MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
As a semi-July/semi-August filer, I'm just popping in to say we got our interview date today! February 11th! Sebastian booked his flight, he'll be here on March 7th! :dance:

congrats!!! and good luck!!! :thumbs:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a semi-July/semi-August filer, I'm just popping in to say we got our interview date today! February 11th! Sebastian booked his flight, he'll be here on March 7th! :dance:

Congratulations! (And as I found out from your other posts...Have a BLAST on your pre-wedding honeymoon in Spain!)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Chuck & grace : you can look this link, it can help you more for the Philippines processing.. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129059

D & D Forever INLOVE..

Citizenship Timeline:

May 21, 2012 - Mailed N-400 at Phoenix, AZ

May 24, 2012 - Checked en cashed

May 25, 2012, received NOA letter with Notice date May 23, 2012

June 25, 2012 - received Biometric appointment letter, scheduled July 19, 2012

August 03, 2012 - received the initial letter

Sept 04, 2012 - Interview date

Nov. 02, 2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
anybody else still waiting for NOA2, from VSC?

hi! I am also waiting from VSC.... we also filed from Florida B) praying everyday to get our approval SOON!!!!

I am so happy for the approval !!! Congrats to Rancris, Colinjess, Lauren and Roel, and cici ortiz!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!! :dance:

Habibi, dont lose faith ok? we will get our approval! it is a fact! dont doubt!

I dont know if I already told you guys, but my sweetheart is coming this saturday :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: he`s coming for a week!!!!! We havent seen each other since October .....

I hope you are all having a great week.... almost ending ... hang on there! ... NOA2 is coming!

Hugs !!!!

Mia

Edited by Noa&Mia

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
anybody else still waiting for NOA2, from VSC?

hi! I am also waiting from VSC.... we also filed from Florida B) praying everyday to get our approval SOON!!!!

I am so happy for the approval !!! Congrats to Rancris, Colinjess, Lauren and Roel, and cici ortiz!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!! :dance:

Habibi, dont lose faith ok? we will get our approval! it is a fact! dont doubt!

I dont know if I already told you guys, but my sweetheart is coming this saturday :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: he`s coming for a week!!!!! We havent seen each other since October .....

I hope you are all having a great week.... almost ending ... hang on there! ... NOA2 is coming!

Hugs !!!!

Mia

No wonder your so chripy and positive :P a visit soon makes everything else seem less problematic, was nice to spend the three weeks over christmas together didnt stress about the visa once. But since the moment he got on that plan ive been a ball of nasty stress lol, he only left me like 22 days ago yet it seems like months, probably because I dont know when we will be together again.

I keep saying March in my head, but without my NOA2 I dont believe it, part of me says dont stress we will have it in the next couple of weeks and then it should only be like 6 - 8 weeks from that point, but I just dont believe myself.

Grats to those who have been approved, I wish I was in your shoes.

Chris is making another appointment tomorrow, here is hoping he can actually get into the building for his interview this time....

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Timeline

Heh VSC has actually already approved 20 people this week with a work day to go, wonders will never cease!

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/10/2009 Married

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Heh VSC has actually already approved 20 people this week with a work day to go, wonders will never cease!

hehe yes Mara, you, Habibi and myself are getting approals so soon. VSC should be working in our cases anyday now.

Ofcourse it helps a lot that his is coming to visit me .... I know ... and I really needed it, I was going crazy with all this waiting .. but I know its going to be ok Mara, we all are going to be with our sweethearts and maybe some day will meet!!! Today I met a girl from VJ!! she`s from Caracas also apply the I129F by August at VSC, and already got approved!!! I went with her to take my Hepatitis B and Toxoide vaccine.... that will be needed for the medical exams for the interview:)

Hang on there girl! We are getting our NOA2! :star:

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Timeline

Im just so stressed that now we set a date, and booked a place that we arent going to get our visa in time.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

