Ani84

Need you help and andvice!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

I found this website accidentally, and Im glad i can read and ask questions about immigration visas!

I read few forums, and i can see how many people there are who pass thru this difficult period. I wish you all the best, I wish you good luck, God help us all!

I don't know.... i think i am also glad i found this website because it may be for me like a shoulder to cry on....because i try so hard all the time not to seem weak, i dont show to others what i feel, and what i pass thru. And my spouse passes thru the same thing there, but we do not even discauss this with each other, because we dont want to make each other more nervous or sad....so we just swallow all these.....oohh dear God, its not easy.....So as far as i cant talk about this to others, to people who surround me and care for me a lot, i cant cry next to them brecause i dont want to make them sad, - im glad i can find some support here.

......... :help:

We sent our first papers on Aug. 2007. On March 2008 we got the approval, and on june 20-22 we sent our last papers. This last papers were the ones that i had to fill out here in Armenia and signed and sent to my spouse who is in US and he sent it to the office. These were the papers including my passport copy, birth certifivate, police certificate, marriage certificate, my photos....and the application for immigrant visa and alien registration. We have sent it back to the office already.

So i would like to know, can anyone tell us what happens after this????? What is the next step? Any other papers or the interview already? And what is the most important to me....the TIMEFRAME!!!!!!! any average timeframe!!! The minimum! WHat is the most difficult now , is that i dont have any idea of how long must this go on. :cry::cry: I dont have any idea of when can i enter for the interview. Please guys, anyone who has passed thru this already, help us to get the answers , any possible answers to this questions!

Thanks a looooot!

God bless you!

Welcome to VJ Ani :) You should start by filling in your timeline (with the information you already know) here on VJ.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Ani What type of visa are you applying for ? Are you in the United States ? You r post is a bit confusing because it sounds like you are sending all this stuff to a spouse here in the US . Usually there are some papers you send into the USCIS when you file but later you have to have an interview where you are and present proof there. Could you clear things up a bit

Thanks

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

It sounds like to me that she is K3 and "the office" is probably an attorney that her husband uses in the US. Is that right Ani?

This is where you make your timeline. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=51066

There's even video help for creating a timeline on this page http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

If you don't know what to fill in, you can come back and ask here. People will understand better how to help you if you get that done. Your husband may have to help you with the dates and form names. Did he file I-130 form first? Some married people send in I-129F after that one so the wife gets a visa to come into the US. You would interview for the visa in your country. Tell us the state where your husband lives if you don't know what to put for service center.

Welcome to Visa Journey and try not to be so sad. It will work out before too long. We do understand how hard it is. (L)

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline
It sounds like to me that she is K3 and "the office" is probably an attorney that her husband uses in the US. Is that right Ani?

This is where you make your timeline. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=51066

There's even video help for creating a timeline on this page http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

If you don't know what to fill in, you can come back and ask here. People will understand better how to help you if you get that done. Your husband may have to help you with the dates and form names. Did he file I-130 form first? Some married people send in I-129F after that one so the wife gets a visa to come into the US. You would interview for the visa in your country. Tell us the state where your husband lives if you don't know what to put for service center.

Welcome to Visa Journey and try not to be so sad. It will work out before too long. We do understand how hard it is. (L)

First of all thatnks a lot for your replies!

I'll send this timeline link to my spouse, and he'll make it, because there are dates that i dont remember properly but he does cuz he was the to send them. He lives in California. We started our visa procedure after marriage.If there are any questions concerning the filling in the docs i'll ask here! Yes, they told us that i have to pass the interview here. And one thing more, when i try to check my online case status it doesnt work, what can that mean?

Thanks a lot!

Timeline
Hi Ani What type of visa are you applying for ? Are you in the United States ? You r post is a bit confusing because it sounds like you are sending all this stuff to a spouse here in the US . Usually there are some papers you send into the USCIS when you file but later you have to have an interview where you are and present proof there. Could you clear things up a bit

Thanks

First of all thatnks a lot for your replies!

I'll send this timeline link to my spouse, and he'll make it, because there are dates that i dont remember properly but he does cuz he was the to send them. He lives in California. We started our visa procedure after marriage.If there are any questions concerning the filling in the docs i'll ask here! Yes, they told us that i have to pass the interview here. And one thing more, when i try to check my online case status it doesnt work, what can that mean?

Thanks a lot!

Timeline

Oh, and i forgot to write...We dont use an attorney. Before we started all this procedure some people who had some idea of all this work told us not use an attorney, so we didnt.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi Ani,

Not sure why you can't get online updates on your case. Are you using the WAC # from the back of the check/NOA1?

Just so you are aware, you are posting your questions in the fiance forum. You probably want to visit one of the spousal threads for better advice... you can find it here.

timeline.jpg

Timeline
Hi Ani,

Not sure why you can't get online updates on your case. Are you using the WAC # from the back of the check/NOA1?

Just so you are aware, you are posting your questions in the fiance forum. You probably want to visit one of the spousal threads for better advice... you can find it here.

Thanks guys!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.