Who will pop first?

422 posts in this topic

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

O really? I did .... Ooooooook I have lost my mind! My bad! I think this baby is eating my brain or maybe it's heat! Sorry Samira! And we are wishing you speedy easy labour! WE WANT TO SEE THAT BABY!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am still here, now I am back up and running with the computer. We had a virus I forgot to let my husband know the Norton had expired. When he arrived home its clear my mind was busy on everything but keeping up with the computer system updated. Anyways both desktop and laptop had some virus on it. We got the desktop fixed up my husband reformatted everything and the lap top I just sent it in since its under warranty still. I’ve been on and off line with my work computer but have been so busy trying to prepare before classes start so I have less to do the first week with the baby. So, no baby for us yet. I did see the beautiful pics though they are so cute. I did not get scheduled for my c-section in time and by the time the doctor was back from vacation the earliest I could get was Sept 5 :crying: on the due date. Every day I think I am in labor but nothing significant for me to go to the hospital for an “emergency†c-section. So Friday will be our day, Inshallah all will be fine.

Edited by samira_07

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: Timeline
I am still here, now I am back up and running with the computer. We had a virus I forgot to let my husband know the Norton had expired. When he arrived home its clear my mind was busy on everything but keeping up with the computer system updated. Anyways both desktop and laptop had some virus on it. We got the desktop fixed up my husband reformatted everything and the lap top I just sent it in since its under warranty still. I’ve been on and off line with my work computer but have been so busy trying to prepare before classes start so I have less to do the first week with the baby. So, no baby for us yet. I did see the beautiful pics though they are so cute. I did not get scheduled for my c-section in time and by the time the doctor was back from vacation the earliest I could get was Sept 5 :crying: on the due date. Every day I think I am in labor but nothing significant for me to go to the hospital for an “emergency†c-section. So Friday will be our day, Inshallah all will be fine.

Inshallah! I can not wait to see pics of your precious baby!! Don't worry about "scheduled" dates on your C-Section...babies come when they come!! I went full term w/ the twins and was begging from week 34 for my doctor to take them...LOL. :crying: But thank god I waited...they were healthy and perfect weights...so all works out for a reason! (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hnaging in There's orginal due date was Sept 15 but was going to be induced on the 5th ...but we will see!

Today, it's the 2nd ... but nothing from this bebe yet!

Mine was pushed farther foward.. Im looking at the 7th or around there

Can't wait to welcome your baby! :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Thank you all for your kind words, I hope I can find some time to post more pics this week! My little one is a bit demading!

I am really excited to see the next batch of babies! I pray that all the new mommies have a safe and easy delivery! What an exciting week this is going to be!

Kelly.....I LOVE Z's new pics...he is sooo freaking cute! You are right about that Zarka blood! :star:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.