yukfou

k1 denied in Jamaica

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey, at this point I don't much information so I am going to hit you guys with what ever I got. My wifes sister called this morning saying that her fiance was told by the U.S embassy in Jamaica that he was denied for a U.S fiance visa and was told to reapply after 3 years, 2011. She is 5 months pregnant as well. I haven't got a chance to talk to her yet because she has been crying since this morning and will be going to jamaica in a week. What do you guys think the reasons can be for a denial?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

3 years would possibly imply that an overstay was in their past and a bar has been placed on the person.

Can only speculate without knowing exactly was on the NOID.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline
3 years would possibly imply that an overstay was in their past and a bar has been placed on the person.

Actually this guy has never been to the U.S before. Do you think it has some thing to do with the medical or drug test etc?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Could be drugs, could also be he tried to get into the US but was denied at POE, could be something in his past, that the fiancee doesn't even know about... really you need to find out what it says on his denial slip.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Hey, at this point I don't much information so I am going to hit you guys with what ever I got. My wifes sister called this morning saying that her fiance was told by the U.S embassy in Jamaica that he was denied for a U.S fiance visa and was told to reapply after 3 years, 2011. She is 5 months pregnant as well. I haven't got a chance to talk to her yet because she has been crying since this morning and will be going to jamaica in a week. What do you guys think the reasons can be for a denial?

I have no idea, but he would have been given a denial slip at the interview which would state why he was being denied. I will say that a lot of times people are given a slip at the interview that might mean the Embassy wants more information before issuing a visa, or that they are in AP or administrative processing. Sometimes not being given the visa at the time of the interview people assume they are denied. Hopefully you'll get more information today!

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

most likely a 221g as only the USCIS issues NOID letters

YMMV

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How many times are you going to ask this today? We answered you in the Jamaican threads.

3 year ban in Jamaica is a failed drug test.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
How many times are you going to ask this today? We answered you in the Jamaican threads.

I never even posted any thing in the jamican thread but you are right. I got the fax today and it does say that use of an illegal controlled substance. We already got a lawer but if you guys got any tips please let me know. Thanks for all your replies guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey

click on forums and go to regional discussion click on latin america,mexico and caribbean choose yardie thread # 6 or 7. that will bring you to the site. good luck. hope this help.

Filed: Timeline

I never even posted any thing in the jamican thread but you are right. I got the fax today and it does say that use of an illegal controlled substance. We already got a lawer but if you guys got any tips please let me know. Thanks for all your replies guys.

A lawyer can't help you...my friend had the same thing happend to her last year. 3 year ban that's it. tell your friend to save her money, time and effort. Sorry, but a so it go.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi, not sure how much you know about this person, but my friends fiance got a three year ban on him for having ganja in his urine detected during his physical. I also have another friend whose brother had urine detected in his urine, but he told them he had stopped smoking for a year so instead they gave him a two year ban. Whatever the reason is, they do tell you, so he should know.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
........... I also have another friend whose brother had urine detected in his urine, but he told them he had stopped smoking for a year so instead they gave him a two year ban. Whatever the reason is, they do tell you, so he should know.

It would suk to be give a ban for having urine detected in your urine... :)

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: I was just thinking the same thing...I'm sure that was a typo.

NATURALIZATION
07-03-2013: Eligible to file
07-22-2013: Application sent (Delivered: 07-24-13)
08-05-2013: NOA1 received (Priority date: 07-24-13, Check cashed: 07-29-13)
08-22-2013: Biometrics (Received: 08-06-13, Walk-in: 08-08-13)
09-03-2013: Inline for interview (Yellow letter received: 10-23-13)
11-04-2013: Interview scheduled (Received: 11-09-13)
12-12-2013: Interview (Approved)
01-03-2014: Oath ceremony, passport application and passport received

DONE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.