CaNdiD wiTcH

Waiting Part... Visa Process

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Wht i suggest is tht u keep a record of all these Posts too....( Both 4 interview n for Govi)...ha ha...Everytime u need 2 remind urself or him " If the process has been worth d trouble"......

We all gt it bad,,,nw we are making fun of our Troubles..he he

NOA1 May 09 2008

NOA2 Dec 18 2008

Case Complete Feb 03 2009

Medical Feb 16 2009

March 9th 2009.....Got my VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-751 January 13 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I second your statement.. not sure if that helps any but ...... anyway, I hope things change for the better? What is really difficult is when people who filed in the same month as you did getting their NAO2 when you haven't even gotten a touch.... I just have to sit and wait
i don't know you but it's amazing how much we have in common as it relates to our emotions throughout this period. sometimes i ask my husband to hold off a little on coming to visit because of how hard it is when he leaves. i know it may sound selfish but when my husband leaves me i spend days very depressed and unable to get out of bed until a good amount of days as past. luckily for me he understands that i am not trying to be apart from him but how excruciating the situation can me. i know i found the perfect man to be with and it's confirmed daily by the way he handles this ordeal.
i hope we will all look back at this process and smile that it all worked out and that we never gave up despite the pain this process caused.

Rajaa

I do hope so.. Just want that everybody in here should be given a chance to be with their loveones as soon as possible. I know that asking for speedy process is like a pipe dream but who knows (it might be possible)?.. I agree that it is difficult to see that people with the same timeline as yours got approval but you are left not knowing when they would approve your case. It was like walking in a very dark tunnel and not knowing when it wil end or if you would see the light afterwards. It is really crazy..

My husbie would come home this October but should I be happy with that? The goodbye part after a month of being together 24/7 is so hard as it would break our hearts into pieces again. It is killing me to see him tired but needs to maximize his strenght just for us to be able to talk. I want to close my eyes and wake up the next morning with him beside me.. As of the moment.... It is not possible.. Need to wait.. And we are waiting.... :cry:

Timeline

i understand

I second your statement.. not sure if that helps any but ...... anyway, I hope things change for the better? What is really difficult is when people who filed in the same month as you did getting their NAO2 when you haven't even gotten a touch.... I just have to sit and wait

Rajaa

I do hope so.. Just want that everybody in here should be given a chance to be with their loveones as soon as possible. I know that asking for speedy process is like a pipe dream but who knows (it might be possible)?.. I agree that it is difficult to see that people with the same timeline as yours got approval but you are left not knowing when they would approve your case. It was like walking in a very dark tunnel and not knowing when it wil end or if you would see the light afterwards. It is really crazy..

My husbie would come home this October but should I be happy with that? The goodbye part after a month of being together 24/7 is so hard as it would break our hearts into pieces again. It is killing me to see him tired but needs to maximize his strenght just for us to be able to talk. I want to close my eyes and wake up the next morning with him beside me.. As of the moment.... It is not possible.. Need to wait.. And we are waiting.... :cry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This process is grueling no matter what visa you apply for. We are all either there or have been there.

Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

i don't know you but it's amazing how much we have in common as it relates to our emotions throughout this period. sometimes i ask my husband to hold off a little on coming to visit because of how hard it is when he leaves. i know it may sound selfish but when my husband leaves me i spend days very depressed and unable to get out of bed until a good amount of days has past. luckily for me he understands that i am not trying to be apart from him but how excruciating the situation can me. i know i found the perfect man to be with and it's confirmed daily by the way he handles this ordeal.

i hope we will all look back at this process and smile that it all worked out and that we never gave up despite the pain this process caused.

today we have been 7 months married and I don't want to reach our first year anniversary without him :( I'm so depress right now that even though I'm in the office I can't stop the tears

We reached our first anniversary last month. It is horrible starting your second year of marriage still apart. :(

I do not want to celebrate our paper anniversary alone, too.. :(

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Wow...N i tht I was the one suffering alone....But nw I think I am a bit better off than u guys...I gt married so fast tht I cud nt even believe it...ha ha.....We met on March 23, 2008...Gt engaged on April 9 2008....Gt Married on April 12, 2008.....N he left on April 17th 2008.....I feel so lousy for being with just for 5 days after our marriage....we had just started 2 get to know each other...D phone calls...mails n chats r just nt enough...nor r d wedding videos n pics...ha ha......My hubby spent 3 months looking 4 me...no way he is coming back any time soon to visit us in India....I have started hating d Visa Process......

But we gt no other option...Gotta wait....N yes Pray...thts wht I day day in day out....Earlier I used 2 pray 4 us( Me n hubby)...now I will pray 4 ALL OF US HERE!!!!

May d God's be with us....( Even is the VSC is nt...wht d heck)

Patience is a virtue but sometimes it is really hard to be "patient". :bonk: I hate this process, too. Who does not anyways? Yes... We all need to pray for faster visa approval..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

i don't know you but it's amazing how much we have in common as it relates to our emotions throughout this period. sometimes i ask my husband to hold off a little on coming to visit because of how hard it is when he leaves. i know it may sound selfish but when my husband leaves me i spend days very depressed and unable to get out of bed until a good amount of days has past. luckily for me he understands that i am not trying to be apart from him but how excruciating the situation can me. i know i found the perfect man to be with and it's confirmed daily by the way he handles this ordeal.

The first time he left, I was not able to eat or do anything for more than a week. I am spending time in crying.. It is just heart breaking to see him waving goodbye even though we both know that it is just temporary. I remember my husband told me that he fell asleep during his stop over in San Francisco, he woke up looking for me and thinking that I just went in the washroom but then afterwards he realized that I am not with him. He said that the realization brought so much pain. :cry: To be honest sometimes, I could be so moody because of emotional stress (due to this process) and he understands that. I feel so blessed to have a husband like him..

