salamat

Regarding the Ds230

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just returned The DS-230 last thursday with all the civil documents required.

i called after that a couple of times just to see if any changes are happening to my case.

within the week i heard that the package was recieved and that i have to wait for it to be reviewed.

last night however, i called again and i got this indesirable message telling me that the package was reviewed and found messing documents, and that a letter was sent on july 11.

last time after i sent the I-864 i had the same probleme i kept getting the same message when i call the nvc they said the case is incomplete because you haven't send the DS-230..

any ideas

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Same thing happened to my file - however there was no RFE. They sent out this really short letter that said we're waiting for your DS-230 but we have received your AOS.

A few days later they had completed our case, and a few days after that we had our interview scheduled. So it just might be nothing. You could call and ask what documents are missing - so in case there is something then you can start gathering whatever that might be.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I had similar things happen and it seems to be a side affect of paying your fees online as well. Thats what they told me when I called anyway.

- Justin and Masako

"The World is Open. Are You?"

Yes, this is the way their message works. Mine says the same thing. If you talked to someone and they said that they had your paperwork and it had not been reviewd yet, you are OK.

They explained that it is the DS-230 that is missing, because it has not been reviewed yet.

No worries!!! :thumbs:

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.