1,466 posts in this topic

we are now looking forward to Dec 19 for Radz interview, she has plane tickets for flight to manila and all planned out on going to medical. We just have to make hotel reservations for those dates thinking of making reservcations at the Bayview across from the embassy

I hope everyone is doing fine here and that everyone has the NOA2's by the end of the month. Good Luck everyone

Oh almost forgot. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! there are no turkey icons on here lolz

wow things are really moving I will be thinking of you on the 19th, I have my medical that date as well

GOOD LUCK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you stinking monkey, we will be thinking of you also. Good Luck to you also.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Its a good day for all but the turkeys. Hopefully next week will bring lots of approvals

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

GOOD LUCK STEVE AND RADZ!!! :thumbs: AND GOD BLESS YOU!!! :innocent:

can't wait to meet Radz here and share my home with her. :)

i bet we'll be having a great (chatty) time! :P

see what good things come when you make friends online?

(F) Gracey

and Steve....

better cancel your long hotel reservation.

as everyone who reads this is a witness,

I hereby declare:

This house I'm in welcomes Radz.

This is her home away from home. :yes:

(F) Gracey

Hey girl, any development on your petition yet?

I just checked our USCIS online status. It still says:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 31, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response....(blah...blah...blah...) :blink:

That's exactly what they'll tell me if I called USCIS call center. I'll have a good laugh telling them I'm about to get my iterview. :bonk:

Girl, have you tried asking for next level support lately? Those robots from level one read only from the never-updating website. They know nothing else.

BE BLESSED!

(F) Gracey

Chibby, haben wir schon gemacht!

Didn't work. USCIS just repsonded that we are within timeframe of 6 months and gave that as a letter to us. Ok, so we will come back with our congressman on day 180! :P

Daniel is having an infopass appointment next monday. Not sure if that helps, but we hope to get some more info (if we are stuck somewhere or already assigned for example).

I mean I don't need to be worried for our wedding as long as we have it until 200 days of waiting (which I think was a reasonable timeframe for USCIS to work on our petition).

But I'd rather not wait but get active until then. Yeah maybe we have NOA 2 at day 170 or 195; but what if not?! (Am I not really German?!...hahahaha)

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 31, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response....(blah...blah...blah...) :blink:

That's exactly what they'll tell me if I called USCIS call center. I'll have a good laugh telling them I'm about to get my iterview. :bonk:

Girl, have you tried asking for next level support lately? Those robots from level one read only from the never-updating website. They know nothing else.

BE BLESSED!

(F) Gracey

Didn't work. USCIS just repsonded that we are within timeframe of 6 months and gave that as a letter to us. Ok, so we will come back with our congressman on day 180! :P

Daniel is having an infopass appointment next monday. Not sure if that helps, but we hope to get some more info (if we are stuck somewhere or already assigned for example).

I mean I don't need to be worried for our wedding as long as we have it until 200 days of waiting (which I think was a reasonable timeframe for USCIS to work on our petition).

But I'd rather not wait but get active until then. Yeah maybe we have NOA 2 at day 170 or 195; but what if not?! (Am I not really German?!...hahahaha)

Yes, the USCIS site is, well, USELESS these days!

BE BLESSED!

(F) Gracey

Hey, thanks for checking on me guys!!

Yeah we called last week again and (surprise) NOTHING!

Ok, we just decided to wait now and try it once more when the 6 months are over and then we will bug USEless USCIS with our congressman again! Skeez& Titanic are still waiting too :(

Fortunately, Daniel booked already a flight to come and see me again (thank god he can just go and leave his home since he is a student). We will spend New Years and the complete January together here with my parents. If we haven't heard anything by then we will have to make alternative plans anyways. But honestly, for some reason, I am confident we will hear something before the year ends.

Hope your upcoming interviews will all be going well!!! I'll be thinking about you!

Timeline

Thanks mike and gracey, I talked to Radz we are going to reset the hotel dates, I think Radz and Gracey had long chat on the phone yesterday, or maybe was today, i sometimes get the dates mixed up with the time difference. I believe Radz and Gracey got it all worked out or are working on it. IM guessing your going to call tomorrow night to the embassy and get Graceys interview date. Thanks for all the support, and assistance with offering Radz a place to stay while she is in Manila. I am hoping to get good news from you tomorrow night on the inteveiw date. I hope they can both go to interview the same day. Best wishs Steve and Radz

Radzney and Steven

Flew to Davao May 2008

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/18/2009 Married

04/27/2009 Biometrics

No problemo, Steve. :thumbs:

We're all set for everything except one thing: the medical. I know I will be asked to present vaccination records. I have none. I left them in Digos City. We did have a pediatrician here but she's now in Germany. I'm trying to find out how (and how much) to get tested for the what? antibodies? Yeah, antibodies.

I will present the test results to Saint Luke's during our medical.

Still unsure what to do. :help:

I have a question: IS IT BETTER TO MAKE THE CALL (requesting for interview date) FROM THE US OR FROM THE PHILS?

Uhhhmmm, if it's a silly question and there's no difference, just ignore it. :P

(F) Mike's Gracey

Timeline

Hi I am a JUNE filler. My fiance will be schedule for his medical nextweek so by december hope fully he will be schedule for interview.

