brokensmile

Why Choose a Filipino Girl

133 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Definately good at marketing themselves too....Why would anyone need to keep reminding themselves and others of their 'Qualities' otherwise

Its called Insecurity, they are not really reminding the world of how wonderful *cough cough* they are, but trying to convince themselves! ;)

Why you seem affected by this issue? Isn't that being insecure?

Insecurity - Lack of self-confidence.......you probably are unsure of yourselves that you don't have the confidence to post the good qualities you have. Why not start posting and overcome your insecurities? :rofl:

Maybe bc i dont need to justify myself to the world to try and make them love/like me. Im not insecure bc i made that statement, just tired of the whole philli women are better #######, its funny, if you were so much better, why do you NEED to blurt on a constant basis how so called wonderful you are, ....hence, the more you blurt out how "supossivly" wonderful you are, it shows how desperate you are for attention.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Definately good at marketing themselves too....Why would anyone need to keep reminding themselves and others of their 'Qualities' otherwise

Its called Insecurity, they are not really reminding the world of how wonderful *cough cough* they are, but trying to convince themselves! ;)

I don't think so.. they just say it like it is. jealousy won't get you far. try working on ur own heritage

:dance:

Good grief...

All this thread needs is a little Beach Boys....

00006f.jpg

Well east coast girls are hip

I really dig those styles they wear

And the southern girls with the way they talk

They knock me out when Im down there

The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright

And the northern girls with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be california

I wish they all could be california girls

The west coast has the sunshine

And the girls all get so tanned

I dig a french bikini on hawaii island

Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world

And I seen all kinds of girls

Yeah, but I couldnt wait to get back in the states

Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be california girls

(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)

:dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

What does my heritage have anything to do with the much needed attention of the philli girls? you found the american man you wanted, why do you need the constant attention on some forum where no one gives 2 sh*ts? :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline
What does my heritage have anything to do with the much needed attention of the philli girls? you found the american man you wanted, why do you need the constant attention on some forum where no one gives 2 sh*ts? :whistle:

BECAUSE.

There be ATTENTION WHORES InThisThread!

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline
Do you ever get the feeling that maybe....just maybe..... the government of the Philippines is sponsoring the "Meet a Pinay, Get a Wife!" sites as a way to rid itself of it's most useless, annoying, childish, stupid, and prone-to-gain-60-pounds-once-in-the-US women?

Maybe it's just me.

But then.....EVERY Filipina that I have seen in Indiana is at least 60 pounds overweight. So maybe........

I am 100% with you on that.

Let me make one thing clear as well, im NOT predjudise(sp--im tired), however, the american girl bashing is immature and way overrated by the philli girls.

And yes to whoever made that retarded statement about do men even marry american girls anymore, my Romanian husband married me, and my marriage is very well off.

And correct me if im wrong, but the whole time i have been a member of this site, its the philli girls and their "american" fiance's that are the biggest american girl bashers, heres my thought, we dont start threads about how wonderful we are, in other words, we dont need the constant attention of ppl we dont know, so if the philli girls feel the need to get that attention they are obviously not getting it where it should come from, they will get it, but it wont always be what they want to hear, thats the thing with forums, you can preach your qualities all you want, no one is kissing your ####### bc of it.

im off to bed now.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Do you ever get the feeling that maybe....just maybe..... the government of the Philippines is sponsoring the "Meet a Pinay, Get a Wife!" sites as a way to rid itself of it's most useless, annoying, childish, stupid, and prone-to-gain-60-pounds-once-in-the-US women?

Maybe it's just me.

But then.....EVERY Filipina that I have seen in Indiana is at least 60 pounds overweight. So maybe........

Let me make one thing clear as well, im NOT predjudise(sp--im tired), however, the american girl bashing is immature and way overrated by the philli girls.

And yes to whoever made that retarded statement about do men even marry american girls anymore, my Romanian husband married me, and my marriage is very well off.

And correct me if im wrong, but the whole time i have been a member of this site, its the philli girls and their "american" fiance's that are the biggest american girl bashers, heres my thought, we dont start threads about how wonderful we are, in other words, we dont need the constant attention of ppl we dont know, so if the philli girls feel the need to get that attention they are obviously not getting it where it should come from, they will get it, but it wont always be what they want to hear, thats the thing with forums, you can preach your qualities all you want, no one is kissing your ####### bc of it.

im off to bed now.

it wasn't a PI girl who started this thread...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just thought I should point out that not all of the Filipina members here on VJ have been a part of any bashing that may have occurred. Some have even protested it. I would hate to see the reputation of everyone tarnished by the behavior of some.

Timeline

I was speaking in general, not just this thread.

And i also pointed out it wasnt just the phili girls, but their fiance's as well

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline
ok..

certainly no disrespect to you, i (L) you, but sometimes i get tired of the american girl bashing, i know im not the only one.

Ill NOW go to bed so i wont continue to be so rude and "american" :) (the last smart ####### comment was not for you marilyn)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ok..

certainly no disrespect to you, i (L) you, but sometimes i get tired of the american girl bashing, i know im not the only one.

Ill NOW go to bed so i wont continue to be so rude and "american" :) (the last smart ####### comment was not for you marilyn)

so bashing them back is ok because they do it..?? i just don't get that mentality...

so they bash because they are being bashed and you bash because you are being bashed.. it is a vicious cycle... (by YOU I am not talking about you, Sinergy)

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I just thought I should point out that not all of the Filipina members here on VJ have been a part of any bashing that may have occurred. Some have even protested it. I would hate to see the reputation of everyone tarnished by the behavior of some.

:thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Maybe it's just me.

im off to bed now.

speaking for myself, I have never bashed American Women.

Maybe it's just me.

.... you need to travel alittle bit more.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.