70 posts in this topic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

so yesterday wasnt soo bad, today is day # 2 at work..the most important part is i will start getting regular paychecks again!! zaid and daddy seemed to do ok yesterday, we will see how today goes, then tomorrow my sis in law will watch him for us to give sofyan a break....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
h22.gif

phead03.gif

For you julianna and Aymerlu

bbrn4l.jpg
boss_exercise.jpg
winner1.jpg

Someone should take that little girls video down, there are certain people that will watch that and I think you get the picture. Nasty people. :bonk:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone....

Not a very good day for me here :( i woke up with badddd back pain .. i think from the a/c!!!

Also the university where my husband is working didnt give him a letter saying he works with them -for the I-864 packet- becoz they dont have the contracts ready yet :( my husband says it says AND/OR pay stubs?? so he sent that in! what do u all think??? :unsure:

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning everyone :)

Work and then a night of baking for a coworker who is leaving us.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Last night I frantically was searching for my glasses until my husband gently told me that I was already wearing them. Today seems like it's gonna be another one of those days too. I'm just *off* somehow.

:unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i dont think it is was cute for the first one !!!!!

I don't think the first one is cute either. If I was her dad I would jerk a knot in my wife's butt for teaching her that :angry:

i agree with u

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i dont think it is was cute for the first one !!!!!

I don't think the first one is cute either. If I was her dad I would jerk a knot in my wife's butt for teaching her that :angry:

i agree with u

hey bro how are you ?

hope everything is going ok with you .

what are you up to ?

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I got sent a wps file and only have wordperfect on my machine. Does anyone know how I can open it up without it having all of those squares in between each letter?

Timeline
Word Perfect? OMG have I gotten caught in a time warp again?

:P

wait.....i have word. whatever microsoft office uses. I never use it 'cause I only work in excel 99.9% of the time. My daughter wrote me a short story though on her computer at home and there we have whatever it is that comes with the computer and the file ends in .wps.

Maybe I should just wait till I get home but I'm dying to read it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Word Perfect? OMG have I gotten caught in a time warp again?

:P

wait.....i have word. whatever microsoft office uses. I never use it 'cause I only work in excel 99.9% of the time. My daughter wrote me a short story though on her computer at home and there we have whatever it is that comes with the computer and the file ends in .wps.

Maybe I should just wait till I get home but I'm dying to read it.

Word should open Works files with no problem. The converter must not be installed on your work computer.

Maybe try saving it as a Word file (*.doc) and then reopening?

Or try using an online converter: http://www.zamzar.com/

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone. i hope yall have had a good week.

as for us not much is going on really. tomorrow we are going to send the application in for Joshua's passport and hopefully since we are expediting it, it will be here in 2-3wks so we can go home. as it appears now we are going to be traveling to lebanon once it comes and will have the saudi visa's processed in lebanon, as far as we know thats allowed but are trying to get a few more yes's before he does that. but overall if we are allowed to do that it will save 2-4wks off the time apart and we can spend it together. God willing so please everyone keep us in your prayers that this works out because we need to go HOME.

I will get more pics of Joshua on here soon. his hospital picture is on his ticker in my sig.

he is doing really well. will be 2wks old tomorrow and is up to 8lbs 3oz(was 7lbs 15oz at birth and back up to that last friday) so he is gaining. YAYYYY.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning all :) I am in Texas visiting my family. actually thats just an excuse for shopping wildly. Got here Tuesday night and spent yesterday morning at IKEA. Got my hair done yesterday afternoon and spent the evening in the pool. My sister and her husband cant have kids so they are always THRILLED to have my kids around.

tonite we are having a poolside dinner party to celebrate fathers day and my stepsisters birthday, so me and children are off to buy supplies and prepare for the event...

My brother in law is Indian (yeah, we are a little UN around here) and his cousin here in town just had a baby 2 months after amirah. they are all coming over tomorrow to cook a huge indian feast and swim. I cant wait. The wife's mom is here visiting from India so I am sure the food will be spectacular. I cant wait. MMMM.....

then next week my son is in a scuba class/camp all week so guess what, plenty of time for shopping. oh darn :P actually I am going to try to hook up with Gabi so the baby pineapples can meet!

Have a great week everyone, I'll be checking in and I am sure to have some fresh pics when I get home next week :)

hey, MBP, glad to see you back again :) Hope all is going well for you !

and thanks for looking for me yesterday Noura :) ((((hugs)))))

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.