bwaaderant

Packet 3 and 4 combined into one packet now from Moscow Embassy?

4 posts in this topic

Is it my imagination or did I read somewhere that Moscow sends out one packet now instead of Packet 3 and 4, and that you need not mail anything back to the Embassy, just bring it with you to the interview?? I tried to do a search, but returned very many pages. I also didn't really know how to word the search, so I'm taking the lazy man's way out...lol

Yes, I'm about 99% sure that is correct. Unless there is something my fiancee isn't telling me :P

Moscow just sends out one "packet", and in that packet is instructions and a list of everything she needs to bring to the interview, and of course it tells the interview date. There is nothing she has to return prior to the interview. Also within a couple days of Moscow receiving your paperwork from the NVC you can find your interview date here Moscow Interview Schedule

Hopefully somebody else will verify this....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Verified. One packet.

Bring stuff with you to interview.

Ignore the man behind the curtain. :blink:

What "stuff"???

And what's the cryptic "Ignore the man behind the curtain" mean??

I've not clue.

Thanks!

Larry and Maria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.