Linababe

What an experience...

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok I had such a hard time getting my vaccination records from my doctors.. I went to see him yesterday and told him what was going on how we got aproved in the states and now waiting for the file to get to London, and that I needed my vaccination records.... He told me the nurse in the surgery will do that so i had to book another appointment for today. Anyways I went today as soon as I walk in she says its not her job... I told her from the vaccination chart i downloaded i needed to have TD (we both agreed that was Tetnus and Diptheria), MMR, Varicella - as I am 38 ys they were the only ones i needed. Firstly the records on the computer only go back to 2000 and she had to go through the manual record and what a fuss she was making about it, going on about not being her job and things like this there is a charge for blah blah blah. We finally came to the conclusion that I had DT 2 December 2005 and that I had already had chicken pox as a child 29 May 1982 so I didnt need those but the MMR she decided to order for me and I will have to make another appointment in 2nd week in june as she was on vacatin till then. (rolls eyes). She said I didnt really need it cuz it is not normally given to adults and really didnt want to give me the injection and also said I would have to pay for it privately - I emphasised I didnt know what I needed except for what it said on this chart so if american officials need me to have the MMR then I have to have it. She finally agreed and decided not to charge me. But I will have to go back in 2nd week of june to get that jab :( I hate needles:( Not only that I have a hard enough time getting to my docs as I rely on a friend to take me via car and its hard fitting it in sometimes. But anyways I just cant believe how hard it was to get this record. She even kinda complained when I asked for it on an official doctors surgery letterhead etc. She spoke to the surgery manager who informed her that it will cost me £30 to get it all offically typed etc. Did anyone else have this much trouble??

Ohh and she also gave me a smear test while I was there lol as I hadnt had one for 5 years (YUCK!!!)

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

dang.. fuss fuss fuss :wacko: what a nice nurse :P

I just had my shots and it was easy easy for me.. just had to go to the laboratory and have them right there.. OUUCCHH.

No hassle, no fuss and all for free :yes:

Edited by Lisz
brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

YES! lol It took me almost 3 WEEKS to get mine so yes I had a lot of trouble but to be fair it wasn't really my GP surgery's fault.

They'd sent ALL patient records away to a place that is scanning them all in for their computer records - so in order to get my info they had to write to them to have them do a manual search, extract the info, copy it and send it back.

:blink:

Good thing tho - all that effort I only got charged 50p for

I also got a free DTAP and MMR done and discovered I had Typhoid shots - which I THINK I need for AOS - done years ago.

Hurrah.

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.