Married my "Hot Arab" in Morocco

58 posts in this topic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!!!

It sounds like it was just perfect.

I too was married in Morocco and it was very unique.

God Bless you both!

OHHHHHHH

what is it with Moroccans not celebrating birthdays? have you ever heard of such a thing?

I am so excited for my husband to really LIVE LIFE AND BE COMFORTABLE

soon, I pray soon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

LOL, yes can you at least put a picture of yourself and not Bouchra's henna'd leg?

If anyone wants to see the pics, I have the link. She's not having technical difficulties.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
LOL, yes can you at least put a picture of yourself and not Bouchra's henna'd leg?

If anyone wants to see the pics, I have the link. She's not having technical difficulties.

for reals? heck ya!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Aimee~ what interesting story? are you really about to start your harrassment and slander again in my marriage thread? I could say plenty about you and Badr! You want to bury your head deeper in the sand and refuse to hear the truth that is your business, Please leave me alone!

You can PM your lies all you want, I hope people consider the source and your reputation!

Ut oh! :wacko:

exactly!

um who's aimee? :unsure:

Badr Love

Aimee~ what interesting story? are you really about to start your harrassment and slander again in my marriage thread? I could say plenty about you and Badr! You want to bury your head deeper in the sand and refuse to hear the truth that is your business, Please leave me alone!

You can PM your lies all you want, I hope people consider the source and your reputation!

Ut oh! :wacko:

Look Olivia, another one to block!

I like Henna Rose. Sorry we didn't mean to mess up ur wedding thread I just wanted to see pix! ((backs out slowly))

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The ceremony was beautiful !!! The family had a Kaftan tailor made for me, my husband's cousins and sister baked Helowa for 4 days ! We had le' Adoul come to the house after the Henna party to sign our certificates in front of all the family and had our party the next day!! Everything was so special, we had disco, musicians, and ameria !! I felt like a queen !!! Neither of us has been married before, and the family made everything so special, it was truly amazing ~ It was like a dream being showered with so much love and attention !! A Moroccan wedding is truly an event that I will never forget !!

My husband's birthday is soon. He has never celebrated one before, so that will be a special day for us as well !!

Henna (F)

Congratulations!!

:dance:

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Timeline
My husband and I are very happy together and looking forward to our future! Best Wishes to you and Badr (F)

Visit My Website

Awesome pix thx for sharing!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.