89 posts in this topic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I've never been one to wear make-up on me and even when I do, I keep it light. The other problem I found was how any woman could maintain their make-up if they pray five times a day. This means your washing it off at least a couple times during the middle of the day and having to reapply it. I just don't care about make-up enough to go through the trouble. Instead I just wear it for a special occassion or just for my husband (yeah, I can only let him see it on camera, but he likes when I try to look nice for him on camera since it is all we have right now).

I never tried Bare Essentials, but I do use a mineral powder similar to it that was recommended to me by a lady at the spa (I was given a gift certificate to the spa for my birthday a few years back). The powder works great with the Pevonia moisturizer lotion I also still use from the same place. If I really want to look nice then I use Estee Lauder. Its expensive, but I can buy one set of make-up and make it last for two or three years easily.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

JP, have you seen VP's statement: "Awaiting Approval to Join JP's Clique"

Give her a break. Let's initiate her :lol:

LOL, I never saw that. I didn't even know I had one! How do we initiate people? :unsure: LOL I thought I was in Jackie's clique....are we rivals now? :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

LOL, I never saw that. I didn't even know I had one! How do we initiate people? :unsure: LOL I thought I was in Jackie's clique....are we rivals now? :lol:

Well, we (you, me, jj) were put into the Cake Clique Club in one of the Hot threads. I announced my membership soon after (see my statement). People like cake, no?

My goat ####### clique is open to everyone.

i"m sorry but I'm going to have to regretably decline the joining of the goat ####### clique. It sounds like a lot of..er...fun...but I just don't have the goat ####### "spirit". :lol:

If there's a cake clique, I want in. ... The pineapple patrol is still going strong but I think I need to add another one to my clique resume'.

eta..since every mena'er on VJ is part of the pineapple patrol, is it still considered a clique?

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

also..we're missing some members...where's nagi, water, mbp, angelk, lion_lioness, WHERE MAH GIRLZ AT???? there are so many more who we're missing.....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
also..we're missing some members...where's nagi, water, mbp, angelk, lion_lioness, WHERE MAH GIRLZ AT???? there are so many more who we're missing.....

:secret: they are probably over in the tuesday thread. :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:secret: they are probably over in the tuesday thread. :D

:rofl:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

:lol: I forgot about changing that :lol: I can't even remember which thread it was a few weeks ago that JP's clique was mentioned in :blush:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

My goat ####### clique is open to everyone.

i"m sorry but I'm going to have to regretably decline the joining of the goat ####### clique. It sounds like a lot of..er...fun...but I just don't have the goat ####### "spirit". :lol:

If there's a cake clique, I want in. ... The pineapple patrol is still going strong but I think I need to add another one to my clique resume'.

eta..since every mena'er on VJ is part of the pineapple patrol, is it still considered a clique?

Are you sure Amal? You get a free bidet as a new member,lol.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.