GaryC

Have we been getting any touches?

7 posts in this topic

I guess the best gauge on when the SC's are getting their sh#t together is by touches. If you get a touch let's hear it! It may give us an idea when things are getting done. Or, now that I think about it, it would tell us if they are doing the new checks. Let us know!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Touched yesterday 5/15 but didn't get the approval notice until this morning 1:45am EST/6:45 GMT via email from CSC also dated 5/15.

Arlene and Russell

K-1 Visa Timelines

10/04/05 -Russ visits Tampa for 2 weeks.

11/04/05 -Arlene in the UK for business but visits Russ in Chester.

12/16/05 -Arlene returns to the UK for holidays with Russ and family.

12/19/05 -A surprise trip to Paris where Russ proposes on the Eiffel Tower

12/21/05- Arlene turns 40!! Russ's family throws a surprise birthday party in Chester. We surprise them with the engagement announcement :)

12/23/05- Arlene and Russ travels to California to visit Arlene's family for the holidays. We surprise them with the engagement announcement :)

02/10/06 -Arlene travels to Chester UK for Valentine's Day w/sweetie.

02/14/06 - Mail I129 Packet to Texas from Chester UK!!!!

02/23/06- I129 Received by California Service Center

03/01/06 - Received NOA1.

03/04/06 - "Touched"

04/13/06 - Russ visits Tampa for 2 1/2 weeks

05/15/06 - "Touched" and NOA2 Approved

05/19/06- Received NOA2 in the mail

Touched yesterday 5/15 but didn't get the approval notice until this morning 1:45am EST/6:45 GMT via email from CSC also dated 5/15.

I am very happy for you! Good to see some NOA2's coming out again!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

No touches for us since the 18th March!

Our NOA 1 was 10 March ( filed at TSC transfered to CSC).

Plus I sent them a change of address notification a couple of weeks ago-still no touch! :(

Oh well, no choice but to wait it out!

Michele

Congratulations :dance: It's so good to see an approval out of them :D !

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just for those of youwith a lack of touches, they aren't exactly the best gauge of things getting done. My case was approved without a single touch. 65 days of nothing...then approval

PS- No offense meant to the OP, just trying to keep up the hopes of those with no touches.

Edited by misskiya

Visa Approved 7-20-06

NOA 1 for AOS and EAD 11-07-06

Recieved NOAs in mail 11-10-06

Touched 11-13-06 AOS and EAD

RFE Recieved 11-17-06

RFE mailed 11-21-06

Biometrics 11-27-06

Touched 12-7-06 AOS recieved RFE

Touched 12-9-06 AOS

Touched 12-11-06 AOS

Transfered to CSC 12-12-06

Recieved at CSC 12-14-06

Touched 12-15-06 AOS

Touched 12-16-06 AOS

Touched 12-18-06 AOS

Touched 12-19-06 AOS

Touched 12-29-06 AOS

Touched 12-31-06 AOS

Touched 1-5-07 EAD

Just for those of youwith a lack of touches, they aren't exactly the best gauge of things getting done. My case was approved without a single touch. 65 days of nothing...then approval

PS- No offense meant to the OP, just trying to keep up the hopes of those with no touches.

No offense taken, just grasping at straws here. I really want some sign that they have started back up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.