calidreamer80

CSC Contact Info

11 posts in this topic

Anyone that can help me and tell me the phone number to contact CSC regarding my case that would be much appreciated. Thanks. :thumbs:

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry I can't help you with the phone number, but I'm trying to find it too. If anyone out there has it, please let me know!

Naturalization (N-400)

5/17/2010 application sent to Texas Lockbox

5/20/2010 check cashed

5/25/2010 NOA

6/07/2010 biometrics letter received

6/16/2010 biometrics appointment

Filed: Country: Croatia
Timeline

The only number I have is the main one.

1-800-375-5283

In order to get into the queue to wait for an operator (I had to wait over a half hour) you have to push all the right buttons.

1 - For English (or press for your language)

6 - For status check.

1 - For you to enter your receipt number.

This causes the automated system to pull up your case status electronically.

After you get through that (or press 2 instead of 1, maybe):

4 - And start waiting on hold.

Do bear in mind that the people that answer are not the same people who decide cases. They are just customer service people with access to the same information we do by going to the Internet so calling them to beg/plead/threaten for faster resolution is like hammering a nail into a board with your ####### (or, breast, if female).

I'm with her. :)

FixerBanner.gif

Some self-quotes:

"May our days be comfortable and our drama entertaining."

"When it comes to attempts to force equality there are many wrong ways to do so. You cannot command understanding or tolerance. You can only command obedience. Obedience implies that the one giving the orders has power over the one being given the orders. Where is the equality in such a situation? Education and patience teach equality, not force."

Filed: Country: Croatia
Timeline

1-800-375-5283

Actual process, I missed one number:

1 - For English (or press for your language)

2 - I forget.

6 - For status check.

2 - For not having case number. (if you have it it does a check and then asks if you want to speak to someone, I just go right to asking to speak to someone)

4 - And start waiting on hold.

I'm with her. :)

FixerBanner.gif

Some self-quotes:

"May our days be comfortable and our drama entertaining."

"When it comes to attempts to force equality there are many wrong ways to do so. You cannot command understanding or tolerance. You can only command obedience. Obedience implies that the one giving the orders has power over the one being given the orders. Where is the equality in such a situation? Education and patience teach equality, not force."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You will never be able to call a service centre or a district office directly, you're stuck with the 1-800 number.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

:blink: Bummer! I guess we'll have to keep emailing them or calling and writing letters to the congressman/woman if things go on any longer. It's been almost 4 months and still no noa2. Blah. My fiance did call the 1-800 number but was told to let 45 days pass and if we still haven't heard anything to call again. Blah.

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Anyone that can help me and tell me the phone number to contact CSC regarding my case that would be much appreciated. Thanks. :thumbs:

Unfortunately you will not be able to call CSC directly, or any of the local service centers directly...the only telephone number is for the National Service Center which is posted above. I do however have an email address. There are 2 actually, depending on if your case is a K1 or K3:

K1: CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

K3: CSC-XII.130@dhs.gov

I hope these help you. I do suggest if you have the option to select 'read receipt' that you use it.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Unfortunately you will not be able to call CSC directly, or any of the local service centers directly...the only telephone number is for the National Service Center which is posted above. I do however have an email address. There are 2 actually, depending on if your case is a K1 or K3:

I hope these help you. I do suggest if you have the option to select 'read receipt' that you use it.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

CSC does not process K-3 petitions (I-129F), but NBC does. Do you mean the email address for K-3 is actually for CR-1/IR-1?

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

CSC does not process K-3 petitions (I-129F), but NBC does. Do you mean the email address for K-3 is actually for CR-1/IR-1?

That is correct, my bad. It is for the CR1 not the K3 (I-129)...it is definitely the I-130.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

• 4 years later...

This thread was from 2006, so I'd assume that they might have changed their email address within the last 4 years.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.