aj1

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi Olivia :star: ...... it does reflect how i feel!! :(

I feel the same way but reveresed. You're there waiting to come here and I'm here waiting for him to come here. *sniffles*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
Morning Alhamdulillah.

Morning Olivia.... is it still morning? lol

I watched Horton Hears a Who with my kids last night and I'm just gonna say EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! It was so funny LOL

I couldn't figure out how to copy part of the movie as a short clip so I just used my camera to record it :blush: When we got to this part I almost fell off the bed! I kept skipping it back and watching it again and again and laughing my butt off..... my kids were like "Ummi, you're weird!" :lol:

It might not be available yet..... ENJOY!

Edited by Alhamdulillah

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline
Morning Alhamdulillah.

I watched Horton Hears a Who with my kids last night and I'm just gonna say EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! It was so funny LOL

I couldn't figure out how to copy part of the movie as a short clip so I just used my camera to record it :blush: When we got to this part I almost fell off the bed! I kept skipping it back and watching it again and again and laughing my butt off..... my kids were like "Ummi, you're weird!" :lol:

ROFLMAO! That's awesome! Thx for sharing. I needed a smile!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning Alhamdulillah.

LOL SO CUTE!!!

lyrics.jpg

((has to write on forum because Olivia has cyberstalked me)) :blush:

KIDDING!

Goood morning everyone!

Aj1- I dunno what it is but just hearing good news from you makes me want to scream out in happiness. I truly wanted to hear this and I am sure every agrees.

Olivia! How are you! Oh ur smile is so sweet in the profile pic:)

Nagi! I missed you so much yesterday, wouldn't rest till I knew where you were. I cannot wait for some light in our lives. Seems darkness has fallen on many aspects but then again when was it ever easy...I only pray to God that we may all celebrate together when we get our desired moments.

I do believe after over 2-3 years of waiting....we cannot begin to imagine despite the many obstacles just how wonderful that moment will be.

Hi Mohamed! Good morning to you too.

Olivia+HLM- Hm...We are all waiting dearies. I only hope thi wait somes to a sweet end. So we can start complaining about other things...(NO!) I know we will be ever grateful of everything after surviving this journey.

Tammy

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

KIDDING!

Goood morning everyone!

Aj1- I dunno what it is but just hearing good news from you makes me want to scream out in happiness. I truly wanted to hear this and I am sure every agrees.

Nagi! I missed you so much yesterday, wouldn't rest till I knew where you were. I cannot wait for some light in our lives. Seems darkness has fallen on many aspects but then again when was it ever easy...I only pray to God that we may all celebrate together when we get our desired moments.

I do believe after over 2-3 years of waiting....we cannot begin to imagine despite the many obstacles just how wonderful that moment will be.

Olivia+HLM- Hm...We are all waiting dearies. I only hope thi wait somes to a sweet end. So we can start complaining about other things...(NO!) I know we will be ever grateful of everything after surviving this journey.

Tammy

:cry: I equate it to what heaven must be like.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Lol...ya them profile/sigs really DOES refect how we feel. So as of now: Olivia has HOPE, HLM feels sad and I want to BELIEVE with all my dear heart that I will see my husband one day......ya love them sigs.

Oh Bridget's profile pic is my favorite cause its so cute but NAGI'S is SERIOUSLY the best and most creative one IMO.

KIDDING!

Goood morning everyone!

Tammy

:cry: I equate it to what heaven must be like.

Yea babe :yes: .

Timeline

Hi Tammy! It will be a long time before anything happens with ours unless there is a miracle. Hey maybe I should put miracle in my siggy? Oops but then what if I get preggers..nvm!

Hi Tasha & Amal I see you two down there!

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Hi Tammy! It will be a long time before anything happens with ours unless there is a miracle. Hey maybe I should put miracle in my siggy? Oops but then what if I get preggers..nvm!Hi Tasha & Amal I see you two down there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl: niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee

Pshychoanalysis of our SIGS please!!! :D

Edited by tammy2688

Timeline
Hi Tammy! It will be a long time before anything happens with ours unless there is a miracle. Hey maybe I should put miracle in my siggy? Oops but then what if I get preggers..nvm!Hi Tasha & Amal I see you two down there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl: niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee

Pshychoanalysis of our SIGS please!!! :D

:P

Good morning everyone

Happy Tuesday all

waves at Nagi and Mohamed (F)

hi mohamed

So u both r mohamed? My brother in law is a mohamed too.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

:dead: I just called uhaul to make an appt to have the hitch installed on my van that I need to be able to pull my car to Houston. When I made the reservation they said the tow dolly would be $174 for 6 days and the hitch would be $160 installed so I was like "cool!" but now when I called to make the appt the man at the local uhaul store said it would be over $300 to have the hitch installed! I told him that's not what they told me when I made the reservation!!! He just said they don't know what all parts he has to put on the make the lights and stuff work :angry:

So I told him to cancel it for now bcoz I don't know what we're going to do :( my hubby's got his bus ticket to leave Houston on Monday and we're supposed to get everything moved into storage and be on our way to Houston by the next week :(

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tammy, you will see your husband again, and I say real soon, too! There were a few on here who were feeling so hopeless with their outstanding and grizzly wait times, but I said it is going to get better and you see? They not only got their visa's but are now reunited with their SO's.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning, AJ1 (congratulations!), Mohamed, Olivia (I'm still stuck on "IHTKY"), Shawna, Aymerlu, GG, PB, Charles, Nagi, Dorothy, Ayesha, Zee, Tenderheart, bridget, and ALL... :D

Back on campus a little later than yesterday. US Open still happening... yay Finals (I get a kick out of seeing students being nervous, they have no reason to!)

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

KIDDING!

Goood morning everyone!

Tammy

waves to nagi k&o ,tammy , Alhamodlilah ,Amal,Zee,ahmkri and lost in NY

Edited by mohamed N melinda

Tammy, you will see your husband again, and I say real soon, too! There were a few on here who were feeling so hopeless with their outstanding and grizzly wait times, but I said it is going to get better and you see? They not only got their visa's but are now reunited with their SO's.

You always knew when good news was about to come. Remember the dreams and visions? You know what I don't understand? With ourselves were like all depressed and angry and hopeless and sad and more depressed urrrrrh :wacko::crying::wacko::angry::crying::wacko: Why can't we do these speical things, like see good things, dream good dreams, give empowering words...to OURSELVES? :blink:

Would be nice huh? coome onn dancing man! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.