MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

AS KING I WISH EVERYONE Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Congrats to all those with their approvals

Edited by SoInLove16

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

How many of us August filers are still waiting?

Vermont has been pathetic for the last week and a half :(

Application Status

-----------

Package sent : 1st August 2008

I-129F received : 6th August 2008

NOA1 received : 14th August 2008

NOA2 received : 6th January 2009

NOA2 hard copy: 10th January 2009

NVC received: 8th January 2009

Case left NVC: 12th January 2009

Consulate recieved: 26th January 2009

Packet 3 recieved: 30th January 2009

Packet 3 sent back: 5th February 2009

Medical: 23rd February 2009

Packet 4 recieved: 5th March 2009

Interview: 27th March 2009

US entry: 6th April 2009

Marriage: 4th May 2009

AOS filed: 9th July 2009

Biometrics appointment: 15th August 2009

Case transferred to CSC: 25th September

AOS Approved: 3rd November 2009

2 Year Green card recieved: 9th November 2009

As king i am really impressed with CSC, a 3 day week and they managed 19! wow! Im sure there will be more as everyone are updating their timelines.

As far as August filers still waiting, a majority of them are VSC folks, since VSC has pretty much been dormant this week.

Next week will be another short one.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

How many days next week is VSC working??

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
HelloWorld where is yours??????????????????????????????? :) come on share with us, its your turn now :)

Not sure, I havn't been touched since 8/12

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

How many days next week is VSC working??

Most likely 3

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to the approvals and best of luck to those who havent gotten it yet. It is a great Christmas present - even if yours turns into a new years present.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Fed holiday is only one day -- New Year.

But I expect they may be terribly short-staffed until Jan 2. A lot of people may not be back untill the following week. I've already lost hopes for the next week's approval. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Congrats to all who received their NOA2. :thumbs:

I just sent Miss DeathNova all the Package 3/4 stuff she'll need pre-completed. Cost me $160+ by FedEx with an estimated delivery of one week. :wacko:

Hey do you think you can enlighten me of what you sent to DeathNova, i am also gathering my stuff and want to make sure that i did not miss anything. Thank you

The exact package listed on the Embassy Info for Colombia on this site (it's very detailed), evidence of relationship, the I-134 with a letter from the military, my last six months of earnings statements, and my 2007 taxes, plus a complete copy of the I-129F package that was approved with the NOA1/NOA2.

I have everything sorted for her with color coded post it notes (the big ruled kind) and secured in groups with binder clips (one binder clip for the I-129F package, one for the evidence of relationship, one for the prepared DS-156/156K/230, and one for the I-134 and supporting documents.

For proof of relationship I sent all the same data from the I-129F package, photos (marked with the BGT case number, full names, descriptions, and month/year taken), e-mails all the way up until now, and brand new intent to marry statements.

The entire package was 2.3 lbs.

05AUG08 - Prepared I-129F at attorney's office

07AUG08 - Case received at VSC

13AUG08 - NOA1

18AUG08 - Touched

10DEC08 - NOA2

19DEC08 - Confirmed package left NVC, en route to Bogota

02JAN09 - Confirmed package received at Bogota

05JAN09 - Sent Package 3 by fax, waiting for some type of confirmation

09JAN09 - Called DOS, received appointment date of 09FEB2009, 0700

05FEB09 - Completed lab and medical

09FEB09 - Embassy appointment, visa approved

16MAR09 - Atlanta POE

26MAR09 - Requested SSN

25APR09 - Wedding date set

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Fed holiday is only one day -- New Year.

But I expect they may be terribly short-staffed until Jan 2. A lot of people may not be back untill the following week. I've already lost hopes for the next week's approval. :(

I would expect their operations to be limited until Jan 5th.

05AUG08 - Prepared I-129F at attorney's office

07AUG08 - Case received at VSC

13AUG08 - NOA1

18AUG08 - Touched

10DEC08 - NOA2

19DEC08 - Confirmed package left NVC, en route to Bogota

02JAN09 - Confirmed package received at Bogota

05JAN09 - Sent Package 3 by fax, waiting for some type of confirmation

09JAN09 - Called DOS, received appointment date of 09FEB2009, 0700

05FEB09 - Completed lab and medical

09FEB09 - Embassy appointment, visa approved

16MAR09 - Atlanta POE

26MAR09 - Requested SSN

25APR09 - Wedding date set

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I saw on igors a christmas day NOA2 and thought wow... then I thought maybe someone listed the day they found out instead the date in the letter... and I saw it was stinkerpotsam and the letter pasted says 24th... so not that big of a surprise in terms of the day it was sent... but MARM's touch on the 25th is interesting still... seriously MARM, did your lawyer do anything right?

I was also surprised igors made 19 this week... and equally surprised to see VSC still at 1... maybe it's just the online system is failing to update... and a pile of VSC members will get a nice surprise this monday when they get hard copies in the mail or something... that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Hope everyone had a good christmas... it's been a long day or two for me (not bad just long), it seems strange that it's still christmas after all this time.

I saw on igors a christmas day NOA2 and thought wow... then I thought maybe someone listed the day they found out instead the date in the letter... and I saw it was stinkerpotsam and the letter pasted says 24th... so not that big of a surprise in terms of the day it was sent... but MARM's touch on the 25th is interesting still... seriously MARM, did your lawyer do anything right?

I was also surprised igors made 19 this week... and equally surprised to see VSC still at 1... maybe it's just the online system is failing to update... and a pile of VSC members will get a nice surprise this monday when they get hard copies in the mail or something... that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Hope everyone had a good christmas... it's been a long day or two for me (not bad just long), it seems strange that it's still christmas after all this time.

I have no idea what is going on with my file...all these touches and still no sign of NOA2. I have decided that if I get another touch that is NOT due to an approval, I will call NVC and find out if they have any record of my receipt #, because it may be that I was approved but no email/no online notice and my file was sent to NVC. And then I think I will call CSC if I continue to get touches and no approval.

I hope Monday is my day though...but still does not explain the touch today...maybe the adjudicators are allowed to work from home and my file was taken home?

With the amount of touches I have, I might as well file a harassment case :angry:

I don't know whether my lawyer has anything to do with the touches, she has not contacted me for a while...maybe I should be contacting her as well in regards to these touches, but chances are she won't even know what I am talking about.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I was also surprised igors made 19 this week... and equally surprised to see VSC still at 1... maybe it's just the online system is failing to update... and a pile of VSC members will get a nice surprise this Monday when they get hard copies in the mail or something... that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas... it's been a long day or two for me (not bad just long), it seems strange that it's still christmas after all this time.

So...because my email said they mailed a notice on the 24th I should put that date in the timeline..yes? Guess that makes sense. How come you don't get the email right away I wonder? I got it just before 8AM today. :huh:

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

So...because my email said they mailed a notice on the 24th I should put that date in the timeline..yes? Guess that makes sense. How come you don't get the email right away I wonder? I got it just before 8AM today. :huh:

So you got an email after 8 AM today on the 25th, about your approval on the 24th?

And does your status still read "Case received and pending" or "Approval notice sent"?

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I'VE BEEN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Just this afternoon while I was shopping! I was so shocked!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Figures...California. Vermont is busy taking heroin and molesting squirrels.

It's been SO LONG, even my countdown links are old and moldy and no longer work! I'll die here!

Edited by HYENA

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.