NYGirl

sereia

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello,

Does anyone know how is sereia ( Jen) doing? I know she was travelling in Middle East and she haven't been online for a while. Just want to make sure she's OK.

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

I think about her often. I hope she lets us know that she's ok ensha'allah.

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
Hello,

Does anyone know how is sereia ( Jen) doing? I know she was travelling in Middle East and she haven't been online for a while. Just want to make sure she's OK.

Yeah, usually when she travels she still comes online.

Middle East is not the safest place so that's why I was wondering. She also mentioned last time about their AOS interview and then she just dissappeared. Hope she's OK.

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So far as I know she's still in Morocco with hubby. I'll call her tonight and see how she's doing :)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
So far as I know she's still in Morocco with hubby.

:thumbs: She'll be back in a couple of weeks. She's not able to come online too much for various reasons, including using internet cafes and the restrictions that always places on you.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
So far as I know she's still in Morocco with hubby. I'll call her tonight and see how she's doing :)

TELL HER WE ALL MISS HER!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hope she comes back with good news. :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone!!! we came online to check up on what my husband and i can do about our AOS interview (going to miss the date...think we're screwed) and saw this message! you guys are so sweet to think of me! i'm safe. everything is fine (except for why we are missing our interview) *sigh* but hopefully it will all work out in the end, inchallah! it wouldn't be the end of the world if we ended up living here or europe!! ;) i hope you guys are all well and as soon as i get home i hope to catch up with all in emails. internet cafes in this area are hottttt and i just don't have the patience to sweat to be online. hehe

if anyone knows what can be done about missing an interview/denial please help!

xoxo

Edited by sereia

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
hi everyone!!! we came online to check up on what my husband and i can do about our AOS interview (going to miss the date...think we're screwed) and saw this message! you guys are so sweet to think of me! i'm safe. everything is fine (except for why we are missing our interview) *sigh* but hopefully it will all work out in the end, inchallah! it wouldn't be the end of the world if we ended up living here or europe!! ;) i hope you guys are all well and as soon as i get home i hope to catch up with all in emails. internet cafes in this area are hottttt and i just don't have the patience to sweat to be online. hehe

if anyone knows what can be done about missing an interview/denial please help!

xoxo

Glad to see you are alright! But yes, Internet cafes are hot (stupid more donnot install the A/C) and usually the ones with them are packed ... so packed they have long waits! :angry:

Well from me, seriously hope your process will go well! Depends on what type of interview you guys missed and the reason why. If it was the visa, then you better come up with a real dan good reaso but if for something in the US like AOS or Naturalization they are more relaxed. Good luck again!

And no since I am doing living in the SO's country or better yet Europe is not bad at all! Nice actually! Crazy sometimes but nice all in all!

Timeline

Good luck, Sereia! Hope it all works out, and you guys find a solution. Let us know!

Good to see you are alive and well!

(F)(F)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Update: Jen and her habibi are flying home tomorrow and will make it to their interview in time! I'm sure she'll be online soon with a more indepth update!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.