Question outhere! the required income is atleast 14,000 for household size of 2. My income last year is very close to 14,000 but its still didnt make it to 14,000. I heard Philippine embassy do not accept co-sponsors. What should i do? Can a bank Statement help? and what should i put for "PERSONAL PROPERTY" on item number 7 on 1-134? Does it mean the value of my car, house appliances, bank account, etc?

PLEASE HELP! Im so Nervous! :crying::blush:

Hi I am a JUNE filler. My fiance will be schedule for his medical nextweek so by december hope fully he will be schedule for interview.

Question outhere! the required income is atleast 14,000 for household size of 2. My income last year is very close to 14,000 but its still didnt make it to 14,000. I heard Philippine embassy do not accept co-sponsors. What should i do? Can a bank Statement help? and what should i put for "PERSONAL PROPERTY" on item number 7 on 1-134? Does it mean the value of my car, house appliances, bank account, etc?

PLEASE HELP! Im so Nervous! :crying::blush:

The required income is 17500 with no dependents, I do not know about the Philippines not accepting co sponsors, but you will need one as you do not meet the requirements

Maybe you can post this on the regional as well

Timeline
we are now looking forward to Dec 19 for Radz interview, she has plane tickets for flight to manila and all planned out on going to medical. We just have to make hotel reservations for those dates thinking of making reservcations at the Bayview across from the embassy

I hope everyone is doing fine here and that everyone has the NOA2's by the end of the month. Good Luck everyone

Oh almost forgot. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! there are no turkey icons on here lolz

wow things are really moving I will be thinking of you on the 19th, I have my medical that date as well

GOOD LUCK

Hi!.....How didi you make an appointment for MEDICAL? Did you make an appointment with them first before you make n appointment for interview? Please HELP me :blush:

Timeline
No problemo, Steve. :thumbs:

We're all set for everything except one thing: the medical. I know I will be asked to present vaccination records. I have none. I left them in Digos City. We did have a pediatrician here but she's now in Germany. I'm trying to find out how (and how much) to get tested for the what? antibodies? Yeah, antibodies.

I will present the test results to Saint Luke's during our medical.

Still unsure what to do. :help:

I have a question: IS IT BETTER TO MAKE THE CALL (requesting for interview date) FROM THE US OR FROM THE PHILS?

Uhhhmmm, if it's a silly question and there's no difference, just ignore it. :P

(F) Mike's Gracey

I made the call from USA on the 1-888 number they were very nice to me and very helpful. I think that if you dont have the medical vaccine rercords then you get shots the second day of medical for the vaccines. Hope this helps.

From what i have read on other posts the US citzen calling seems to have less problems, I dont know this for a fact, as Radz never tried to call, I made the call myself. Hope this is of some help good luck

Radzney and Steven

Flew to Davao May 2008

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/18/2009 Married

04/27/2009 Biometrics

Timeline

GOOD LUCK

Hi!.....How didi you make an appointment for MEDICAL? Did you make an appointment with them first before you make n appointment for interview? Please HELP me :blush:

the medical is on a first come first serve basis so i think you just show up in the morning here is some information on another post:

ST. LUKE'S MEDICAL EXTENSION CLINIC (SLMEC) information is within my signature. The beneficiary and derivative(s) are required to have medical exam(s) and vaccination shots before a visa can be issued (per the US Immigration Laws) and should be taken before the visa interview. Family and/or friends are prohibited from entering the facility, unless otherwise required.

The medical exam, adminstered by SLMEC, is a two days process:

Day 1 is the medical exam whereas the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results and;

Day 2 is the vaccination whereas the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the DS-3025 Vaccination Worksheet/Record at the conclusion.

Planning/Scheduling the Medical Exam: Plan on a three night hotel stay in Manila to accomplish this part of the visa stage. Please review this instructional and layout information [CLICK HERE] (Thx Sillygirl), SLEC's Flowcharts for Day 1 and Day 2 of the Medical Exam [CLICK HERE] (Thx Rea).

Be advised, SLMEC works on a first come first served basis. Therefore, the beneficary may go at anytime to be administered the medical exam. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary take the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. If the medical exam is taken anytime too far beyond a month before the visa interview, there is a risk that the results could be invalid, which means the beneficiary will have to take another medical exam before the visa can be approved.

What does the beneficiary need to take to the medical exam? Check out the Manila Embassy Thread's recommendations on what to bring and sample questions asked [CLICK HERE]. Here are the basic required items that the beneficary needs to bring to the medical exam: (1) medical exam fee (payment accepted in pesos only), (2) passport (SLMEC will keep the passport and delivery it to the USE along with the medical exam results, so make a copy of the passport for your records), and (3) three 2x2 passport photos as stated on the DOS website [CLICK HERE] (referenced on page 3 of Packet 4). The beneficiary also needs to have the sponsors contact information (address, phone number, and ssn #) for the SLMEC forms. Please be sure to bring, at the least, the basic required items to the medical exam, but a more complete list is within the link for the Manila Embassy Threads recommendations listed above.

SLMEC Note: St. Luke's will forward the medical exam results along with the passport to the Manila Embassy in preparation for the visa interview.

===================================================================

Radzney and Steven

Flew to Davao May 2008

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/18/2009 Married

04/27/2009 Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.