74 posts in this topic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Kidney stones suck!!!!!!

8 more days till vacation!!!!! Whoooo hooooo! I'm outta here with or without stones!

omigosh that does suck!!!! Can you get rid of them before vacation?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Last weekend we were trying to figure out why one tomato plant is dying so I asked him to bring me a leaf so I could compare it to this site: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatop...aves/index.html .

Well although curious why he went inside the house instead of down the deck stairs, I let it go and about 3 minutes later he came to me with this:

Copy%20of%20waterglass.jpg

and this:

2589154060_56085bb365.jpg

funny thing is I didn't put 2 and 2 together and asked him 5 minutes later why he wasn't getting me the leaf. Took us 10 minutes to get THAT one figured out. :rofl:

Good morning Mena..... la bas aliekum?

Habibi is supposed to arrive tomorrow...............

:o:o:o:o

i'm a bit nervous! please think happy thoughts for us.......

hz

Oh how exciting!!!! :dance::dance:

:rofl::rofl: That is so sweet :rofl::rofl: I needed that laugh today. Thanks girl.

happy Thursday. 2 days after today and i get to be home with the love of my life ....and hubster

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks, Bridget and GG and Amal...

i'm manic today! here's hoping he actually gets on the plane and makes it here and immigration and the work stamp at JFK and what if he changes his mind, what if i've been too much of a pain in the butt lately and and and and!!!!!!!! :clock:

:girlwerewolf2xn:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
Thanks, Bridget and GG and Amal...

i'm manic today! here's hoping he actually gets on the plane and makes it here and immigration and the work stamp at JFK and what if he changes his mind, what if i've been too much of a pain in the butt lately and and and and!!!!!!!! :clock:

:girlwerewolf2xn:

Awww... good luck! and have a happy reunion :dance:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

happy Thursday. 2 days after today and i get to be home with the love of my life ....and hubster

moi? :blush::rofl:

har-de-har-har very funny. but you come into my top 10 list :D:D:D

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

moi? :blush::rofl:

that just really made me LOL

Happy Thursday all :)

I am packing up to go to TX for another 2 weeks to see the family. Pineapple Princess has cut all the teeth that were bothering her last time so hopefully she will be her happy sunny self and my family wont think I am lying about her good nature.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

have fun in Texas!!!!

I love it when there's leftover cake in the kitchen. This week we've had one bridal shower, one baby shower and a going away cake! :dance:

btw you *will* update the pinapple princess' pic before you leave ..................... right?????

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline
goodmorning everyone from Lebanon.

Joshua and i got here sunday. we are still waiting for george to get here he is in saudi still because my visa is taking time. it really kinda sucks.

the electric is BAD here and goes in and out every 15-20mins and ive tried posting this like 4 times since last night. sucks butt. cant wait to get back to saudi actually and get my own computer and own home back.

i love geo's family but if he were here it'd be a lot better.

plus its REALLY hot and with the electric as bad as it is, no ac. and there is only one ac in this house anyway....so we live with fans....dont do much. thats one thing ill like about goin back to saudi too, basically mandatory ac lol.

anyway just wanted to let you all know we are safe and the trip was very tiring. dont travel with an infant. though he was awesome thru the trip, just carrying him around plus all the luggage...no fun! plus they lost our stroller thankfully its been delivered they called today but we wont go get it til tomorrow or saturday.

ok gotta get this posted before the power goes again!!

hugs to all! ill check in when i can!

Happy Tursday Mena!! :)

Jess I would not want to be in your place in the heat! Yuck...but soon you will be with your love and AC and a computer that works past 15 minutes...LOL :D Smile!! :dance:

Why is it that my maternity leave which is 2 weeks away seems further away than the due date? :unsure:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.