August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Everyone channel their Spidey Senses and make NOA2's appear for everyone tomorrow :thumbs:

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Everyone channel their Spidey Senses and make NOA2's appear for everyone tomorrow :thumbs:

Hey, our dates are about the same, so maybe my NOA 2 is coming :thumbs::wow:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

It needs to be notarized.

Read "Where to File" section.

I'm a bit confused. The new I-134 from the USCIS website explicitly says it no longer needs to be notarized. I had to meet with my cosponsor at the last minute in order to get I-134, birth certificate, paystubs and employer letter before I left for London (arrived this morning! :dance::dance: ), and of course the two notaries in town were closed for the holidays, so we just filled out the new one and did not have anything notarized. I would have liked to, just to be on the safe side, but now I'm a little worried. Am I missing something?

Lucky you to be in London with your SO!!! :dance::dance: :dance:

The instructions download with the new I-134 EXPLICITLY STATES on Page 1 of the Instructions at the bottom:

(See attachment)

NO NEED FOR NOTARIZATION, so you will be fine! Don't get confused, it says it right there. You are not missing anything.

Edited by MARM

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Fred, the vacation is going great, I so don't want to leave! I hope you have a safe flight to the PI, I bet you're so excited!

It's been 4 and a half months now, hopefully January will be a better month for VSC..

Congrats for the good news, keep it coming. :)

DAMN! I been gone for 2 days and look what I've missed! I been busy getting all my stuff together, all my evidence and proof of relationship, tax stuff, income and everything except a letter from my employer is all ready to go. My approved petition has left for NVC, wheewwwwww, the journey continues. I will be off VJ for a couple of weeks or so but will try hard to check now and then from the PI! Have a safe and happy new year everyone!

GEMMIE - I know what you mean when it comes to leaving, you don't want it to end. But hey we've killed over 5 months of the K1 process already so we will all be together with our soulmates soon!

MALICIANT - Sorry but I think I will keep those tickets, I need them for Tuesday when I fly out to the PI, HEHEHEHE!

Anybody seen HD?

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's OK fred, I'm not going to get you anything for your birthday since you wouldn't give me your tickets... that'll teach you not to be nicer to me!

Happy Dancer: Last Seen: Yesterday, 10:24 PM (So she's still logging in and peeking at things at least, just not posting since the 19th). Hopefully she's just having way too much fun with her fiance to bother posting (also I think she might be in manila instead of home in cebu so maybe she's just not as into spending hours in a cafe posting instead of doing things with her fiance... The internet is never as fun when viewed from a public place... the internet is best viewed naked!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hi all!

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! I've been avoiding VJ and USCIS because it just depresses me lately. and I figured I would enjoy the holidays more if I tried to not check it every 5 min and get that sinking knot in my stomach... (although I secretly hoped I would walk into my apt today and find the notice laying in my mail or log in right now and see that I had at least been touched..not the case... :wacko: ) Starting to seriously go crazy.

Congrats to all of you that received NOA2s in the last week. HelloWorld, let's be friends. :(

Our Wedding Pics

There is always some madness in love.

But there is also always some reason in madness.

Nietzsche

12.Jan.2007..... Met in Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua.

07.May.2007.... Started dating.

02.Sep.2007..... Engaged!

K-1

06.Aug.2008..... K-1 app sent to California Service Center.

11.Aug.2008..... NOA1 recieved.

07.Jan.2009...... NOA2

13.Feb.2009.......Interview passed!!!

20.Feb.2009.......Received visa.

21.Feb.2009.......POE, Houston

AOS

12.May.2009......Filed AOS.

21.May.2009......NOA1

04.Jun.2009.......Biometrics

18.Jun.2009.......EAD card production ordered

26.Jun.2009.......EAD card received

06.Aug.2009......AOS interview (st. louis) Card production ordered

06.Sep.2009......Wedding Ceremony and Celebration

Hi all!

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! I've been avoiding VJ and USCIS because it just depresses me lately. and I figured I would enjoy the holidays more if I tried to not check it every 5 min and get that sinking knot in my stomach... (although I secretly hoped I would walk into my apt today and find the notice laying in my mail or log in right now and see that I had at least been touched..not the case... :wacko: ) Starting to seriously go crazy.

Congrats to all of you that received NOA2s in the last week. HelloWorld, let's be friends. :(

This week is our week for NOA2s! Fingers crossed for all of us Aug filers left.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
This week is our week for NOA2s! Fingers crossed for all of us Aug filers left.

Fingers and Toes crossed! :thumbs:

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hey everybody, I just become a member and wanted to introduce myself. I am at the Vermont Center...waiting. Congrats to the approvals!

Welcome! Looks like most here are California's...not sure where all the Vermonter's went. They used to be so many, they'd have a Vermont thread and a California thread each month.

I've seen people 1 month filed after me who have gotten their NOA2's already. I think they go by date sent...which means Vermont is working on the last week of July right now...dipping into my, then your territory (or opening our box, actually) soon!

Be patient (I'm certainly not)!

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Hi all!

dont worry we are all like that :crying: :crying: :crying:

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.