very nice

INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi VJ's ,

my interview date is 27 July at 8 am ....my fiance did not send me a packet that has our proofs and stuff for my interview is there a very quick way to send the mail please if anyone has an idea let us know ..i also need a list of questions so i can start studying so please if anyone can send me a link to where i can find there that will be greately apperciated ,i want to know again CAN I have my ring on or should i take it off during interview ,i want also to know how am i supposed to set an appointment date with Dr Khadija zirari and should i ask for any copies after we get done with tests and what she is supposed to give me and how much fees is hers and Visa ,i know that i am coming up with bunches of questions but really i am Happy,Nervous,scared excited and what makes it worse i am not so much knowlegable about this process we been through me and my fiance so please please help me get on track ,

Sincerly Ahmed .

hi Ahmed,

Congratulations, am happy u got ur interview date, My fiancee sent me the whole package via FEDEX, it's expensive but so secure and quick, i got it here in Morocco in 3 days , so u better ask your fiancee to send you via FEDEX.

Concerning the questions at interview , i think the post by AlhayatZween is so useful and also the link "Casablanca" he gave you, try to read it it contains useful informations too. about the ring i've questionned that too, and most ppl advised me to not wear it or at least put it on the right finger not the left one. it made me confused too and i hope those who went before through the interview can give more explanation for us. Good luck and let us updated.

dear mate,

i will just have the ring on ,if she would ask i can show her pics of ceremonies and its a common thing ppl do rings during engagements parties here i have some pics to show so i will just go for it ,if u dont wear it u never know what they may think ,,lol like are u hiding ur engagement and wanna be viewed as single it has happened with someone before ..keep in touch freind .

hi Ahmed,

most translators ask for 100 dirhames for each document , i did that before and in Fez it should be less expensive than in Rabat, . about the ring, remember to wear it on the right finger, not the left , right means engaged, left means married. am i wrong ? i live too close to you the next city to the east :).Good luck.

Hi again m8,

actually i am having ring on since the day we had ceremony in Morocco and its on left hand is this a problem ??please if anyone can clarify this i will greately apperciate it ,ahh i have heared someone here that had a problem when officer asked him if his Fiance have even sent him money and he said yes cuz he tought he shoul have been honest ,,i am anxious she must asked me this because actually Michelle have done so before i think it was like 3 to 4 times so if she would ask me this what am i supposed to say ?

Always be honest, polite and confident. Never, ever, ever lie in this process. In the same breath I'll advise you not to volunteer information that is not asked for that can hurt your case. I'm practicing giving advice, as I'm coaching my DIL for her interview next week.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

DO NOT wear your ring on your left hand. Remember, you are in American territory during the interview and most things are interpreted in American terms. It's more trouble than it's worth, and some have been denied because the consular officer believed them to be married filing for a K1.

Good luck!

Timeline

Hi VJ community i wanna share what i am sending to my Fiance for his interview ,so please if something is missing let us know .

List of stuffs in package:

Copy of everything originally sent to USCIS (I-129F, copy of birth certificate, passport photos, letters of intent, email, phone record, webcam pics, ring receipts, flight information)

I-134

Letter from Employer

3 pay stubs (which is more than one month’s worth)

2 years taxes (2006 and 2007)

2 months bank statements + will have statement from bank w/ the info listed in I-134 (May 08 and June 08)

New Letter of Intent dated July 14 2008

Copy of NOA1, NOA2, and NVC letter

Emails (14 months, plus there are more in the USCIS packet copy)

Phone Records (6months, plus there is one month in the USCIS stuff)

Photo Album (something like 80 pics).

always thanks ,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi VJ community i wanna share what i am sending to my Fiance for his interview ,so please if something is missing let us know .

List of stuffs in package:

Copy of everything originally sent to USCIS (I-129F, copy of birth certificate, passport photos, letters of intent, email, phone record, webcam pics, ring receipts, flight information)

I-134

Letter from Employer

3 pay stubs (which is more than one month’s worth)

2 years taxes (2006 and 2007)

2 months bank statements + will have statement from bank w/ the info listed in I-134 (May 08 and June 08)

New Letter of Intent dated July 14 2008

Copy of NOA1, NOA2, and NVC letter

Emails (14 months, plus there are more in the USCIS packet copy)

Phone Records (6months, plus there is one month in the USCIS stuff)

Photo Album (something like 80 pics).

always thanks ,

hi,

i think you have evrything for the interview, make sure you include certified copy of any previous divorce , you better send him the original birthcertificate not a copy .and make sure u notarize the 134, if you can add some chat logs too . Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sounds like a good list, Very Nice.

Include anything else you can think of: Post cards, letters, airline tickets, bus tickets, hotel receipts from when you visited Morocco... but sounds like you have a lot of good stuff.

Good luck! :thumbs:

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

hi again VJ's,

i went to Dr and it was ok she give me 2 shots and they did blood thing and stuff the only copy she gave me is a copy of VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION WORKSHEET ,so is that all she was supposed to give me because someone here have told me befor i need to ask for a copy that i will need later in the process i would apperciate if someone here is able to give me a clue about this part ...i am going next monday to translate my stuff so here is what i am planning on translating i wanna know if that sounds ok...court record,police record,certificat of celibacy,a birth certificate so is that all they require .

thanks in advance always .

Edited by very nice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

your packet instructions should tell you what to bring and anything not in english would need translate ,good luck and let us know

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.