tammy2688

Upated of 14th embassy date!

9 posts in this topic

My husband was informed that the embassy was low on staff and so they could not review his case. He has another date and I am praying for it! Thank you everyone for your prayers!!

Sending you my love and prayers as well.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
My husband was informed that the embassy was low on staff and so they could not review his case. He has another date and I am praying for it! Thank you everyone for your prayers!!

Sending you my love and prayers as well.

Tammy

Good luck and my best wishes for you . you are in my prayers (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What?? !!

So they rescheduled the interview again?

Did he actually go to the embassy or did they call him to inform him of the change in plans?

i'm so sorry, Tammy... You are a very strong person, and i am amazed and humbled by your perseverance and calm. Good luck and many prayers to you. Please keep us informed.

Isn't there anything to be done on this end (that you haven't already done) to expedite this?

(F)(F)(F)(F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

What?? !!

Did he actually go to the embassy or did they call him to inform him of the change in plans?

i'm so sorry, Tammy... You are a very strong person, and i am amazed and humbled by your perseverance and calm. Good luck and many prayers to you. Please keep us informed.

Isn't there anything to be done on this end (that you haven't already done) to expedite this?

(F)(F)(F)(F)

hz

Oh you are so sweet and thank you for your your prayers. Allah is the only Almighty and in charge of our lives, and I wait for the day Allah tells us it is the right time.

Yes he did go to the embassy this morning. They called him to a window where they said they are sorry that there were not enough officers to review the 221g so they ask he come back next week. Many people are in the same situation there and I am thankful that Allah is with us every moment.

Sending you my prayers sister and may you be happy with your husband.

God bless,

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow that is hard to build of for the big day just to be told they don't have time. They seriously don't understand (or care) how hard this is on us.

Then again one week isn't too bad. So hang in there and good luck for next week.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i know we are supposed to be compassionate and patient, but there are moments in this immigration process that i really feel so frustrated i want to tear my hair out and scream. i don't understand the world around me sometimes.

Tammy, i really admire your strength... God bless you.

i hope you find out something next week and your husband can join you quickly thereafter, inchallah.

(F)(F)(F)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sorry this happened and I admire your strength - I probably would have screamed when I found out :blush:

Alhumdulilla he has another date and inshalla everything will be alright. I can't imagine how difficult this has been, but remember that Allah has perfect timing. (F)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
What?? !!

(F)(F)(F)(F)

hz

Oh you are so sweet and thank you for your your prayers. Allah is the only Almighty and in charge of our lives, and I wait for the day Allah tells us it is the right time.

Yes he did go to the embassy this morning. They called him to a window where they said they are sorry that there were not enough officers to review the 221g so they ask he come back next week. Many people are in the same situation there and I am thankful that Allah is with us every moment.

Sending you my prayers sister and may you be happy with your husband.

God bless,

Tammy

I can't believe it! Oh Tammy, I am sorry. Maybe he can get his medical done again in the interim?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.