flavaofsummer

can u bring a dog

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

thats nasty!

Was meant to be funny to cheer you up, but if I were you, I would get me banned, LOL.

Smile.

i actually pictured the entire thing like my husband turning into a 4 legged and got grossed out..lets just hope when we bring our family members here they dont bite anyone. i thought about bringing a parrot here cuz in nyc they r so expensive but over all im guessing it levels up with the boardng fees/doctor visits for vaccains for the pet. my parrot got one shot worth $100 do u believe this?

Since the 80's doctors, dentists, and vets have gone crazy with their rates, started with HIV precautions, but not sure how vets joined this crowd, already heard about $5,000.00 plus vet bills, a hundred bucks is nothing.

Yes, it's easy to bring an animal into this country, they must not have any value. But get this, with animal activists, if you leave your wife or grandma in your car for a couple of minutes while running into a store, no problem. But if you leave your dog in the car, they are jumping all over you. Some cities have ordinances against that and will fine you. But you can bring your grandma into the store, you can't bring your dog, world has gone crazy.

It's okay that 5 million humans were killed in Africa, but when word got out that five monkeys were killed, all hell broke loose.

Any other ideas how to bring your husband here? Thought about dumping my wife and daughter in the gulf off of Miami, heard the coast guard picks them up and offers them free permanent residence as Cuban refugees, does your husband speak Spanish? We teased about that, have to be more cautious here, some people are taking me seriously, we have just sent them tons of money and evidence, and trying to learn how to be patient.

What happens if you wake up in the middle of the night and have to use the bathroom and can't find your green card? Have to carry it with you, wherever you go.

Filed: Timeline

thats nasty!

Was meant to be funny to cheer you up, but if I were you, I would get me banned, LOL.

Smile.

i actually pictured the entire thing like my husband turning into a 4 legged and got grossed out..lets just hope when we bring our family members here they dont bite anyone. i thought about bringing a parrot here cuz in nyc they r so expensive but over all im guessing it levels up with the boardng fees/doctor visits for vaccains for the pet. my parrot got one shot worth $100 do u believe this?

Since the 80's doctors, dentists, and vets have gone crazy with their rates, started with HIV precautions, but not sure how vets joined this crowd, already heard about $5,000.00 plus vet bills, a hundred bucks is nothing.

Yes, it's easy to bring an animal into this country, they must not have any value. But get this, with animal activists, if you leave your wife or grandma in your car for a couple of minutes while running into a store, no problem. But if you leave your dog in the car, they are jumping all over you. Some cities have ordinances against that and will fine you. But you can bring your grandma into the store, you can't bring your dog, world has gone crazy.

It's okay that 5 million humans were killed in Africa, but when word got out that five monkeys were killed, all hell broke loose.

Any other ideas how to bring your husband here? Thought about dumping my wife and daughter in the gulf off of Miami, heard the coast guard picks them up and offers them free permanent residence as Cuban refugees, does your husband speak Spanish? We teased about that, have to be more cautious here, some people are taking me seriously, we have just sent them tons of money and evidence, and trying to learn how to be patient.

What happens if you wake up in the middle of the night and have to use the bathroom and can't find your green card? Have to carry it with you, wherever you go.

why would u feel the need to take ur greencard while going to the bathroom LOL..would u make 100 coppies just to make sure..

Timeline
why would u feel the need to take ur greencard while going to the bathroom LOL..would u make 100 coppies just to make sure..

Just quoting the instructions that came with the green card, you must carry it with you at all times. How else can you interpret that?

Just quoting the instructions that came with the green card, you must carry it with you at all times. How else can you interpret that?

can u carry in the shower too?

I interpret that as putting it in wallet. ^^

Same thing as driver license.

If you get lost or something like that, you can still use the letter coming with Green Card.

If you get lost or something like that, you can still use the letter coming with Green Card.

why is a greencard not green..why is it called greed card?

Timeline

why is a greencard not green..why is it called greed card?

It was green at one time, the name struck, I prefer PRC. But not even sure about the use of the word, "permanent". Anything but that. Would be nice if the USCIS considered this card to be more convenient to carry, and at the price they charge, like a platinum bracelet a woman would be proud to wear, or a locket with a gold chain around the neck. Person has to cheat, both my wife and daughter like to wear those teenee weenee bikinis to the beach, where in the heck can you put a card there? Ha, then my wife made me buy a new bathing suit that goes from my chest down to my knees, can't even swim in that dang thing. But I suppose I could carry their temporary resident cards.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.