• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
omg i need super strength midol :(

...I hope you feel better. Do you have a heating pad? Good luck.

no i'm at work and feel like i'm dying a slooooooooooow death :( i'd go into more detail but we're in mixed company LOL *waves at Charles*

My boss is out this week and I have no motivation to get things done!

LUCKY!!!!!!! My boss *never* goes on vacation!!! Not one week in this WHOLE SUMMER and she has little kids!!!! Every so often she'll take a friday off but that's it! Meanwhile I'm taking one week off per month. lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

no i'm at work and feel like i'm dying a slooooooooooow death :( i'd go into more detail but we're in mixed company LOL *waves at Charles*

I'm pretty sure Charles understands as he has Nessa. :thumbs: But anyway, (((((Bridget))))) may you feel better soon.

Edited by Staashi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

no i'm at work and feel like i'm dying a slooooooooooow death :(i'd go into more detail but we're in mixed company LOL *waves at Charles*

I'm there with you :( It was actually unexpected today as well which just makes it worse :blush:

Happy Tuesday MENA :lol:

I'm starting my managment training today and I just past by the training manager's office... she's got these huge scarry binders for all of the trainees :help: I want this promotion, but darnit we will be having projects assigned and have to do quite a bit of work in addition to our normal jobs :help:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning MENA! Happy Tuesday! This Thursday - Sunday is Tax Free weekend in Georgia for clothing, school supplies, computers and assessories!!! :dance: gotta shop this weekend!
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
Good Morning MENA! Happy Tuesday! This Thursday - Sunday is Tax Free weekend in Georgia for clothing, school supplies, computers and assessories!!! :dance: gotta shop this weekend!

That should make for a really fun time at Wal-Mart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning :unsure: today my son turns 20 and it's true what they say ~ they grow up so fast ! Those of you with little ones cherish this time because it slips away so quickly. We are just having a quiet day today, and not much in the mood for celebrating.

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning :unsure: today my son turns 20 and it's true what they say ~ they grow up so fast ! Those of you with little ones cherish this time because it slips away so quickly. We are just having a quiet day today, and not much in the mood for celebrating.

Happy Birthday to your son!!! (F) (F) (F)

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Glad to see you posting this morning Henna Rose! Just allow yourselves time and permission to feel anything and everything. My best to you and all your family here and in Morocco (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

I can imagine - maybe arrange to have a birthday dinner in a few weeks or a month when things aren't so fresh. God bless you and all you're going through. (F)(F)(F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(F) (F) (F)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

today's are:

- The Band's Visit (Comedy, Drama)

- Beverly Hills 90210: The Fifth Season (Drama, Romance, TV)

- Centennial: The Complete Series (Drama, TV, Western)

- Dark City: Director's Cut (Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller)

- Doomsday (Unrated Full Screen) (Action, Thriller) ****

- Doomsday (Unrated Widescreen) (Action, Thriller)

- Girlfriends: The Fourth Season (Comedy, TV)

- The Hills: The Complete Third Season (Documentary, Drama, TV)

- Human Body: Pushing the Limits (Documentary)

- Inglorious Bastards (Action, Comedy, War)

- Inglorious Bastards (3-Disc Explosive Edition) (Action, Comedy, War)

- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Seventh Year (Crime, Drama, Mystery, TV)

- Lost Boys The Tribe (Comedy, Horror, Thriller)

- Never Back Down (Action, Drama, Sports)

- Phineas and Ferb: The Fast and the Phineas (Animation, Comedy, TV)

- Shine a Light (Documentary)

- Stargate: Continuum (Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)

- Steven Spielberg Presents Freakazoid!: The Complete First Season (Animation, Comedy, Family)

- Steven Spielberg Presents Tiny Toon Adventures: Season 1, Volume 1 (Animation, Comedy, Family, TV)

- Surfwise (Documentary, Sports)

- WarGames (25th Anniversary Edition) (Drama, Thriller)

- WarGames: The Dead Code (Drama)

- The Wiggles: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Family, TV)

- Witchblade: The Complete Series (Action, Fantasy, TV)

- Wizards of Waverly Place: Wizard School (Comedy, Family, TV)

only one on my list today, the one with *** behind it.

Ok..I'm not as much of a movie buff as I used to be BUTTTT I might have to go get Lost Boys The Tribe and both the War Games'. I LOVED WAR GAMES!!!!!! (another great matthew broderick movie is Project X....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.