MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Im pretty sure and optimistic that both Service Centers will pick up nextweek. Pretty soon most of us will be hitting the 90 day mark on our NOA1's then 100! whoa it seems like it was just yesterday I signed all my forms to be sent in, amazing how time flies eh?

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fred, you are right! It just feels like forever. Imagine all the hassle we had to go through just to be with our SOs and the feeling of not having any control at all is killing me!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline

No kidding... I would have gone insane if I were in your case.

well i for one am praying hard very hard

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

estadia,

We are all praying for you. Hang in there!

Shan.

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
estadia,

We are all praying for you. Hang in there!

Shan.

thank you im trying to look at as if it was this time last year kind of keeps me going lol and i believe in the power of prayer so plz keep them coming :)

i also pray for all of u guys cuz nobody deserves to be left behind

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And now it's 8-1... honestly... this might turn out to be one of CSC's better weeks in recent history... in CSC's case it might not have been a matter of CSC slacking off but people too busy/preoccupied with voting to update their timelines... I can't believe VSC is still sitting at 1 approval this week, I can't wait until tomorrow morning just to see what the heck the numbers look like then.

A typical day of waiting on USCIS is a grind... but yeah, slowly but surely things are progressing, at this point I think it's time to start looking at the time until NOA2 in terms of weeks, not months (or for estadia's case any second now, also, as and added bonus I hope you win a small lottery, you know, a few million, just for surviving the immigration process so long).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can't wait for the NOA2, but at the same time, I dread being in the position july filers are in now... the any second the approvals can start... just waiting for it to happen, we'll be checking USCIS three or four times an hour, hittin igor's all the time, SMASHING THIS THREAD WITH POSTS... Now and then I peek at the July thread to see if they are gettin any action, I think the anticipation they are going through now is probably rougher than the waiting early on when you know it's going to be months (and many cases knowing you can't afford to visit during that time too).

Proof I post too much here... I'm making back to back posts now lol...

Timeline

You're silly maliciant. The weekend is so ready for me!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

Maliciant, I think what you say is true.. people in the past have posted that the month you're in that is being processed is the hardest, because the anticipation kills you. After waiting for months and months, you're just tired and begin to see the others get approved, etc.

Of course, I'm hoping that Sara is first in line.. I would happily knock an extra month or two off my NOA2 for you to get yours that much earlier, seeing as I can live with being a little more flexible time-wise, and you deserve to be reunited with Perviz NOW! Just as long as I knew that I'd be getting mine too.. :P

Ugh, American immigration is an awful and sometimes inhumane process, and I like to inform people of that whenever I can, to reduce the misconception a little that it's so easy..

Nevermind AF's, one more week and we're halfway through November too! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

(or for estadia's case any second now, also, as and added bonus I hope you win a small lottery, you know, a few million, just for surviving the immigration process so long).

if i won that i would responser anyone on this forum that had to have one and could not find anyone..........and have the biggest wedding in the world

:whistle:

sara

Maliciant, I think what you say is true.. people in the past have posted that the month you're in that is being processed is the hardest, because the anticipation kills you. After waiting for months and months, you're just tired and begin to see the others get approved, etc.

Of course, I'm hoping that Sara is first in line.. I would happily knock an extra month or two off my NOA2 for you to get yours that much earlier, seeing as I can live with being a little more flexible time-wise, and you deserve to be reunited with Perviz NOW! Just as long as I knew that I'd be getting mine too.. :P

Ugh, American immigration is an awful and sometimes inhumane process, and I like to inform people of that whenever I can, to reduce the misconception a little that it's so easy..

Nevermind AF's, one more week and we're halfway through November too! :)

awe thanks so much but i really hope that all of us waiting will get our noa2 this month seems really stupid for it to take any longer than that

Timeline

Oh well. I know what you mean Gemmie. Hey maybe we can go ahead and throw away a month for Sara that she may go ahead and be with her SO. Darn it USCIS! Get those hineys movin'! The whole waiting game sucks! I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up and it's NOA2 already. :) That would be great.

And you know, it's my birthday month. GIve me the gift that I WANT!\

This is really weird... But I just went down to 253 again on Igor's list. Is there some glitch?

Edited by HappyDancer

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just been to see Mcfly no laughing my daughter made me take her and a friend, actually they were really good and i enjoyed the show.

Gemmie have u tried make up from virgin vie, i buy it from there and its quite nice and reasonably priced.

Snoring omg dont start me off, David snores like a walrus (no im not exaggerating) and cos of the heat he has a fan blowing like a helicopter all night, took some getting used to at first now i miss it lol was difficult getting to sleep again in silence.

A friend of mine from June filers just got her noa2, USCIS didnt update the site she just recieved it in the mail, CONGRATS STINKY MONKEY :dancing:

Our turn please lets see some August noa2s

Some of you are getting ready to see you loved ones soon have a great time we will all b celebrating soon.

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Just been to see Mcfly no laughing my daughter made me take her and a friend, actually they were really good and i enjoyed the show.

Gemmie have u tried make up from virgin vie, i buy it from there and its quite nice and reasonably priced.

Snoring omg dont start me off, David snores like a walrus (no im not exaggerating) and cos of the heat he has a fan blowing like a helicopter all night, took some getting used to at first now i miss it lol was difficult getting to sleep again in silence.

A friend of mine from June filers just got her noa2, USCIS didnt update the site she just recieved it in the mail, CONGRATS STINKY MONKEY :dancing:

Our turn please lets see some August noa2s

Some of you are getting ready to see you loved ones soon have a great time we will all b celebrating soon.

Not your friend any more since I found out you went to see Mcfly hahahahhahahahha

I cant believe that you admitted it hahahhahahahahhaha

I am crying with laughter here

you sad cow

but I love ya

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i had to they made meeeeeeee

they were good tho

Congrats xxx

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.