alexsheart

visa packet opened...terribley need help

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

omg. i received my visa packet today from delbros....it was in a clear white envelope...the delbros person said i could open it...so in my excitement, i opened the clear white plastic..and realized that the brown envelpe inside was not sealed!!!!! so it hit me! i opened the visa packet!!!!! i was thinking i should be able to check my passport so i could open the plastic with my passport in! right! please please, im desperate... please god help me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to bring it back to the USE as soon as possible, maybe you can call them first because as far as I know they wont let you in without any appoinment scheduled to you..

Hope everything will be alright...

Godbless

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you should get it back to USEM and tell them that you didn't open the brown envelop, that its just "unsealed" upon getting it? How come? Well I was terrified with mine as well at first coz it was covered on 2 clear plastic. 1 plastic is the plastic from delbros so its just ok to open them. When i finally opened them there was this one plastic as well where the pasport/visa, CFO instruction,our pictures in the small plastic and the brown/yelow envelop which is cut of diagonally on the uper left side which shows our pertinent papers submitted ( I believe thats the thing that is NOT supposed to be open? Am I right? ) I called up Shape and she said yeah so I am now at ease! Then I read Sheriffs Ulings thread so I am now confident that I just opened the other plastic just to get my visa and CFO instructions out. The brown somewhat yellow envelop is CLOSED.

I am just confused about yours coz the packet is open already?

vida

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
omg. i received my visa packet today from delbros....it was in a clear white envelope...the delbros person said i could open it...so in my excitement, i opened the clear white plastic..and realized that the brown envelpe inside was not sealed!!!!! so it hit me! i opened the visa packet!!!!! i was thinking i should be able to check my passport so i could open the plastic with my passport in! right! please please, im desperate... please god help me!

Yes, you not only can open the plastic and take your passport out but you must do so. If the brown envelope isn't sealed, seal it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.