samira_07

Great time!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay so my husband made it though JFK and his next flight painlessly I was so worried when he was arriving, specially since he did not call me. But come to find out all the terminal doors are closed if your not in by a certain hour, so he had to go to each one before he found a nice comfy place to rest. I have to admit I did not realize how wonderful it would be to have my husband here. He has been a big help to me and insists on doing everything. I did not even know he knew how to cook since he talks about how he burned some food when he attempted and the times I was with him he just translated to his family items I needed when cooking, lol. He reminds me that I am pregnant and shouldn't do anything at all!!! :yes: Perhaps all these months of me complaining of how much I have to do really was listened too :lol: We have done so much except we have not really gone around for him to know the area better as far as getting around (he did get lost the other night during his night running), but he has been to the doctor's appointment, H&R Block (to finally do the taxes), DMV (its just a permit but he can drive me around), and every baby store you can imagine, lol really. This week is all about completing the list to prepare for the del. I will go in to have the baby either the 26 or 27 the doctor did not confirm which date for the c-section yet, plus now he is on vacation so I have to wait to hear back from him. My husband has an idea to shampoo the carpet in the whole house by the weekend and reseed the back yard I have a feeling he will see how much work it is by tomorrow :rofl:

Wishing everyone a great week.

Edited by samira_07

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Okay so my husband made it though JFK and his next flight painlessly I was so worried when he was arriving, specially since he did not call me. But come to find out all the terminal doors are closed if your not in by a certain hour, so he had to go to each one before he found a nice comfy place to rest. I have to admit I did not realize how wonderful it would be to have my husband here. He has been a big help to me and insists on doing everything. I did not even know he knew how to cook since he talks about how he burned some food when he attempted and the times I was with him he just translated to his family items I needed when cooking, lol. He reminds me that I am pregnant and shouldn't do anything at all!!! :yes: Perhaps all these months of me complaining of how much I have to do really was listened too :lol: We have done so much except we have not really gone around for him to know the area better as far as getting around (he did get lost the other night during his night running), but he has been to the doctor's appointment, H&R Block (to finally do the taxes), DMV (its just a permit but he can drive me around), and every baby store you can imagine, lol really. This week is all about completing the list to prepare for the del. I will go in to have the baby either the 26 or 27 the doctor did not confirm which date for the c-section yet, plus now he is on vacation so I have to wait to hear back from him. My husband has an idea to shampoo the carpet in the whole house by the weekend and reseed the back yard I have a feeling he will see how much work it is by tomorrow :rofl:

Wishing everyone a great week.

Congrats, Samira! I'm very happy for you that everything is getting off on such a positive note. I wish you much happiness and peace. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks for the update Samira. It sounds like things are going well. Can't wait to hear about your little one and enjoy taking it easy and having your hubby here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations Samira!

Alhamdulilah!

Glad to hear that he has arrived safely and finally!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Always nice to hear that things are going well. Take care of yourself.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I am so happy to hear how you are doing and that your husband arrived safely. It is so great how he is helping you. After all this waiting and preparing by yourself, you deserve the help and the break. I wish you, your husband and the baby good health and a happy future together.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats on your hubby's arrival and your baby soon to be arrival!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.