait. You can contact your senator and ask them to do an inquiry with DOS or the embassy about your case, but from my experience they don't tell you anything that you don't already know (that it's in AP, pending approval). Do you know the nature of your AP? Name check, document verification, relationship verification? By visiting the embassy while I was in Turkey I was able to confirm that my fiance's AP is for name check.

Keep your hope alive.

we have been in AP for past FOURTEEN MONTHS!

no time limit, no deadlines, nothing... no info is to b given re: which agencies have cleared , which remain to clear, etc bascially all you culd do is WAIT and WAIT and WAIT!

i pray to God that no1 ever goes through this torture! hopefully you both will 've better luck n clear soon

tkc,

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Definately--a horrible experience! Hey revived--do we have an update for the AP tracker?

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Timeline
Definately--a horrible experience! Hey revived--do we have an update for the AP tracker?

not from me gurl!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Keep your hope alive.

congrats! ur time line indicates ur AP is compeleted!

we r on our 15th mon of AP... :'( will this ever end....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.