Timeline
It's been over a year since i saw my husband. I didn't plan to go home because i thought he would be here by now. The bad thing is that it costs so much just for the plane ticket for me and my daughter that i am planning to go home now but i cannot go until next year, February the earliest. It is difficult to talk to my husband and not be able to see his face. Sometimes i sit down and remember some of the mundane things he does and i find myself wishing i could see him do those things again. Stupid things like the way he sits down or the way he eats. The annoying way in which he pulls his teeth after he finishes eating and i always get him a toothpick cause it annoys the heck out of me. I call him everymorning to wish him a good day but i cannot kiss him as he leaves the house to go to work. I too am not saying that the fiance visa is less important but it seems to me that people that are already married should be allowed to have their spouses here too. It is not fair to treat us this way. A lot of us have children together, those children are growing up with only one parent. It is not fair to them either. There are so many parents that dont want to be a part of their children's lives and our spouses do but they have to settle for hearing their voices on the phone and seeing them for short visits. Its just not right. :crying:

i felt that my husband and i were alone going through this painful process. it doesn't get any easier but i feel relieved to know that somebody understands the horror couples go through especially with all the plans they may have when they first became husband and wife. we wanted to start a family late september but because i am separated from him and have no idea when this ordeal will end, we decided to wait. we both agree that it would be much harder especially on me to be pregnant and so far away from each other. an important figure in the area of government that overseas this trifling process should fall in love with an outsider and have to go through this turmoil and then they would understand what we are facing and the implications it can have on those of us with kids.not because i am apart of this tradegy but no process that separates couples for LOOOOONG period of time should be overlooked by the government.

my case was completed on july 16th 2008 and still the waiting continues.

jakeswife

i have gone thru a roller coaster of emotions with all these waiting. from excitement to impatience to panic then to depression, then hopelessness, then helplessness , frustration and now im getting nauseated each time i check uscis site. im literally getting sick. somehow i dont understand how inconsiderate uscis is, they dont recognize the importance of family and how much it hurts to be away from people we love.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Same here, It has been 1 year I have not seen my wife and it has been four year and couple months from when we got married. It is crazy. I have contacted every single person you know in this planet to help.

Who does care about our situation.

I feel you all, at least we are all here to help each other, that is the good side.

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

i have gone thru a roller coaster of emotions with all these waiting. from excitement to impatience to panic then to depression, then hopelessness, then helplessness , frustration and now im getting nauseated each time i check uscis site. im literally getting sick. somehow i dont understand how inconsiderate uscis is, they dont recognize the importance of family and how much it hurts to be away from people we love.

It was quite terrible to go through this roller coaster of emotions. I would never be normal (as of now I think I am not) until this journey will end. :bonk:

Same here, It has been 1 year I have not seen my wife and it has been four year and couple months from when we got married. It is crazy. I have contacted every single person you know in this planet to help.

Who does care about our situation.

I feel you all, at least we are all here to help each other, that is the good side.

Yeah,. It helps knowing that we are all going through the same thing but it couldn't lessen the pain.. It is making me crazy.. ;)

:D Thought we could use a smile......

Rajaa

I really need to smile. Goodness! It has been a long time since I had a genuine smile. :blush:

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

i.gif THINK THAT AFTER THIS LONG PROCESS OUR FAMILIES WILL BE STRONGER, AND BEFORE GETTING UPSET OR HAVING A RIDICULOUS FIGHT WE CAN THINK HOW HARD WAS FOR ALL OF US TO BE WITH OUR LOVE ONES... IT'S GOOD THAT WE HAVE FORUMS LIKE THIS, FULL OF POSITIVENESS AND ENCOURAGEMENT... WE HAVE LEARNED A LOT IN THIS PAGES.... WE ARE CREATING A NEW FAMILY... SOME OF US WILL MEET EVEN ACCIDENTALLY, NEW FRIENDSHIPS ARE CREATED HERE... IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO EXPRESS HOW FRUSTRATED YOU FEEL, YOU KNOW THAT AROUND YOU NOT SO MANY PPL UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU ARE FEELING OR GOING THROUG, BUT HERE WE ALL UNDERSTANd.gif

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

wow heart seaching posts here for sure=

Cheers all and have not been here for awhile and then when I revisited I could only be gutted to see that nothing has changed with USCIS.

Even tho my hubbie and I are still waiting for that elusvie interview and have said good riddance to USCIS - i wanted to share something that was my sanity holder through out our process.

A friend after he had his approvals both thru USCIS and NVC and then again interview told me this.......when you get one, its like heaven, and you forget that part and you prepare for the next. He was right. But what I will not forget is the people that have the same timeframe as me still waiting to get out of USCIS -

When the time finally comes to be reunited with your loved one, always always remember, why you did this whole insane process and what feelings came out that you did not existed. I have thrown the computer, the fax, the phone across the office because of frustration, I took my story to the radio stations and beyond. People listened that were not in our shoes, and they were gobsmacked - they could not understand what the problem was.

The only thing that made me feel better was to hound my elected officals, and blogs and omsbdmn, some repsonded some did not, but damn I felt better after every email, letter etc.

Dont give up, fight when you are depressed for your rights! I emailed the ACLU once saying....i want to sue the govenrment...they said why.....i said because they took away my right of my pursuit of life liberty and happiness...they laughed and said...lady...that happened a lont time ago.....you just didnt realize it because you did not walk in someones shoes until now.

Hugs and prayers and godspeed to all waiting.

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.