5,491 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Wee I got a touch. It's shocking to think they are even looking at my application. :blink:

I was expecting it to still show 7/9/08. :bonk:

Can someone tell me how you know a 'touch' occurs? Thanks!

Wheneva u see n update(date change) in your portfolio. Btw, My bro went out to check the mail & he brought NOA2 hard copy with him! :dance:

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Wee I got a touch. It's shocking to think they are even looking at my application. :blink:

I was expecting it to still show 7/9/08. :bonk:

Can someone tell me how you know a 'touch' occurs? Thanks!

Wheneva u see n update(date change) in your portfolio. Btw, My bro went out to check the mail & he brought NOA2 hard copy with him! :dance:

Thanks a bunch, we had never actually logged in to the USCIS website like that so we didn't know the fun we were missing there. Coinkeedental, I see we also have touched on same day, 8/3/08 as you, but our mailing date is much later. Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Are you sure guys that the uscis website is down ? So for now our case is not updated ? How do you know that ?

no one could log in all day or yesterday late last night:)

I can login and I could yesreday and today all day

Me too. I could log on all day yesterday and today.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

OMG! OMG!!! i just checked website.. it says i was touched 17th Nov.. I checked on the online status and it says i am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! is this for real!! i hope my eyes are not misleading me!!

OMG! that is all i can say!! I am just soo happy!!

pb&Jam, aubrey, cham, cdneh and EVERYONE please check the website.. it may have only just now gone up? who knows!!

omg! I am just speechless!!!!

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
OMG! OMG!!! i just checked website.. it says i was touched 17th Nov.. I checked on the online status and it says i am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! is this for real!! i hope my eyes are not misleading me!!

pb&Jam, aubrey, cham, cdneh and EVERYONE please check the website.. it may have only just now gone up? who knows!!

Congrats! :wow::dancing: :dancing: :thumbs::dance:

It seems like Website is working for California ppl. All the VSC ppl are getting approval in the mail as far as I know.

Edited by FaisalShirin4eva

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Congrats! Wow, they're really cranking them out these past two days!!!

Timeline:

K-1

07/30/08- I-129F was delivered to Vermont

08/11/08- NOA1

12/14/08- NOA2

02/11/09 Interview (Approved!)

03/07/09 POE at JFK

03/13/09 Married!

AOS

04/08/09- NOA1 for AOS and EAD (we didn't apply for AP)

04/22/09- Case Transferred to CSC

04/24/09- Biometrics Appointment

05/22/09- EAD card production ordered

05/29/09- EAD approval notice sent

06/01/09- EAD arrived in the post

06/18/09- I-485 RFE notice via email

06/25/09- I-485 RFE notice via mail

(They wanted him to redo medical exam- they must've lost it. They also wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, even though we included that in our original submission.)

07/03/09- Medical exam (second one this year grrr!)

07/06/09- I-485 RFE response mailed back to CSC via USPS

07/08/09- I-485 RFE response package delivered at CSC

07/10/09- I-485 Case Processing Resumed (CRIS email)

07/16/09- I-485 Card Production Ordered

07/21/09- I-485 Approval Notice Sent

07/24/09- Green card received in the post!

metrom.jpg

Congrats! :wow::dancing::dancing::thumbs::dance:

It seems like Website is working for California ppl. All the VSC ppl are getting approval in the mail as far as I know.

thank you!

Congratulations to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: This is just sooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Timeline

thank you!

Congratulations to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: This is just sooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW when i went to bed last night that a July filer would get approved today! Its so exciting to see the special ppl you've been waiting with get approved. I share your joy! I got no touches but i'm sooo happy for you!! woohoooooooooo!! We all get our special today, today is your special day! Enjoy it!! Congrats again! xx

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

thank you!

Grats!!!!!!!!..nothing yet here:( SOON!! but huge hugs!! So happy for you!!!!!!!

Stop jumping up and down so hard!! LOL you will fall through the floor :whistle::dance::thumbs:

Edited by Cham

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

dont forget to update your timeline LOL!!!! :devil:

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, FaisalShirin4eva!!!

Thankyou. I just got n email from my attorney saying he did get n approval notice this morning in the mail(Wat the hell, he is telling me now :blush: ) & will fax me copy in the morning.

JulietteDumont yes USCIS website is not working!

What the heck, why wait until tomorrow? I just called and used the automated system. No pleasant surprise, unfortunately - they don't have a record of my case yet. Oh well... :whistle:

I called too. they dont have mine either

Or ours...well...it was worth a shot :(

:dance: Congrats!

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline
I do feel his parents have alot to do with this. well not both anyways.. I have gotten very close to his father, he is a wonderful person and I love him dearly. You see I lost my dad a very long time ago and I miss him so much. When I met keiths father that big hole in my heart got closed up alot because he filled alot ot it. As for his mom, I have tried to get close to her but its hard as she still loves his ex wife and that is ok, I told her from day one its ok and I still feel the same way, I do feel she wants them back together and I can also understand that as she wants her son home where she can be with him. sometimes I feel this money deal is a way to keep him here and keep us apart , I will not give up hope though as I do love him with all of me and I do believe he loves me , He is just very much family oriented and his parents come first , I knew this when I met him so now I have to try to be understanding. I have asked him for a date, or a idea of time and he cant give it to me .. I believe it will be months and this is what I am having trouble dealing with at this time.

At first I was blaming his mom for having his ex there for xmas but Keith is a grown man and can make his own decisions, he can choose to be there or he can choose to be some place else during the time she is there. Time will tell what choice he makes and I pray he makes the right one for us.

I have asked santa to bring him home as my xmas present ... I do believe in santa ;) lets hope

Thankyou for you support and great advice as you have opened my eyes up alot to see it the way he is seeing it. huggs

You might consider looking at the situation from the point of view of your fiance, his parents, and the child before you let jealousy and insecurity ruin your Christmas.

Your fiance sounds like a man who honors his commitments and obligations and sets a high priority on family. Often, it is the things we love the most about someone that also drives us crazy.

Good luck.

thankyou for your reply but with this I must tell you that jealousy and insecurity has nothing to do with this situation. I am sorry if I dont agree that the exwife should be there , its not jealousy its the fact that its just not right. The entire time I have been here I have had to do things a certain way so that his ex wife didnt get hurt, meaning I couldnt go with him to pick up his son as it might hurt her feelings. ( his mothers thoughts) so I didnt go out of respect , well its time for some respect to come my way and my feelings should matter a little bit at least.. I wouldnt spend xmas with my ex husband so I deserve the same back from him. Yes my fiance does honor his commitments to his family but lets not forget I am also his family.

Maybe I am being selfish here , I dont know. I cant imagine to many women that would want there fiances spending xmas with there ex . I have left this to him to make his own decision and I will stand by what ever choice he makes but then again I always do. He told me last night that he isnt sure if his mom is having her over or not , he says they didnt always go there. As far as his son goes , YES spend it with him, do the normal thing and pick him up , enjoy presents , eat lots of food , then take him home.

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

That wouldn't impress me much, and I would be far from happy about all of that.

She's the Ex for heavens sake. For a good reason, I am sure.

Why does his mother need to concern herself with coddling the ex? That's nuts.

(F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.