5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
gnarled fingers..thats hot....

I NEED SLEEP!! Anyone got a good cure for nasal relief besides this spray ..You should hear me!! I sound like a stuffed seal with a whining NASAL tone SIGH

ya ya SO sexy *rolls eyes

heading to the docs AGAIN...cant break this fever see you all soon!

AND no destroying the july forum room! Last time I had to clean it for 4 hours after I saw donuts smashed into the forum ceiling...OH and LETS NOT talk about the coffee on the rug! SIGH

YEP I lost it!

:blink::wacko::thumbs:

Have you tried a steam vaporizer? They have some you can put Vick's in. Those sprays actually make your stuffiness worse after 3 days of use (need to skip 7 days afterwards).

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

08/22/09 Mailed package

08/28 NOA1

10/28 Biometrics completed; EAD card production ordered

11/07 EAD arrived

12/14 Successful AOS interview in Seattle

12/28/09 Greencard arrived

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

You know what ? We received our RFE on 13 dec. I ran everywhere and spent 55euros to send the document to Jamie in 2 days. He sent it back to uscis the day he received my mail on 17 dec. He checked the tracking number today and the USCIS received the document yesterday !!! ####### ? It takes 2 weeks for the letter to travel 100 miles !

I'm depressed I want my NOA2 TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
You know what ? We received our RFE on 13 dec. I ran everywhere and spent 55euros to send the document to Jamie in 2 days. He sent it back to uscis the day he received my mail on 17 dec. He checked the tracking number today and the USCIS received the document yesterday !!! ####### ? It takes 2 weeks for the letter to travel 100 miles !

I'm depressed I want my NOA2 TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the brighter side girl...THEY RECEIVED IT...better to have them finally have it instead of going where is the rfe we sent,,hang in there its coming :thumbs:

Aubrey...Oh great LOL I think I will go get one of those vapor things saw them cheap at walmart...I feel horrid and my ears hurt:(

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

on the brighter side girl...THEY RECEIVED IT...better to have them finally have it instead of going where is the rfe we sent,,hang in there its coming :thumbs:

Aubrey...Oh great LOL I think I will go get one of those vapor things saw them cheap at walmart...I feel horrid and my ears hurt:(

To be honest I don't think that I can find any brighter side in this process anymore. I'm losing hopes, time and patience. I'm feeling sad and alone without my man, he feels the same way. What is the brighter side on that ? Like I said before, I'm ok with the USCIS taking time to give visas, but at least I would love to be able to travel to the US to be with the love of my life during the waiting time...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
To be honest I don't think that I can find any brighter side in this process anymore. I'm losing hopes, time and patience. I'm feeling sad and alone without my man, he feels the same way. What is the brighter side on that ? Like I said before, I'm ok with the USCIS taking time to give visas, but at least I would love to be able to travel to the US to be with the love of my life during the waiting time...

Its going to happen and you are very close! thats the brighter side, we are closer now then ever before. I am feeling pretty sad too, they havent even touched my file since July, i havent a clue what they are doing with it. You arent alone, a handful of us are still waiting waiting waiting.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline

Its going to happen and you are very close! thats the brighter side, we are closer now then ever before. I am feeling pretty sad too, they havent even touched my file since July, i havent a clue what they are doing with it. You arent alone, a handful of us are still waiting waiting waiting.

I know, I'm following your posts every day to see if you got your approval cuz' it is crazy ! I wish that it will happen very soon for you.

Timeline

sweetie if ANYONE knows what it is like to be away from her man is me it has been a year and a half now almost 1 year 7 months now since I got to kiss him hold him and laugh with him face to face. I understand that..oh boy do I..BUT if you do not stay busy stay positive, then you are not only failing him you are failing yourself in this process...you knew..well you both knew it could take up to 6 months JUST for the noa2..some got lucky some did not..its a gamble...BUT its close and you know its close..YOU had an RFE...it went faster then some I have seen on here...a few couples waited 2 long horrid months until USCIS did something or even let them know they were working on the case. You have proof they receive it..It will come..

One of you has to stay positive..trust me..with both of you being so negative and not saying hey babe it will happen..things like this are expected it could be worse and so on..you will both fight and we do not want it to lead to that...

Now hold your head up and just know THEY have it..they FINALLY do..and YES it is okay to be sad or mad BUT stay positive..KNOW they are working on YOUR case and not letting it sit for another 6 months and using it for toilet paper :devil::whistle:

We love you to pieces but get busy planning a wedding IT WILL HAPPEN...YOU know it will..WE know it will..it will be okay sugar!!!

BIG HUGS!!

Meri

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Waiting is kinda bad though. At this point I can't decide whether or not to go back to Brazil cause we could be approved today or 3 months from now. It's looking like the March wedding isn't gonna happen either. This far after NOA1 with nothing going on is like being in limbo.

NOA 2. Really?

Well as easy as is it for everyone thats been approved to say stay strong etc etc look back 6 weeks ago when we were all in the same boat waiting and getting more and more frustrated every day. Waiting for the NOA2 to magically appear- you know out of mid air with no se4nse or reason!!! lol

Spare a thought for those that are still waiting, we're all in this together and we all need to stay positive and help each other. :thumbs:

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Timeline
Well as easy as is it for everyone thats been approved to say stay strong etc etc look back 6 weeks ago when we were all in the same boat waiting and getting more and more frustrated every day. Waiting for the NOA2 to magically appear- you know out of mid air with no se4nse or reason!!! lol

Spare a thought for those that are still waiting, we're all in this together and we all need to stay positive and help each other. :thumbs:

true but what I was saying is one has to stay positive or they will fight..If I was negative kai was positive if he was negative I was positive.

I was not trying to be rude or mean just saying that it will be okay stay busy or you will go MORE crazy then you already are

I know I was there..I wanted to hire thugs a dog named fido and granny to go streaking in the windows of USCIS!

BUT the dog was lazy the thugs were in jail and granny was out drinking with some guy named guido..SIGH

Waiting is kinda bad though. At this point I can't decide whether or not to go back to Brazil cause we could be approved today or 3 months from now. It's looking like the March wedding isn't gonna happen either. This far after NOA1 with nothing going on is like being in limbo.

agreed and i got everything i can crossed for you all!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

:thumbs:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

:dance: fiance called today got interview date 01/21/09

congratulations nearly there!!!

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Timeline
:dance: fiance called today got interview date 01/21/09

congratulations_pink_roses_with_raindrops.gif

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Has anyone heard from Chelle? I saw she was last active on here on Dec. 21. Remember her post on being out of pain this Christmas Eve? I know she is done with this k1 process but been worried about her.

Anyone hear from her recently?

Edited by PB&JAM

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.