allousa

My Husband's Father was Deported Yesterday

301 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
don't we all realize that she is prolly still in shock from what happened?? i know I would be... I think she can be excused for not saying thank you etc... :blink:

:thumbs::thumbs: exactly.

Whatever.

Right back at ya babe!

allousa should count herself fortunate to have you in her corner. I know if it were me, you are exactly the kind of person I would want to have my back.

Not.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Wow....just wow!

What a way to kick someone when their down. Thanks alot.

Sorry. It's sure not intended to be that way.

Really? There have been repeeted attempts letting you and Diad know that all she needs right now is compassion and nothing more and yet you both keep going. I would say maybe its time you two left her alone. If she needs information, then she will start a thread asking for it.

In my last post, you said you didn't see Allousa objecting to anything being posted. Well she did, and no one is backing down yet. As she has already indicated SEVERAL times, she has an attorney.

Allousa - I really hope you don't feel the need to further justify your posts to those who want to question what happened. No one on this board was there and furthermore you have pages and pages of people who are supporting you and are just as outraged by the events that took place as you and your family (F)

I can say, and it doesn't happen often, but I am speechless at the callous disregard and disrespect of members that are willing to HELP.

The last post Allousa made, she asked questions. Are we not entitled to answer? And in point of fact, if she trully intends to see this matter through, compassion will get her nowhere. If she wants to fight this, she needs to arm herself with facts (which she is sadly devoid of, at this time) and knowledge.

The links Rebbecajo gave to her, which she has not yet looked at (God knows, I would have researched everything by day 3), are a good start, as is TRIP, but from my pespective those offerings that are proactive and helpful are being set aside for what appears to be more wallowing in melodrama.

I can't even believe that you think its your place to decide when she should look at those links. Who really cares what you would have done and by when, I think its been made very clear that SHE HAS AN ATTORNEY. Btw there was no drama on this thread until you started posting. Before that it was just 10 pages of people offering their support and compassion for what her and her family have been through.

Well, if that is trully the case, seems I should pop into MENA more often. :) I see a smear campaign was brewing over there a few minutes ago, but thanks to Jackie, it's been held in abayance. I think I am going to have to get to know just what you do in your own little private forum, eh ;)

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

don't we all realize that she is prolly still in shock from what happened?? i know I would be... I think she can be excused for not saying thank you etc... :blink:

Whatever.

Right back at ya babe!

allousa should count herself fortunate to have you in her corner. I know if it were me, you are exactly the kind of person I would want to have my back.

Not.

Hard to admit when you are wrong huh? ;) So now you wanna go after me because other members are also don't agree with what you are saying? Very mature. :thumbs: However don't worry...i will be sure not to be in your "corner" during your time of need.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Timeline

Whatever.

Right back at ya babe!

Not.

Hard to admit when you are wrong huh? ;) So now you wanna go after me because other members are also don't agree with what you are saying? Very mature. :thumbs: However don't worry...i will be sure not to be in your "corner" during your time of need.

Oh thank you Allah.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Allousa, I hope you get the answers you need. I 'm sure it will take time. But you can see you have a lot of people here to support you. I think most of us are outraged by the treatment more than the fact that he was deported. Any yelling at you and your husband? Why was that necessary?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Wow....just wow!

What a way to kick someone when their down. Thanks alot.

Sorry. It's sure not intended to be that way.

Really? There have been repeeted attempts letting you and Diad know that all she needs right now is compassion and nothing more and yet you both keep going. I would say maybe its time you two left her alone. If she needs information, then she will start a thread asking for it.

In my last post, you said you didn't see Allousa objecting to anything being posted. Well she did, and no one is backing down yet. As she has already indicated SEVERAL times, she has an attorney.

Allousa - I really hope you don't feel the need to further justify your posts to those who want to question what happened. No one on this board was there and furthermore you have pages and pages of people who are supporting you and are just as outraged by the events that took place as you and your family (F)

I can say, and it doesn't happen often, but I am speechless at the callous disregard and disrespect of members that are willing to HELP.

The last post Allousa made, she asked questions. Are we not entitled to answer? And in point of fact, if she trully intends to see this matter through, compassion will get her nowhere. If she wants to fight this, she needs to arm herself with facts (which she is sadly devoid of, at this time) and knowledge.

The links Rebbecajo gave to her, which she has not yet looked at (God knows, I would have researched everything by day 3), are a good start, as is TRIP, but from my pespective those offerings that are proactive and helpful are being set aside for what appears to be more wallowing in melodrama.

I can't even believe that you think its your place to decide when she should look at those links. Who really cares what you would have done and by when, I think its been made very clear that SHE HAS AN ATTORNEY. Btw there was no drama on this thread until you started posting. Before that it was just 10 pages of people offering their support and compassion for what her and her family have been through.

Well, if that is trully the case, seems I should pop into MENA more often. :) I see a smear campaign was brewing over there a few minutes ago, but thanks to Jackie, it's been held in abayance. I think I am going to have to get to know just what you do in your own little private forum, eh ;)

Sounds like a plan! :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline

Once again, reading comprehension is clearly not your forté, JP. I would appreciate not putting words in my mouth, thank you. I never suggested when she should look at the links, I said it was a "good start" as is the formal complaint form that is provide by me. Nonetheless, I am dismayed that before commenting to the contrary about members that have taken time to read about her dilemma and offer HELPFUL support (yes, that comes in all sorts of packages, INCLUDING information!) that others wouldn't be somewhat more curious.

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Once again, reading comprehension is clearly not your forté, JP. I would appreciate not putting words in my mouth, thank you. I never suggested when she should look at the links, I said it was a "good start" as is the formal complaint form that is provide by me. Nonetheless, I am dismayed that before commenting to the contrary about members that have taken time to read about her dilemma and offer HELPFUL support (yes, that comes in all sorts of packages, INCLUDING information!) that others wouldn't be somewhat more curious.

Ok so now I have reading comprehension issues too? Wonderul! You know I think the same can be said about you. No one has ever said that you didn't offer good information. However that isn't what she was looking for. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.