Sofiyya

Sunday Post!

106 posts in this topic

peer-reviewed medical journals have been publishing studies for years that report no link between autism and thimerosal-containing vaccines whatsoever.

"The risk of autism and other autistic-spectrum disorders did not differ significantly between children vaccinated with thimerosal-containing vaccine and children vaccinated with thimerosal-free vaccine. CONCLUSION: The results do not support a causal relationship between childhood vaccination with thimerosal-containing vaccines and development of autistic-spectrum disorders."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?d...t_uids=14519711

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No one will EVER convince me my sons shots didn't make him autistic. I had a happy little boy that was talking and running around and a few weeks after his MMR he just sat there starring off in space, stopped babbling etc. If the thimerosal is not linked to autsim, then why have so many of the vaccines have it removed now? The FDA will never say there is a link to thimerosal in vaccines and autsim.....that would cost them millions.

I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

Lets get something straight. I never said that nor agreed to it. Another thing is, I should not have to be called names because I post there, nor should I have to be stalked to death when I come to VJ.

I'm glad to know you didn't agree with it, like I said it was Olivia that said that and I didn't hear anyone say anything else.

I agree you shouldn't have to be called names or be stalked but AGAIN if you are choosing to post personal info and/or photos then you have to remember its a public board and not everyone is going to be nice about it. This has been an ongoing issue in VJ since in joined in 2006 and I don't see anything changing. Like Jackie said before, several of us have started our own yahoo groups where we could have privicy and more control over posts/fighting. That definitly won't happen on this forum.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

choukran jazilan 3la had laklam

machi mezian diro tesawar dyal rjala hna f had site 7it chi mera y ji chi wahad o ybda ygol klam khayab f had nass koun kanat chi wahda min hado mrati koul ma3jabnich al hal o koun galt liha hadchi machi mezian madirch tsawar dyali chawro rjalkoum kbal madiro tsawarehoum o samholi hada ray dyali o choukran

Im not sure what dialect this is but I understood about 50% of it.

HI jp! How ya feelin tonight?

eh alright...not sooooo soooo bad today. how you doin??

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Timeline

Lets get something straight. I never said that nor agreed to it. Another thing is, I should not have to be called names because I post there, nor should I have to be stalked to death when I come to VJ.

We read the thread in question, and noticed that the facts don't support your complaint of being stalked and name-called. No one ever said a word to you in criticism. You're not Muslim and people seem to be more upset with the Muslims, so that wasn't about you. You don't dress like a Muslim, so when someone said women wearing hijab should be more modest, that wasn't about you, and you didn't post any photographs of your man, so the accusation that you set him up so women could see him doesn't apply to you. So, it's more than a little dramatic to say that you were called names and "stalked to death" when no one who complained was really interested in what you were doing. Be advised that hyperbole minimizes credibility. Good night.

choukran jazilan 3la had laklam

machi mezian diro tesawar dyal rjala hna f had site 7it chi mera y ji chi wahad o ybda ygol klam khayab f had nass koun kanat chi wahda min hado mrati koul ma3jabnich al hal o koun galt liha hadchi machi mezian madirch tsawar dyali chawro rjalkoum kbal madiro tsawarehoum o samholi hada ray dyali o choukran

Im not sure what dialect this is but I understood about 50% of it.

It's darija- Moroccan dialect.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

coffee ready yet

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Coffee? sure let me start a pot

jj

hurry

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.