Love4ver

Medical test in Nigeria

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi,

My 2 years old son was required to do medical test before scheduled interview in Lagos, Nigeria. Can my son walk-in to Kamorass Clinic for the medical test or do I have to make appointment for him with the clinic?

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HEY,

IS BETTER YOU ASK ANY ELDERLY PERSON TO BE IN COMPANY WITH HIM WHILE GOING FOR IT. HAVE YOU GIVEN AN INTERVIEW DATE? COS THERE IS A PAPER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THERE WITH SO IS BETTER YOU WAIT TO HAVE THAT PAPER FROM THE EMBASSY HERE. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY OTHER QUESTION IF THERE IS NEED FOR IT.

Filed: Timeline

I was in no way insinuatng that a 2 year old child walk in for the medical alone :whistle: .. I thought it was understood that he would be ging with an adult. Especially considering once you arrive you then have to travel to the bank to pay the fee then return again to kamorass with he receipt before being completing the tests which will actually be a 2 day process. You do test and x ray one day and then return on appointed date for results and any needed immunizations. My suggestion is if the child has shot records take them with you so that you wont pay for repeat immunizations not needed. I will also look for the link to see what immunizations are needed for his age group so they dont have you paying for things he wont need.

HEY,

IS BETTER YOU ASK ANY ELDERLY PERSON TO BE IN COMPANY WITH HIM WHILE GOING FOR IT. HAVE YOU GIVEN AN INTERVIEW DATE? COS THERE IS A PAPER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THERE WITH SO IS BETTER YOU WAIT TO HAVE THAT PAPER FROM THE EMBASSY HERE. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY OTHER QUESTION IF THERE IS NEED FOR IT.

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.