Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Shoutout to all my MENA friends

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I really didnt need to start a topic for this but I want to say...Everyone here really has proved that all of us here in this forum are nothing but a generous, kind, supportive group...A lot of the VJ community pokes fun at all of us for being this or being that, but everything that has happened here the past few months has really assured me that their all wrong.

I think everyone deserves a pat on the back ..

Much Love to You All

Kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Right back at you Kelly and of course all the rest of the MENA gang!!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I realize I'm relatively new to this group - but I want to say I adore you all very much - I love to read what's going on with you all - dialogue with you...I'm very glad to have found you and I look forward to staying around. You are all in my prayers for your fiances, husbands, babies, jobs, households, and last but not least, and probably the most important - your sanity!

You are a wonderful group of women and Charles, too ;), and I thank you for welcoming me into the flock, so to speak.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nicely said Kelly!!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Some of the best women I have ever met are right on this forum, but I do have to say that lately these commercials on TV are making me lose my damn mind. I will be sitting on my computer feeling just fine and all of a sudden some stupid commercial comes on, usually the E-insurance, or the one that tells you to send in all your used old gold to get money, I think one day I will just totally lose it and get a ak47 and go on a rampage just because of the commercials, sorry about that, but been holding that one a while. Love you guys. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

I agree Kelly. I am often proud to be associated with many of you :)

what do u mean "often"??? U mean ur not ALWAYS proud to be associated with this group :whistle::whistle: hehe j/k

I VERY rarely venture outside of MENA. If that don't tell u how much I like u all, I don't know what will!

Kelly, that was very well said and we love you too!

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} to all mah menagirls and menagirl guys

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am very grateful to have found this website and to be able to share my vj experience and learn from others. It's also nice to have thoughtful support! Thanks Kelly for the post!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Some of the best women I have ever met are right on this forum, but I do have to say that lately these commercials on TV are making me lose my damn mind. I will be sitting on my computer feeling just fine and all of a sudden some stupid commercial comes on, usually the E-insurance, or the one that tells you to send in all your used old gold to get money, I think one day I will just totally lose it and get a ak47 and go on a rampage just because of the commercials, sorry about that, but been holding that one a while. Love you guys. :thumbs:

OMG that old lady's voice on the gold commercial makes me want to put a bullet in my temple.... is that bad? LOL

Anyway, I was just thinking about you guys the other day and watching everyone rally around those in need of support is really endearing and heartwarming.

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

You guys are the best!

I dont know what I would do without all your support and seeing you support each other, your comments, your spirit, strength and perserverence...not to mention all the helpful and valuable immigration information you provide from all your experiences and research..

today...THANK YOU :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I really didnt need to start a topic for this but I want to say...Everyone here really has proved that all of us here in this forum are nothing but a generous, kind, supportive group...A lot of the VJ community pokes fun at all of us for being this or being that, but everything that has happened here the past few months has really assured me that their all wrong.

I think everyone deserves a pat on the back ..

Much Love to You All

Kelly

I agree! Pats on the back for ALL! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.