10/10/2009 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have been watching this post for many months now and I have also been so frustrated at the lack of progress at VSC, so last week I got fed up and pulled the chain on every source I could think of. I wrote a letter to each member of the Senate Judiciary Comm, to the new Sec of State Hillary, both Senators, and my Congressional Rep. In each I stated how SLOWWWWW Vermont was and how this has affected so many people who wait. I stated that I was a Disabled Marine Corps combat vet and that my country at least owed me the fair process that they describe as "first come, first served" which we all know is BS! I also made a petition this past Monday (26th Jan) over the phone for expedited processing (there are several reasons that this can be requested but RARELY granted). Over the last several days I have recieved emails from the offices of 4 of the above mentioned government officials stating that they had numerous complaints about VSC and they would look into the matter. I recieved today at 1:29 EST an email stating that my I-129F was approved and then a second email at 1:44 stating my request for expedited service was denied!! Anyway I have no idea what worked (or if it was simply timing and luck) but I would encourage anyone who is waiting to write to their respective officials!! If nothing else it makes you feel empowered to get your message out. I have had this same petition approved in 2006 (for the same person, her father passed away only 3 weeks after she arrived, I visited her just after the funeral and to make a long story short we decided to wait until our daughter was born and old enough to travel before filing a new petition) The interview process is EASY compared to just the waiting. As most have read, the interviewers job is just to verify everything stated in the I-129. There should be a VERY compelling reason to be denied a visa at interview (other than a police report). I was present at the first interview in Kiev and will be there again as soon as we have a date. The interview lasted about 7-8 minutes and I don't think he even looked at our paperwork. He just asked us how we met and do we still have a relationship and plan to marry. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
I have been watching this post for many months now and I have also been so frustrated at the lack of progress at VSC, so last week I got fed up and pulled the chain on every source I could think of. I wrote a letter to each member of the Senate Judiciary Comm, to the new Sec of State Hillary, both Senators, and my Congressional Rep. In each I stated how SLOWWWWW Vermont was and how this has affected so many people who wait. I stated that I was a Disabled Marine Corps combat vet and that my country at least owed me the fair process that they describe as "first come, first served" which we all know is BS! I also made a petition this past Monday (26th Jan) over the phone for expedited processing (there are several reasons that this can be requested but RARELY granted). Over the last several days I have recieved emails from the offices of 4 of the above mentioned government officials stating that they had numerous complaints about VSC and they would look into the matter. I recieved today at 1:29 EST an email stating that my I-129F was approved and then a second email at 1:44 stating my request for expedited service was denied!! Anyway I have no idea what worked (or if it was simply timing and luck) but I would encourage anyone who is waiting to write to their respective officials!! If nothing else it makes you feel empowered to get your message out. I have had this same petition approved in 2006 (for the same person, her father passed away only 3 weeks after she arrived, I visited her just after the funeral and to make a long story short we decided to wait until our daughter was born and old enough to travel before filing a new petition) The interview process is EASY compared to just the waiting. As most have read, the interviewers job is just to verify everything stated in the I-129. There should be a VERY compelling reason to be denied a visa at interview (other than a police report). I was present at the first interview in Kiev and will be there again as soon as we have a date. The interview lasted about 7-8 minutes and I don't think he even looked at our paperwork. He just asked us how we met and do we still have a relationship and plan to marry. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Congratulations, I love how you handled the problem. I will also do the same thing up coming monday. Thank you .

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

agreed :thumbs: about writing senators and at the least, feeling empowered.

also thanks for the insight about the interview. We scheduled our interview today for Feb 13!! and booked plane tickets..both of ours...knock on wood :whistle:

congrats to all NOA2, and for those of you still waiting, I"ll say an expedited little prayer tonite ;)

Edited by Yader&Sarah

Our Wedding Pics

There is always some madness in love.

But there is also always some reason in madness.

Nietzsche

12.Jan.2007..... Met in Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua.

07.May.2007.... Started dating.

02.Sep.2007..... Engaged!

K-1

06.Aug.2008..... K-1 app sent to California Service Center.

11.Aug.2008..... NOA1 recieved.

07.Jan.2009...... NOA2

13.Feb.2009.......Interview passed!!!

20.Feb.2009.......Received visa.

21.Feb.2009.......POE, Houston

AOS

12.May.2009......Filed AOS.

21.May.2009......NOA1

04.Jun.2009.......Biometrics

18.Jun.2009.......EAD card production ordered

26.Jun.2009.......EAD card received

06.Aug.2009......AOS interview (st. louis) Card production ordered

06.Sep.2009......Wedding Ceremony and Celebration

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Congratulations, I love how you handled the problem. I will also do the same thing up coming monday. Thank you .

I could no longer wait. :angry:

Today I contacted My Congressman Timothy Johnson, My Senator Richard Durbin, and Ombudsman Michael Dougherty. :thumbs:

I gave each of their staff an ear full about my personal experience with this visa process! I felt so relieved afterwards. Each agreed with me 100% and stated that Immigration reform is greatly needed and should start with USCIS getting rid of this paper processing and go completely electronic. I was even informed that on a yearly average, about 100,000 petitions are lost or misplaced. This is completely unacceptable.

I wonder how quick I will see a touch now?

To the USCIS shark, I may just be a little fish in the ocean who they can choose to ignore and push around, but now I believe I have sent three other sharks their way......

I wonder what will happen next???

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Today I contacted My Congressman Timothy Johnson, My Senator Richard Durbin, and Ombudsman Michael Dougherty. :thumbs:

I gave each of their staff an ear full about my personal experience with this visa process! I felt so relieved afterwards. Each agreed with me 100% and stated that Immigration reform is greatly needed and should start with USCIS getting rid of this paper processing and go completely electronic. I was even informed that on a yearly average, about 100,000 petitions are lost or misplaced. This is completely unacceptable.

To the USCIS shark, I may just be a little fish in the ocean who they can choose to ignore and push around, but now I believe I have sent three other sharks their way......

I am in IL as well, and all these pple are the ones I am planning on contacting very very soon! This week was slow for CSC all together...so next week I will be contacting these pple. I wish you the best of luck with getting an approval right away now!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I am in IL as well, and all these pple are the ones I am planning on contacting very very soon! This week was slow for CSC all together...so next week I will be contacting these pple. I wish you the best of luck with getting an approval right away now!

Thank you Marm. I hope they are able to help you get your NOA2 ASAP also!

I can keep you updated with what i find out from each of them.

I can tell you that they were extremely polite and very understanding when i talked with each of them on the phone.

Now I wait to see what type of results they can produce from the CSC.

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Thank you Marm. I hope they are able to help you get your NOA2 ASAP also!

I can keep you updated with what i find out from each of them.

I can tell you that they were extremely polite and very understanding when i talked with each of them on the phone.

Now I wait to see what type of results they can produce from the CSC.

Yes, plz keep me updated with what kind of response you get from each of them and I am praying for our NOA2s by next week if not the end of this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.