palilover

Sunday not a fun day

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well! on my way home, I tried out project:where does that road go. I've been working on hwy 265, cutting over sooner and sooner on my way back from work. So far we have discovered:

1. it skirts lakefront property

2. not all of it is paved

3. some of the unpaved part is a creek

4. i love it

Today we discovered that i couldn't find it up where i cut over. I did accidentally find a lake, geese, a turtle, and where hwy 12 crosses Beaver lake (not the other lake I found by accident).

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've decided that I feel more sorry for the ones we leave behind in the ME when we come back. I think it's initially harder and sucks more for them :blush:

My hubby left on Wed. back to Egypt for an unknown period of time. His father is ill, convinced he's dying, and we have some buisness things he needs to take care of anyway (we own a buisness together). The ticket is for about 5 weeks, but he can extend it if need be. And this is also with knowing he will be back and has a green card. I'm pretty damn sure it hurts more when you don't know if you will ever see your love agian.

So I've been coming home to the apartment where we had started to build a life together and seeing his things everywhere I turn. All of our recent memories together are there. The first night was the hardest. We were packing in a rush and flew out the door, so when I came home his things were all over the place and the pillow still smelled like him :wacko: So after 6 months of joy, I am half a person again. :blush:

It hurts to leave them ladies, but I think it hurts more to be left behind. Please remember that.

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I've decided that I feel more sorry for the ones we leave behind in the ME when we come back. I think it's initially harder and sucks more for them :blush:

My hubby left on Wed. back to Egypt for an unknown period of time. His father is ill, convinced he's dying, and we have some buisness things he needs to take care of anyway (we own a buisness together). The ticket is for about 5 weeks, but he can extend it if need be. And this is also with knowing he will be back and has a green card. I'm pretty damn sure it hurts more when you don't know if you will ever see your love agian.

So I've been coming home to the apartment where we had started to build a life together and seeing his things everywhere I turn. All of our recent memories together are there. The first night was the hardest. We were packing in a rush and flew out the door, so when I came home his things were all over the place and the pillow still smelled like him :wacko: So after 6 months of joy, I am half a person again. :blush:

It hurts to leave them ladies, but I think it hurts more to be left behind. Please remember that.

PS - Happy Sunday :blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! I lost my father 10 years ago from cancer and I was at his side when he took his last breath. :crying: Fathers Day is always hard for me bcz he was my adopted father that took me in when i was 5 1/2 after my biological father murdered my mother, my father loved us and took care of 7 of us kids, he showed us what a real father is and what real love from a father is supposed to be ... I was the closest one to him and it still gets me teary eyed to think about Fathers Day without him :cry:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hiya liv!

morning!

Good Morning to y'all.

(L)

:dance: Happy Sunday ! :dance:

Hope you all have a great day! I am really enjoying my morning coffee. mmmmmmmmmmmm Heads up Kel, a thunderstorm just passed me and is heading towards you.

I am officially drug free! I stopped Lexapro after taking it for 7 months. It was a life saver when I needed it. It kept me level, no highs, no lows..just level. Well, it's time to be me again. The first 4 days were hard. I was starting to go up/down a little and I questioned if I should get my rx refilled. By day 5 and 6, feelings were beginning to return to all parts of my body and head. Now it has been 8 days and I feel like I have stepped out of a cloud. Thx for putting up with me during nearly a year of depression. I am SOOO happy to be back feeling things again!

couch to 5K update:

Day 1 ha........well, I got off the couch. Heck, I even made it down the road. I walked 5 min. I jogged 60 sec. I walked 90 sec. I jogged 60 seconds (man 60 sec is a long time!) then I walked 90 sec. I jogged 45 sec and said....that is totally enough for my first time. Then I walked my butt home. I can only do this after dark as I am still shy for my neighbors to see me attempt to run.

Jackie

I didn't know you got off the meds. Good for you! :thumbs: Hey good job on day 1 of the couch to te 5K! When r u doing Day 2?

Well! on my way home, I tried out project:where does that road go. I've been working on hwy 265, cutting over sooner and sooner on my way back from work. So far we have discovered:

4. i love it

Today we discovered that i couldn't find it up where i cut over. I did accidentally find a lake, geese, a turtle, and where hwy 12 crosses Beaver lake (not the other lake I found by accident).

Nice! Is that a video game or for reals? :blush:

That's exactally how I felt the last time I left Egypt. (L)(F)

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! I lost my father 10 years ago from cancer and I was at his side when he took his last breath. :crying: Fathers Day is always hard for me bcz he was my adopted father that took me in when i was 5 1/2 after my biological father murdered my mother, my father loved us and took care of 7 of us kids, he showed us what a real father is and what real love from a father is supposed to be ... I was the closest one to him and it still gets me teary eyed to think about Fathers Day without him :cry:

Holy He11!!! I am so sorry hon! Wow! Just wow! :o(F)

g'morning everyone.

morning. How is the sun burn today?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

4. i love it

Nice! Is that a video game or for reals? :blush:

LOL! For real!

I'm sorry for those of you who don't have your father today.. and for those who feel like half a person because their SO is gone too!

I just got in from planting the garden! heee! now just a bit more to go and I can get into the water-only/weed-only stage. Whew!

Jackie-- congrats!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

PB,

I am going to know that feeling myself. But maybe you are paving the way for me?

Anyway, I can only imagine how hard it is. (F) (F) (F) (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

PB,

I am going to know that feeling myself. But maybe you are paving the way for me?

Anyway, I can only imagine how hard it is. (F) (F) (F) (F)

(F)

Filed: Timeline

The night Ibrahim left America, I was a mess. I sat with one of his shirts and cried. I don't know when I will see him again. I know how you feel PB----everything in the house has a memory of him. I have the garden he started, the pink rose bush he planted for me cuz he knew pink was my favorite color. So many memories in a short time. Hang in there.

Jackie

(couch to 5k continues after work) I will make it this time! I was just reading ahead and by week 4...I will be a jogger! come'on,,,somebody else start Couch to 5k with Olivia and me!)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The night Ibrahim left America, I was a mess. I sat with one of his shirts and cried. I don't know when I will see him again. I know how you feel PB----everything in the house has a memory of him. I have the garden he started, the pink rose bush he planted for me cuz he knew pink was my favorite color. So many memories in a short time. Hang in there.

Jackie

(couch to 5k continues after work) I will make it this time! I was just reading ahead and by week 4...I will be a jogger! come'on,,,somebody else start Couch to 5k with Olivia and me!)

hmmmmmmmmmm.... maybe - I'll check it out again. The heat here is deadly tho - it makes me really lazy!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
g'morning everyone.

morning. How is the sun burn today?

getting better, although today when i was burning off brush i felt the burn. raining today, so no more lawn mowing.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday/Father's Day. I just finished paying bills online, vacuuming the floors, doing a load of laundry, and making a batch of preserved lemons (we use them so much, we're almost out!). So, the lemons will be ready in about a month and I hope we have enough from the previous batch to last us that long! :unsure:

Time to shower & dress, then whip up a batch of ice cream for my Dad. Hubby & I will be heading over there for dinner w/ the family. It's also my parent's anniversary - 53 years (or maybe 54!). My sister & her husband also celebrate their anniversary today - 17 yrs, and one of my brother's & his wife had theirs on Friday - 10 yrs! Wooo.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Tamara, I wish today could bring you more pleasant memories :( . As for the circumstance... :wow: just :wow: - I'm so sorry.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.